Geert Wilders

Holy shit. What a fucking madman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=HACX8_AHBBc
statuscope.nl/beste-statussen-van-de-week
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zTN4BXvYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On a side note, is this really how a professional politician is supposed to act?

yes

Worked for DJT

Politics has always been like this. Except now there is social media. Only ones who are quiet and don't make waves are owned completely by (((them))).

HUGE HAPPENING - GEERT WILDERS TAKES 68% OF VOTES IN A FACEBOOK POLL
facebook com/vkmag/videos/1535389646471909/

It is now.

Um.
There ya have it. Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw&feature=youtu.be

Fuck yes!!!

It's either leave or we kill you.

It's coming user.

>Politics has always been like this.
This. It's basically a rude fuck you instead of a polite fuck you. Politicians actually became a lot more polite when TVs came out.

>teleports near Gert

More like when women started voting

>did you feel it, Geert? It was my energy, want more?

holy fuck, blown the fuck out from this dimention into the shadow realm... more based than Trump desu

no, this is how a fucking leader acts, fearlessly

>Well, you can have it, Geert! Go save Europe, defeat muslims, praise KEK Geert! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Netherlands is heart of Europe and cradle of civilization?WTF
Nothing against Dutch but let's not go that far.

Is wilders really part asian?

Shilling for a fellow tribesman are we?

Wilders based
Confirmed.

wow, so this is the power of 1776

>He thinks Geert isn't owned
>When he constantly shills for Israel on Twitter

The new right; DJT, Geert, Le Pen, and Farage all have Jewisdh connections or are Jews/have jewish relatives and open up their asses to Israel

All or nothing, fuck the yids.

This idiot is not going to win though.
If you plan on mocking us when the results come in and he loses, I suggest you do it now.

I just upvoted him in the election thread

Historically, no. This is what is needed for the future of politics though. The days of acquiescence are over

No, that's what makes him good. Politicians are liars and thieves that turn a country into an establishment toilet. You should never want politicians in charge.

U butthurt Muhammad?

A consulate is not "part of Turkey" or any country. Only an official embassy can act as such.

t. dude who worked in a consulate.

I feel you neighbour.

>publicly shitposting over the internet now pass for modern politics
This is the best timeline.

CLOSE
THEM
ALL

Yes

Think so? I wonder where to find out.

In japan, women are allowed to vote but they still have fistfights in congress.

I like when politicians are straight forward, so i will say yes

Not at all.
Geert is a fucking idiot. Firstly because of , secondly because he never shows himself to hold interviews or press conferences and thirdly because his party manifesto is, I kid you not, one page long. ONE. Pic related.

I can't take this idiot seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=HACX8_AHBBc

One page is good.

I'll make it even shorter: "Remove Kebab"

That won't work in the Netherlands for two reasons:
1) The number of voters who will simply overlook aggressive anti-immigrant rhetoric is smaller than in the US
2) Dutch voters are not restricted to only Wilders and one bad alternative like Hillary, they have a lot of parties and candidates to vote for. A big reason for Trump's victory is that despite his remarks against immigrants, the only alternative to him was total shit that even many normies weren't more comfortable voting for

Means nothing. If I did a twitter poll on anything it would be 90% for whatever I like.

absolutely based

This.

Listen to the voice of reason
And Marine Le Pen sure won't win

--BURN--
THEM
ALL

>MFW BRAZILIAN MSM SHITMOUTHING GEERT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this indonesian faggot is not even gettting %30 of the votes. he is a joke.

Its is the most popular post in dutch face book in the last week and it's on mainstream page but whatever you want to believe.. statuscope.nl/beste-statussen-van-de-week

get out of this board

said stinky roach before erdogan ruined his country for the next 100years

>shilling for a literal indonesian jew
No u

The game is completely different from the prez. elections here

t. Erdogan

For now, yes

>On a side note, is this really how a professional politician is supposed to act?

that flag. When was the last time anyone cared what spain had to say? 1800?

@European Union Parliament, Brussels

#BYEBYE!

KEK! Daz guuudd

Nope, but I guess that's the appeal. Its2 kind of why Trump is so popular in these parts lt the internet.

No it can be even shorter: Sup Forums.org/pol/

>you need to have a zillion point plan which is impossible to complete in a 5 year term
Dude this is what is wrong with politics. Five years is NOT a long time, keep it short and sweet. Virtue signalling on every mundane issue is stupid.

and im fucking so happy

>tfw there's a spot at the spanish national history museum for the last job in the country

If I was dutch I'd have a real problem prioritising my hatred for shitskins over Ancilla van de Leest's sex appeal

This is how a man who loves his country is supposed to act.
Fuck "professional politicians."

>10K

Jesus Christ, I obviously agree with him but this couldn't happen in France, not only people would boycott him, insult him, threaten him, wish his death (leftist tolerance, ya know...) but he would also probably have judicial problems...this guy is incredible !

How about just GTFO

have your (You) and accept my gift

Yes, and that's all the left has. It's a philosophy of meaninglessness. Next step riots in the street again.

Being politically correct doesn't stop the communist menace, and it turns out most people don't exactly want the communist menace anyway.

Yes, because politics isn't just asskissing and being a cuck to your opposite.

It's time for honesty.

Before the age of social media yes, being front of the camera all day, forced these people to hide their rudeness.
Wrong

Jefferson was accused of being pro-French and running a “Congo harem” out of Monticello. Adams was accused of conspiring to marry his daughter off to the British king’s family, in order to establish a royal bloodline. Also, foes said he had smuggled British prostitutes across the Atlantic to serve his needs.

Jackson was accused of murdering defectors in the War of 1812 and taunted for marrying a whore (divorcee)
Jackson supporters accused Adams of serving as a pimp for the Russian czar

Or they would just straight get in fist fights or a pistol duel.

oh vey this is very good for business

Holy shit this guy is great! I met him at the RNC, my dad was part of the TN delegation. He seemed like a great guy who could talk a lot about thinks he was passionate about.
I hope he gets elected.

kek

based

Even shorter: 卐

Frenchies always surrending.

Low morale. Low energy. SAD

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zTN4BXvYI

can't expect anything else from a place that has male purses

It's the only way a politician should act

OY GEVALT IM NO SHILL JUST DONT FORGET TO VOTE D66 ALRIGHT FELLOW WHITE SUPREMACIST :^)

Who gives a shit? If they go in parliament with VVD they just agree with them except in points like immigration and such. Nobody is going to vote PVV because they want to spend less or more money for the environment. Think for yourself instead of repeating Jinek or Lubach.

So when will we find out how well Wilders did in the election?

The Political Correctness era has passed. Nothing good came of it.

yes

Dont you get it? Jews expel the muslims
We move the Jew to israel
Blacks and Mexican kill each other
We send them south of the border.
All we need is to use the Jew plan to eradicate Muslims to get the ball rolling

trump won a landslide against 16 other people.

So who's this Geert guy, bring me up to speed pls.

He's the potential next step in the nationailst revolution against the global communist takeover (aka Jew World Order). He correctly identifies the insane caliphate importation as one of the most immediate dangers to the future of Europe.