White Male Kills His Own Daughters and Commits Suicide

>On the dramatic 911 call released by the authorities during a press conference on Sunday, Randall Coffland says: 'I just shot and killed my two kids and I shot my wife, and I’m going to kill myself now.'

>Coffland then can be heard shouting in the background, apparently at his wife, 'I want you to live and suffer like I did.'

>Moments later, a wounded and distressed Anjum Coffland placed a frantic call to police begging them to come. 'Oh my god, my husband shot my kids!' she screams. 'My daughters are dead!'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4309066/Dad-says-911-call-killed-twins-shot-wife.html

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

They marry subhumans

he had a temporary moment of sanity

As a 28 year old wizard, it confounds me that people do this. I would be so thankful to have a wife and children.

For every white man who kills his children there are at least ten coloured men who do the same.

Wasn't he the dad from the photo of the two girls opening presents at Christmas time, and they were thong underwears?

>his daughter

Those girls were probably coal burners.

Is it wrong that every time I see an article like this, I think damn what did she do

> 'I want you to live and suffer like I did.'

damn what a savage he got that bitch good. Based /ourguy/

>implying women are always the victims
>hearing only 1/2 story and making a conclusion

You think something like that just comes out of nowhere? I'd do that if the whore cheated on me and thought she could get away without consequences.

Fuck this guy. I cannot think of anything more despicable than killing your own children.

his daughters are not white

Niggers don't stick around long enough to murder their kids

people like this exist and still the term 'mental illness' is reserved for people who believe in conspiracy theories and don't like being a normie.

Wow, what the fuck did his wife and daughters do to him?

Fine, if you cant just walk away, then take it out on your wife, if she is the one that wronged you, don't shoot your children.

he killed her children you stupid faggot

And of course every single comment in that article is about "muh gun control"

Fucking brit shits, may they all be exterminated to pay for the biggest infringment on gun rights ever since nazi germany and the ussr that they voted yesterday, alone in the parliement.

>wife cheats on you
>kill your own children
That sure showed her

D E V L I S H

Killing your own parents, i guess

>burn coal
>pay the toll

killing your own offspring is by far the most idiotic thing a person can do
everyone's goal in life is or should be to preserve and save your own genes
what a retard

Paternity fraud? That's the only way I can see this happening.

>marries shitskin hispanic
>hates himself for not continuing the white race
>kills his two disgusting shit-breed offspring
>shoots his wife
>kills himself for doing something so disgusting

This guy is an inspiration to us all.

Id rather hillary had won than raising two female favela rats desu, so suicide is not so far fetched.

Maybe he got a dna test and found out they weren't his. Tbh I'd probably do the same in that situation, only I'd escape to South America instead of killing myself

>removed some mystery meat thots from the genepool

not really super mad, guy is clearly mental though good thing he had the courtesy of taking himself out too

He is fucking mental. That's all why do you need to make it a racial thing?

>1 post by this ID

>he an hero!

Here's the difference

A black guy is likely to rob you

A white guy is likely to rob you, rape you, kidnap and put you in a basement and repeatedly get you pregnant and then fuck the fetus and then kill it then probably chop you up and eat you

Wow LOL white males are deranged creeps

>"white male"
Thats no white male
Son of a bitch couldnt pass off as a teuton let alone a white man

I live in this area. It's an affluent area and things like this are way, way out of the norm.

The thing that's throwing everyone off is the, "I want you to live and suffer like I did," comment. Apparently, no one knows what that meant or where it was coming from. Obviously, everyone has their own personal demons but, in these types of situations, usually the rumors start to spread around the locals about what was really going on at home but, by all accounts so far, the daughters and the family seemed bubbly, happy, and full of life. The guy had zero history of mental illness or history of criminal behavior, etc. There was one recent call last month to the police about a domestic issue but no one was arrested or charged, but to go from that to killing your kids as vengeance against your wife in one month is a bit out there, even by mental illness standards.

It's a very strange situation for people in the area and people are just sort of waiting to hear more.

Shit like this is why I only date black guys

he looks like that Dilbert fag who was being shilled here during the election.

If white men were this psychotic, why are you still alive?

>white

More like
1.000.000 black guys are likely to rob you
1 white guy is likely to rob you, rape you, kidnap and put you in a basement and repeatedly get you pregnant and then fuck the fetus and then kill it then probably chop you up and eat you

He probably found out that he got cucked and the Kids werent his.
Only reasonable explanation.

if you marry the wrong one she will make your life a living hell. Imagine having to work 10 hours a day you come home and the house is a big mess. Dinner isn't ready. She says you need to make it she's tired from dealing with drama between her and some male friends she met online.

