MY body MY choice

>MY body MY choice
>WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN OF CHILDBIRTH? I THOUGHT NOT!

How do you respond?

Would you like to to go through the pain of getting chopped up by a scalpel before you're even born?

wouldn't be very painful if you don't actually feel pain, and they're not even human yet

they still feel pain, they just dont remember it.

because they're ded

>>MY body MY choice
>The Controlled Substances Act

Everything with nerves feel pain. A fetus and even a newborn don't have much of a mind and are mostly instinctual, but you're more instinctual than you think.

Even plants that lack a nervous system will stress at the threat of damage.

It is part of the reason why I kill animals quickly to minimize their suffering, then after life as ceased I butcher and eat. Plants get eaten raw though.

All that said, I am pro choice because niggers and leftists shouldn't reproduce.

"And my choice is not to be with a woman who would kill her unborn.
Later toots"

You've failed the God that created you, that above all engraved into your soul the purpose of motherhood that you now perverse by your selfish needs and ignorance. If only you knew what an evil deed you've committed, it saddens me beyond words!

>God

WOW YOU BELIEVE IN SKY FAIRIES?

200 shekels says they are all skin sacks for baby niglets right now

It's not your body. It's the baby's body. And you're killing it.

Your choice is when you choose:
1: be on the pill or not
2: have sex or not
3: use condom / other protection or not

You had your fucking choice(s)

Now, consequences will never be the same!

>WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN OF CHILDBIRTH?

You mean that thing that literally half of all animals have been doing since the beginning of time?

Didn't some scientist prove that getting kicked in the nuts is like 2000 times more painful than childbirth?

Fuck off Mr.Balit. You're a shitty scientist.

i passed several kidney stones at 16.

i know exactly what it feels like.

>2017: Having more than one kid is gross!
>2037: What is Sharia

It's women's place to deal with the pain of childbirth because of Eve's role in The Fall. It's men's role to guide and direct the actions of women through a gentle but firm hand. This is all fact as it's found in the perfect word of the Bible.

Absolutely this. The selfishness of the left is fucking staggering.

Fucking brutal, man. Unlucky.