Suramar's leaders sell their city out to the Burning Legion (NWO) who wants to kill everyone

>Suramar's leaders sell their city out to the Burning Legion (NWO) who wants to kill everyone

>Illidan is still alive, and in Burning Crusade everyone thought he was corrupt and working for the Legion

>Turns out he was using their fel magic (money) all along to fight against them

>In one of the rotating weekly quests, before fighting Elisande (Hillary), players go to her private quarters, and kill her concubines. One of these, called an "exotic concubine", is a gnome (pizzagate)

Am I schizophrenic, Sup Forums? Or is this an allegory?

>Illidan is Trump

Warcraft was always secretly redpilled.

are n.elves /ourguys/?

Illidan was not working for the Legion in BC.

Also, best expansion since wrath and bc

probably both, but you're still a madman either way
also
>tfw never started Night Elf campaign for Warcraft III (base)
>never played TFT campaigns
regerts were had

>Tfw you have no fucking idea what's going on because you don't want to pay monthly fee for a shit MMORPG, and you waiting for Warcraft IV since the ending of the third one

WoW is the opposite of redpilled, just like most other MMOs it's designed to keep you constantly busy with repetitive braindead tasks. Everything is an endless grind and the "success" you have in the game has absolutely no tangible benefit in your real life.

Even if it's just for 1 hour per day, I hope you realize that you are wasting the best time of your life. Time that could be used to learn a craft, an instrument, a sport, to become fit, become active in your community, whatever you can think of.
These things will bring you real happiness and respect, not the fake feeling of accomplishment you get from playing WoW.

he meant the story, you absolute fucking retard

also

if you choose what hobbies/activities to pursue just because they grant you the respect of others and not your personal enjoyment, you are the epitome of a person without self worth, you pussy.

Right, but the players thought he was a baddie and on par with the legion, so they 'killed' him in the black temple.
Shitty writers from blizzard on par with fanfiction.

>it's designed to keep you constantly busy with repetitive braindead tasks
So it's basically the same as the worst jobs in real life. Just proves that people working for starbucks, McD etc. really are braindead libshits.

Was he redpilled, r/politics?

>he meant the story, you absolute fucking retard

he obviously plays the game, otherwise he wouldn't know about that quest

>if you choose what hobbies/activities to pursue just because they grant you the respect of others and not your personal enjoyment, you are the epitome of a person without self worth, you pussy.

Respect can come in multiple forms, it can either be respect given to you by others for actions that truly mattered and affected their lives in a positive way, or it can be respect given to yourself after introspection, a feeling of pride and self-worth.
There is nothing wrong with either of those.

WE

>kangs stealing things
gee willickers

>Politics
Stop playing videogames you fucking manchildren, this game was popular for about 5 minutes in 2005 what the fuck are you doing with your lifes to still be giving this attention

>(( ))

>he obviously plays the game
Yes, but his argument was that the STORY ITSELF was redpilled. Not the medium at which it was told. Your argument about MMOs does not apply to this argument at all. (He's wrong btw, WoW is bluepilled as hell but its written so poorly that the game has accidental redpilled elements such as garrosh hellscreams story.)

>There is nothing wrong with either of those.
And there isnt anything wrong with playing a long grinding game to kill time and relax as a hobby. Besides, MMO's and games in general instill a meritocracy-like sense in kids. Responsibility, self-impovement and working for what you want all came to me much more loudly and understandably than even my parents did. I was a lazy fat fuck as a kid but the proactive work ethic that forcing myself to grind and git gud at online games to compete stuck with me desu, and helped me later in life. Obviously not all games/people who play them will get this same experience, but to say that its a waste of time is simply untrue, even if youre only doing it to have fun.

He had dank loot, reason enough to kill

Don't you. ..forget about me~

>>Illidan is still alive, and in Burning Crusade everyone thought he was corrupt and working for the Legion
What was the illidari then?
Also Illidan posed almost no real threat to the Heroes, minus maybe Malfurion because he wanted Tyrande's pussy so badly.