Congratulations, Sup Forums, you're going to be talked about on the Shapiro show

Congratulations, Sup Forums, you're going to be talked about on the Shapiro show.

"Rachel Maddow has one of the most embarrassing nights in media history, can we believe anybody anymore, and Sup Forums pulls off one of the great trolls in American history."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aK8mbA083hE
youtube.com/watch?v=PeXEWsobJRE
soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro
dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he trying to gain back our support?

I'm guessing he means the hwndu nuffin flag stealing?

That's all I can think of.

I doubt anyone here cares for him.

He loves it

>Sup Forums

Probably

He's still a kike manlet

>muh Izrayel

He's okay to listen to, until he starts talking about external policy, where nothing is more important than Zionism

Doesn't mean his points aren't valid.

Someone asked him in a Q&A session what he thinks about Sup Forums and he just shit all over this board.

I love listening to the guy, but his shilling for Israel is very obvious, which I can respect. He doesn't hide his leanings, I like that. I'm not a fan of his "Things I like/hate" or "Bibel talk", but the political commentary is nice.

Andrew Klavan is where its at tho, havent laughed so fucking hard before I discovered his show.

i love his Bible talk. Its really fucking good imo.

I'm not a jew, so I wouldn't know.

Have you seen the Believer? It's a Ryan Gosling movie where he spergs out on jews even though he's a jew himself. That's about as much interest as I have in the religion, a shitty movie.

Jews are dumb.

>movie where he spergs out on jews even though he's a jew himself

Based Goose doing impressions of me?

hes a jew

I knew he lurked here

you should use your jew powers to teach white people how to become powerful using jew techniques

That's what neocons always try to do.

How can you listen to him? I agree with almost everything he says (aside from "muh israel/be a good goy" but the thing that makes him impossible to listen to is his fucking voice. It is without a doubt the worst voice of any man I have ever heard, it's literally competing with Fran Drescher (also a jew, seeing a trend here?) for most obnoxious voice on the planet.

>Sup Forums pulls off one of the great trolls in American history
What is this in reference to?

The election???

Or possibly the HWND flag theft.

People ever supported this Jew?

They're the goys that take the fall.

it's funny that cripplechan newfags think they are at all relevant. it's a dead board that got subverted by trs kikes

He's a fucking Jew.

as should you, newfag

Klavan > Ben desu

You're right I'm sorry. Everything was planned and coordinated here. This place wasn't irrelevant at all. You're so free to discuss anything without having threads constantly deleted and being banned. You're doing a good job.

what did we do? stealing Shia's flag?

We got the military to bomb a terrorist once, why doesn't that receive more attention

The Knives of Europa strike again!

You're the absolute retard if you think Sup Forums wasn't the one behind it. The ONLY reason the threads moved onto 4+Sup Forums is because the hwndu threads were getting deleted here for violating the rules. If you think the 15 idiots that browse 4+Sup Forums can do anything more than keep a board moving at a crawling pace, you're mistaken.

Um...all I can think of when I see him is this:

youtu.be/aK8mbA083hE

Many still do, simply because he puts out good, rational arguments and doesn't idolize anyone. Can you believe it?

I'm about to finish reading the Great Good Thing. It's shit.

I think so. He made a huge mistake by declaring himself to be NeverTrump, he did that because he thought Trump would lose big league and he could tell everybody how he knew that he would lose.

Nah, the capture the flag prank made the Drudge Report

I can't watch him without fixating on his fucking lip. I have never seen a lip like that on a human being.

>ywn have a redpilled anime waifu

I can't handle this reality

Ahhh, good ol' Schindler's List, the true story that won an award in fiction

If he wants our support, he can start by NOT mentioning our name on tv.

We're probably a large share of his supporter base, at least we used to be.

Literally who?

What did specifically Sup Forums did? Please explain

Best Vid

youtube.com/watch?v=PeXEWsobJRE

Used to be an editor at Breitbart but left over Trump's ex campaign manager being accused of roughing up a reporter. Then he cried over jew jokes and opposed Trump. Now he likes Trump because it was all a prank guys.

I just got goosebumps and cold sweats from looking at that alien. Now I have diarrhea

When did he say that? All I remember is him warning us to not get all fanatical over him and also to vote for him if he got the nomination.

Michelle Fields. Israel First.

/thread

This desu

Oh Ben, flattering us isn't going to make us forget that you're a backstabbing yid.

Definitely the flag.

My girlfriend would agree with you. She hates his voice, and I love playing him on the drive home to piss her off lol. I just don't get the hate myself, he just sounds like a numale, but he's not really that cucked.

Actually one of the sites that covered the HWNDU stuff posted a follow-up article talking about that.

Sad that we have to fuck with a celebrity's artwork before people recognize that we got dozens of terrorists blown to bits.

"A cuck Jew" and "Oy vey shut it down" are my favorites.
soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro

you need to give him a second chance, goy- I mean, guy!

He was one of the major neverTrumpers. He officially declared himself to be one.
dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro

>> 116761925
Ben is my favorite Kike. He is pretty smart, unlike fag Milo who is only in for the shock value

Always wondered that myself. Seems like a "Nazi image board" with confirmed kills would be news.

Then again, if they reported on it, it would show that we're competent, dangerous and fighting terrorism. It would hurt the "racist neckbeard" angle they love so much.

Glorious pride.

Bro I hate to tell you but in the last week both Sup Forumss have had like +100k "Positive" articles about them. (Google "HWNDU Flag", and narrow search terms to the last week)

What was accomplished was nothing short of amazing....it IS and by all means should be being talked about. The NSA and FBI couldn't work faster.... Im sure there are some good feds and ghosts secretly sitting back tipping their hats to us right now.

Sup Forums got him fired from Breitbart.

/ourjew/

Shapiro is actually in /ourvid/ (Masterpiece btw) talking about "What would you expect from a cuck jew" (Pic of rooster saying cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck)

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo (ff to 7:20 Shapiro) (8:48 for sg drone strike) (5:36 Ultimate lulz) Fucking Cucks lol

Is he so sure that our trolling of him wasn't the greatest of all time?

>sounds like a numale

You misspelled Jew.

wow he's real fucking late on the news if he's gonna wait this long to do it.

Link?

why hasnt that (((fuck))) disappeared yet

^this
I'm not hiding anymore. Not encouraging anyone to follow, but we might not get a better time. Trying to wake up my family at least.

That's a fucking great movie, wtf are you smoking

This train is rolling all the way through 17' user. And it's not stopping.

>MODS won't let us coordinate, but they should....

We need to make 17' the year of redpills

This.
I agree with a hell of a lot of what he says but we can't let these rather huge black marks on his record go unnoticed. not to mention his backstabbing of Breitbart of the Michelle fields things is directly linked to Cruz donators footing the bill to set up the daily wire within weeks of him leaving.

He's also strangely inconsistent on certain things. like being pro 2nd amendment but also agreeing that gun registration is necessary. Or his almost virtue signalling against the "alt-right", saying that America can only be a multicultural country if we do X, Y and Z; while also promoting stricter regulation of immigration from certain countries.

He also has no qualms about levying "muh 6 gorilion" in an argument.