This is Sup Forums's candidate

>this is Sup Forums's candidate

r u surprised?

Sup Forums will suck the dick of any zionist as long as they say something against Islam

Not every jew is part of the financial mafia.

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a ravaging anti-semite for no reason.

Ill take "means to an end" for $500 Alex

Trump was the best there was. I'm sure most people here voted for him just so Hillary couldn't win. Trumps an idiot and has no business being in the white house, but he's still better than Hillary.

HUGE HAPPENING - GEERT WILDERS TAKES 68% OF VOTES IN A FACEBOOK POLL
facebook com/vkmag/videos/1535389646471909/

Sup Forums thinks they are outjewing the jew when in reality they got played like a fiddle. It took a Jewish-orchestrated mass migration and two truck attacks for Sup Forums to start sucking zionist cock again.

exhibit A
exhibit B

Trump ruined this board.

Disgusting

Ok you fucking shits, enough is enough.

They all need to play the jew card because if you aren't pro-jew and have that nationalistic populist views you are labeled as fucking nazi for everyone.

You need the jew card now because Hitler lost. Now get over it and take it until you are powerful enough to get rid of it.

Fucking faggots learn how to do politics nowdays you fucking retards pieces of shit

this means zilch

internet polls are not trustworthy, ever

Israel has NOTHING to do with the Jews that work to destroy my country.
If anything Israel is a place to send those Jews when we decide they are no longer welcome here.
Also Israeli culture > any other country in the region.
Do not confuse the Jews which have done the West wrong with the Jews of Israel...

>Trump ruined this board

Yeah, if you got here less than a year ago, stupid newfag nigger

hypocrites

Bumping for excuses

Glad to see Sup Forums is still keen on mental gymnastics. Shame there's not an olympic medal for that.

The new "swinging pendulum" you like to talk about so much is just yet another machination of Zion. You poor clueless bastards think this whole "nationalist uprising" is white people finally breaking free of Marxist doctrine (It's not). Now you're stuck choosing between the Islamophillic left and the Zionist right.

Which side will you pick, Sup Forums? (Warning: it's a trick question)

>the_donald ledditor calling me a newfag

Pretty much this

You faglords think a politician will get anywhere in our current climate by ranting and raving about the kikes?

I'm in love

If the jews get rid of the immediate threat, We can focus on gassing the kikes later.

Nobody is asking him to go full 1488, you autistic jewlover, but if you think that not ranting about the jews is the same as being a Zionist puppet then you're a helpless moron.

There you have, in the catalog, 20+ threads about a guy who openly shills for Greater Israel, and at the same time they regard him as a savior of Europe and the white race.

Oh, boy... Sup Forums forgets so fast.

Yeah, you think that it's also necessary to live in Israel for a while? And this is an America thing, don't think that the rest of the world needs to Israel's dick.

>surprised that a jew is supporting Israel
Oh haha Sup Forums btfo wtf I hate wilders now