Who's gonna be browsing Sup Forums to mine the salt when this racist loses?

He might win you waste of Chlorophyll

can't wait

He will win.

checked

Flanders wants it

Why are you not giving your house to migrants?

This made me think

Nice hitler doubles

When is the election? What time does the counting start?

He won't though. Wilders' supporters are delusional.

Your and your reply mates digits suggest otherwise

>88
WITNESSED

off by one

Checked

Shills. Sup Forums has become about 50% shills, 25% shitposters, and 25% normal Sup Forums users trying to discuss happenings.

I blame the faggot Twitter brigades that brought attention to us. Fucking stupid newfags. You're supposed to blame Ebaumsworld or leddit.

the left calls everyone a racist that disagrees with them so I assume everyone is not a racist. This makes it really hard to know who really is racist or not.

Hmm really makes me think.

I bought some cigars, whiskey and a shit load of beer. Pizza is already on the way. I'm going to have a great night either way.

Are you chinks mad?

He's going to win buddy

my doubles confirm

checked

Even if he wins, he loses because

>weedland
>democracy

Pick one and only one.

low energy gets

geert will purge non-whites from the netherlands

trump will win from the east to the west

the word racist has lost all meaning

Just like breggsit and trump right?

He will win

feels good man

Chegged

The real racists are gaining a beachhead in parliament now. Next election they're going for 30 seats.

He looks like a cross between Trudeau and Milo

Best thing to his party would be 2nd biggest party, because if he wins he will never be prime minister and will stay in opposition. Being 2nd opens chances to coalition.

Sadly, it would take nothing short of an act of Kek himself to make Wilders win, since the proportional representation aspect of the Dutch parliamentary system guarantees several parties in parliament, most of them winning around the same number of seats, and ALL the parties already said they will never enter into coalition with Wilders.

He'd have to pull a bigger upset than Trump did to win 75 seats and form a non-coalition government (something that hasn't happened since 1913)

You are in literally half of all threads currently. Don't you have anything better to do?

Poor guy looks like he's getting cucked.

The town whose results most represent the national results, Heemskerk, has him at 10/150 seats in exit polling, about half that of the PVV so far.

SATAN AND KEK JOIN FORCES

It's intentional. He steals his looks from Trudeau and his speeches from Obama and his entire childhood was made up by the party to make him seem more sympathetic (rags to riches, no one ever believed in him but he came through, etc).

But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

He wont win but he will get 14-16% which is good enough to leave an impact.

He will win, you cuck

mark rutte is based, too bad hes a coward.
If the netherlands wasnt in the EU then mark rutte would be one of the best leaders in dutch history.
Mark Rutte is always against refugees and islamic influence

Did you remember to vote?

I also bought some cigars and some jenever.
I have to work early in the morning but this is pretty important

Any polls coming out soon? I have work at fucking 04.00, I need to fucking know how it goes.

Those digits... act of Kek u say