British Women too ugly to be raped-UK Councillor

''A UK senior council member has quit his party after insinuating a British Women were too ugly to be raped in a Facebook post.
21-year old fashion student Serena Bowes had contacted local authorities after returning from a trip to Italy, where she was allegedly raped by immigrants. The student said local police refused to believe her.The young student took to Facebook looking for advice and support when Liberal Democrat council member Philip Drury left disturbing comments on Facebook about the incident.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/
politicalfails.wordpress.com/2015/01/09/british-politician-woman-too-ugly-for-rape-allegation-to-be-believable/
youtu.be/PzP1XC51kro
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source

how will bongs recover

Ahahahahahahaha

>mountain negro is still butthurt because I simply told the truth about he is an ottoman rapebaby
kek

British women are pretty ugly tho..

>british people are ugly

who knew? British and Irish are probably one of the ugliest races of Caucasian. Almost as bad a Bangladesh and Somalian.

The left one is an adequate cumdump

Truth

Everyone else are ugly. Only the Welsh are good looking. True facts.

philip drury is dumb
it's not like she's 400 lbs. you could easily think she was attractive with enough booze and low lighting

>welsh
>not repulsively disgusting people with big and hairy square heads

HAHAHAHAHAHA

t.welshman

>Go to Italy.
>2017.
Why are women so stupid? There is literally a nigger on every street corner over there.

Speak for yourself, ugly cunt.

I've travelled all over the UK and can safely say without a shadow of doubt that Welsh are best looking brits. Especially in summer time.

Do British women even exist?
I swear the only thing that pops in my head when I think of Brit women is the queen

While he's sort of right, that won't stop sandniggers

would it be okay to let in a few niggers telling them to gangbang those sluts while filming it?

just to sell the vid for some quick cas, y'know?

>be mooslum
>went to London
>be horny af one nite, I go out and grab the first white womyn I see.
>throw her in bush, unzip dick but I stop for moment and wonder why she isn't resisting and sorta looks like a blonde long haired crossdressing fat guy.
>By Allah was i so horny and confuse.
*she looks up*
Wot? Why'd ya stop? C'mon, you're nate a poof or something aya? Drill me.
>me angry, pull out poket nife n say
I stab u bitch
>while shaking her
>am trying to get her to resist cuz not good lookin and boner is dying but still horny
>she dun do shid
>spread her legs, get assaulted with the stink of rotten fish and coins dipped in milk.
>Sorta happy that Alah granted me a pussy to conquer and not a fempenis cuz horny as hell.
>I dip my dick
>Start thrusting, but not feeling anything.
>pull out
>dick gone
>eaten away by bacteria, only a black stub remains just above the balls
>scared, run away to hotel. Too ashamed to call hospital or go back to Turkey refugee camp.
>crash in some shithole next to Turky.
>in a random mosque and praying to Allah to grow my dick back.
>still wishing I sticked to goats

Most Googled question by Europeans after Brexit about UK.'' Why are British so ugly?''
I kind of feel sorry for...

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/

politicalfails.wordpress.com/2015/01/09/british-politician-woman-too-ugly-for-rape-allegation-to-be-believable/

They're too skinny to be British slags

Those are not races user.

She looks Czech, way too good looking to be British

>your walking home after a night out
>eating your kebab
>see this
>there's no one around but you and this pieace

Wwyd?

He's right, though.

I'd take her home and give her a place to sleep for the night. Wouldn't do anything to her or anything.

When she wakes up in the morning I'll calm her down and say she doesn't have to tell me anything, but she does have to eat this bowl of eggs I have for her.

I think most British women are ugly, however, I think the the attractive British women are the most attractive women in the world.

Kek. I was fucking waiting for this lol.

Personally, I'd rape her.

A good illustration of the difference between a high trust society and a low trust society.

Do you?

1. Take pity on her, see if you can wake her up, possibly call an ambulance. She is someone's daughter after all.

2. Take her home to gang rape.

Shitskins will overwhelmingly choose number 2. They cannot even conceive that any one would even consider not raping her. This is near universal for Muslims.

I'd fuck the fattie on the right. Looks like fun.

I find British women attractive. These pics posted are some bad examples obviously. Brit girls have nice tits and the accent is sexy as hell.

>implying the most ugly white women arent super models to sand niggers

Oh fug that's gross bongs got it rough

Welshman reporting in, can confirm.

mudshits don't exactly have high standards though.

