Tillerson vs. Soros

Why isn't Sup Forums discussing this? Too many shills sliding threads today? Sad!

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/gop-senators-ask-tillerson-to-probe-us-funding-soros-groups-abroad.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5Co3A3fLBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soros gonna get stomped by based T-Rex. I can't believe this is happening.

Do it Tillerson.

Ban Open Society Foundation like Russia did, too. Western sovereignty would benefit from it.

It's about time. I'm surprised it wasn't the first thing Trump pushed for.

Enough of this fucking asshole already. I can't wait to stop hearing about these faggy little Row Row Fight the Power groups that gullible leftists buy into without a second thought.

So will soros be put in jail?

He'll run back to Hungary if things get really bad. I'm not sure if he's even a citizen here.

Hungary probably has good extradition laws with the US, so I'm not sure what he would do, really. China and Russia hate him too.

Bump

Hungary has recently denounced Soros. He's fucked if Trump makes moves against him.

He is a US citizen. Hungary doesn't want this mother fucker, I would rather let him stay here. We can deal with him, we have the resources to. Hungary is one of the few uncucked Europoor countries and it's not bigly powerful. This twisted fuck will focus all his efforts on running them into the ground if for some reason he would have to go back.

If you have any sort of social media accounts with any significant number of normal faggot followers, now would be a good time to start getting some of "the interview" out. The 60 minutes one, where he admitted to working with the Nazis to identify and send Jewish people to concentration camps, and how he really enjoyed the experience.

T-Rex CHOMP CHOMP

Doesn't he live in the UK?

He will probably be lynched when he sets a foot into Hungary.

idk, his son lives here. I just know he has citizenship here, and it's been useful for him.

Getting rid of this guy would be a huge win for nationalism, rationality, and the Western state. He isn't the only psychic vampire lurking in the ether, but he's one of the biggest

Who else should T rex go after?

No, he lives in new york, primarily.

Though he does have residences all over.

Anyone who thinks lobbying should supercede law.

Mate, you're not up to date.

Hungary banned Soros ass months ago.

If George is arrested, he'll move overseas and keep funding this stuff, or he'll just change shell companies, or Alex will keep organizing things. This will never end until they run out of money, and since they issue money, they never ever will.

Putting Satan into a corner could be dangerous. I hope T-Rex has strong enough power level to destroy him.

bump

UK wants him dead for the bank thing, he pretty much stays in New York now

>UK wants him dead for the bank thing

Surprisingly, they didn't seem to assblasted about it.

I never saw any public declarations from their media against him. Which was surprising, being that he engineered the whole crash.

Go get 'em T-Rex

youtube.com/watch?v=v5Co3A3fLBo

Someone shoop Soros' ugly face onto the kike lawyer.

>tillerson took out rockefeller
>he will take out soros

based

Hopefully

God a hope this happens I want that kike to drown in his own stolen blood