A qt paki girl is hitting on me at my high school. Should I go for it? Is it a trap?

A qt paki girl is hitting on me at my high school. Should I go for it? Is it a trap?

hang yourself
sage

come back when you're 18 faggot

>high school
get off this board

That video is adorable

Yes goy follow your dreams

always remember that her parents are cousins

>always remember that her parents are cousins
Cant believe it took this long for someone to mention.

Bang her then tell her parents he us sleeping with some dude you hate. With luck they will both get Sharia'd

>Black soulless eyes.

Disgusting.

I...I have black soulless eyes, and I'm white

>high school
MODS

fuck her brains out user. just use a rubber.

Kys underage

Hate to break it to you, but you aren't white.

do it, user. go drill for the sandy oil. Westernize her

They're a trap and usually their endgame is to make you get oneitis (through femininity, submission, food, treating you like a king etc - basically all the things Western women have lost) and make you convert. I got oneitis for a qt Persian but I knew it was a mistake from the start. The cultural difference was just too much.

Also, they aren't as chaste as they pretend to be. Every Paki girl I know likes the white meat, they're just smart and don't get caught, so don't assume she's a virgin.

On the plus side, once you fuck them the ball is in your court because if anyone finds out they'll get honour killed, and this is useful as blackmail (unless of course they cry rape...but then their parents would probably still honour kill them anyway)

If you band and she starts using dread game, you could always threaten to tell her dad. That should shut her up.

No. Use her.

Here is a tip for you inexperienced guys. String her along, play hard to get, and let other girls see you're getting hit on. This raises demand for you, and teaches girls how to flirt (white girls have forgotten how to do this).

Her hair is slighlty showing and thats haram so be sure to stone her.

go for it.

Hit it and quit it.

Then her parents will probably honor kill her so you don't have to deal with the drama.

Once you get to know her better you could ask specifics about the quran and if she's shia or sunni (hopefully shia). Ask her about the line about "killing a man is as if you killed all of humanity" and see how she plays it, knowing full well that that line does not apply to non-believers. Even if she fails that test it doesn't mean she's evil, just at least naive.

what state are you from

Pump and dump. Best case scenario, her family will honor kill her.

lel

No. Try civilized chicks better

Yes, it's a trap. Stop thinking with your dick.

Do they yell allahu akbar before they cum? Serious question.

Trust me, they all know what it says. Don't expect an honest answer. They just use taqiyaa around stupid kuffars to feign naivety.

There's allot of Hijabs walking by in the backround are you in Dearborn MI?

No it's not a trap what the worst that could happen u befriend she tricks you gets u to smuggle some weaponized plutonium up your virgin asshole she then reports you then you'll end up in prison with weaponized convict cock being smuggled into your ass

Why is everyone in the background wearing a hijab? Is that school in Toronto?

If you're compelled in any way to convert, drop that shit

Do you want half inbred kids?

underage

How the fuck would be get inbred kids through race-mixing, Somali retard?

sure go for it, ninja-girls flip the slut-switch as soon as they wander away from their designated islamic no-fun zones

probably the easiest lay out there next to mexican dog women or chunky asian girls....

50% of the Pakistani community has children with their immediate blood family - mainly cousins.

No or else you will be hung on the day of the rope.

Drill her for oil, senpai.

Kill her

Must we endure this shitty clickbait thread everyday from now on ?

she's cute, as long as you dont make babies with her go for it. Pol is autistic and assumes individual shitskins are as bad as the population of shitskins as a whole. No, there are very decent beaners, shitskins, and moslems in the us population, especially in hs since theyre pretty normal for the most part. just dont miscenegate, and you good op.

id smash

Go for it!

I see a little of her hair. That means she's a slut.

Hurry and get her before her brother stones he.

>Cute
Poor child, having to live with such shit genes.

Didn't those parents think that primitive turk genes have no place in the year 2017? They didn't have any place in the year 0, let alone now.

She's not gonna let you smash. Believe me, I've tried.

Not saying it isn't worth a shot, but prepare to get blueballed like crazy.

I've found Pakis easy to fuck.

Offer he something she wants that's metaphysical, most fucking hate the men in their life, so use that.

Daddy issues make them easy.

Nice quads.

Fuck her and then dump her after humiliating her.
Her brothers will do the rest.

Be smart.

One post by this ID

Do you want to get killed by her brother or father or something? I am brown and I would be scared shitless of what camel piss drinkers would do.