KEK Imagine these anglo pigs with their equally disgusting anglo pig accent.

honestly id creampie all 4 of them after a few beers

of course you would Tyrone

>fashion student

This is so true. In a white society people would just help her. In a muslim or an african society men would just think that it's a free pussy to drill. Why cannot shitskins understand compassion for strangers?

I take her home and start boiling eggs.

I wouldnt help that fucking whore. Go be a cuckold somehwere else faggot

I never thought I would say misogyny here but that's misogyny, man.

> Lib Dems
Ah yeah the Lib Dems are unstable and fucking insane that explains everything.

The best looking brits are brits like me, with half of our genetics from the mainland. Full on islanders look inbred.

Show me on the doll where the slag touched you.

Paki here, they are almost too ugly to rape
>almost

>unzip dick
Every time.

Which one is "Ugly Spice"? *^_^*

I''d feel a boob for the 1st time in my life, then continue on home and fap to the memory for the next few months.

No wonder.

>that pic
haha jesus our women are ugly as sin. it's true

welsh women are very pretty. the men look like dogs though. i dont get it

youtu.be/PzP1XC51kro

>welsh women are very pretty
There's some incredibly rare exceptions but the incredibly rare exceptions are fucking their bodies up with copious amounts of alcohol and drugs anyway.

How about no lightning and after 2 year nofap

sometimes i feel shit about living in london and wish i could live somewhere else. then i remember the rest of england looks like this and i dont feel so bad

>t.pale pink bald Englishman

Welsh men are hottest in whole of UK. Especially summer time when they're all tanned.

Your just butthurt.

We have the only hot women. USA is all fat women and men that pretend to be women

Not true, pic related..

Foreigners don't even know about your shitty little country, gtfo

There are horrors at the end of that rainbow. If I was stuck on that island with those women I'd create a seafaring empire and invade the world too.

ROTFLMFAO

brit slags best slags

He's not wrong!

I am a foreigner. Married to a Welshman.

Welsh men are tanned and masculine imo. English men are pale bald and fat. If not pale bald and fat, then pale bald and skinny.

I know about Wales. Why do you bully them? Didn't they vote Brexit.

>Welsh men are hottest in whole of UK.
Fuck off Tom Jones you pineapple headed cunt.

Are you the homosex? Be honest.

You can spot an Englishman from a mile off in Wales. He's the ugly pale bald one surrounded by tanned blue eyed chads. Sorry, but it's the truth.

>Montenegro flag yet again
Every one of these British threads has been made by the same fucking guy. Sage.

>Welshmen are tanned
Yeah, it's called a spray tan you fucking retard.

>You can spot an Englishman from a mile off in Wales.
Yeah, you can also spot someone from Anglesey in the Valleys a mile off. You inbred freaks.

Insecurity.

Superiority*.

Believe me British woman are so hot they get raped.

Fatty on the far left looks like she could be a good lay

>welsh women are very pretty. the men look like dogs though. i dont get it

This, I don't get it either, and I generally prefer men over women.

Same with the French, hot women, dodgy men.

Nah, they just tan better.

>men that pretend to be women

LOL, you have got to look up "Chris-chan", especially the "Tom girl" article on Sonichu. Get ready to vomit though.

I hate to admit it, but he's right. Travelling throughout mainland Europe (especially Scandinavia, the Czech Republic and Spain) and then coming back home is a truly depressing experience. I never believed the "ugly Anglo" meme until I travelled abroad. Our fat, ugly, uncouth, tatted-up slappers are hideous when compared to their European cousins. Only the Irish are uglier.

they are ugly but they give good heads and they love the French

>There are horrors at the end of that rainbow. If I was stuck on that island with those women I'd create a seafaring empire and invade the world too.

That's not an average Englishman though and you know it. Btw, i see good looking men like that everywhere here. Not just the red carpet. That's the difference.

Disgusting, take that shit to Sup Forums

Quality banter

French women love British men

>Wales
>Sunshine
HAH! You get less sunshine than England does you poo eye'd dick lickers.

It is, and the only good looking men you see are on englishlads.com you fantasist creep. Suck my big uncut English dick and eat my dick flakes.

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/

You should tune in tonight, Marine interview is being aired.

I bet Nige gave her the D.

Post feminine benis

pajeet would hit that like a motherfucker would gang rape that shit just to blow off some self esteem

No

>This much butthurt

Your insecurities are showing. It's a fact that tanned men are more handsome on the eyes of women and tanned good looking men are in abundance here. Stay mad.

Under rated

>Says the faggot who "married" some Welsh disease carrier pigeon and thinks it's legit
You're a spic aren't you?

((((((FASHION STUDENT)))))))