You make dinner...she starts complaining about it..spits it out..says the chicken is too dry. Tells you to go to the wendys and get her the triple patty bacon cheddar ranch burger or whatever. Also she says it'll give her some time to yourself.

You go to wendy's. The 16 year old drive thru girl flirts with you..but..but you're married and loyal..move along my wife is waiting..

You get home and give her the hamburger she says you took too long. What were you doing? Don't go out anymore. You try to watch some netflix. "Ugh you always watch netflix!" So you try to read.."You are so boring..." She starts messaging her online male friends... tells you how hot they are..interrupts your reading to show you shirtless pics of them..Wow heh yeah..I guess he stays in shape. She asks why you arent in shape..why dont you have a six pack..you're probably just lazy.

You finally kill and hour or two and go brush your teeth and get ready for bed. You finally have silence. No work. No wife. BANG BANG BANG What are you doing in there hurry up! I need you to go to the store and get me ice cream! Reality comes back you need to hurry up..you do another errand for her.

You're finally in bed..she's group texting her male friends..You turn over to look at the wall..and slowly fall asleep just to do it again tomorrow.

Then the alarm goes off at 4:30am...

>people are just sort of waiting to hear more
And the only person left to tell the story is the wife. I wonder how reliable she will be.

interesting context

>One white guy kills kids
>>This is why I only date the statistically more violent race that is more likely to murder me

Wew.

Sounds personal.

Please somebody check this

Kekekekek

>Wife cheated
>Implying the children were his

I find the face value of this article disturbing, this requires an investigation.

The fuck did she do?

I guess his daughters finally got one thong too many!

>Germany
>Only dates non-whites

Wew..

>own genes
I challenge you to find a feature on them that is shared with the "father"
Pro tip: those kids aren't even full siblings. Same mother. I can tell I'm a half sibling

Thanks for ruining my day, OP. This is legit depressing shit. What kind of a non-muslim man murders his own daughters? Fucking horrible story. My heart is genuinly hurt, thanks.

That's exactly what I don't want.
Anybody who doesn't put work into marriage is a fucking looney.

Sounds like he got cheated on tbqh

Probably because his daughters turned out so ugly

Sorry, you gotta be older to be considered a wizard.

LOL REKT

They're twins you mongoloid

The one thing this idiot did wrong was having kids with a shitskin.

Hosebeast wife was probably asking for it

This. He racemixed but came to see the light in the final moments.

>jews

>white

what does this even mean?
permanent IDs don’t exist and everyone’s ID is different from thread to thread

>marry poo in loo
>realize your huge mistake
>fix the problem

One sperm from each father you cumdumpster

>implying she didn't gloat that they weren't his kids.
>implying she didn't taunt him to do something about it because she can always divorce-rape him
>implying that everyone doesn't have their breaking point

Probably going through a divorce and she raked him over the coals. Still really fucked up what happened... The 911 call is chilling

How's the view behind those rocks?

It seems possible.

She killed his daugther

she cheated on him and continued to cheat on him after he found out, and he couldn't live with it, and didn't want his daughters to be raised by some other man, since his wife was probably blackmailing him and manipulating him by telling him she was going to leave him.

it's the wife's fault. it is almost 100% always the wife's fault.

>Randall Coffland

>Coffland

Hates his own people, wants to destroy his own people, checks out

>condo
>luxury home

pick one, daily mail.

>literally every adult nigger vs. severe edgecase

>aren't even full siblings
Did you even bother to glance at the article?

His thoughts: "One day I'm gonna kill em."

He actually did. THE MADMAN

Sauce?

retard

So she fucked 2 different men on the same night she was fertile and each man fertilized a different egg? Seems plausible.

This is a site for political discussion and it has seen substantive work with significance away from keyboard as well as goofing off. However, in the recent US presidential campaign, we were targeted by paid organized trolls. These attackers failed utterly to "thought lead" because they were no longer facing alpha wave hypnotized passive faceberg cultists. So their back-up plan was to seek pure disruption instead, by spamming our board with brainless gibberish at a high enough volume to slide good threads off the board before they could be archived. The main attack is a one-post or minimal writing prompt by soneone who never revisits his own thread (hence "one post by this id").

yup, fuck that bitch, she probably took everything from that guy.

Looks like the same two girls in OPs pic. Dad looks similar too. Spooky.

tbqh no

>marries shitskin hispanic
Poo in loo actually

This is what happens when a man is pushed to the edge. They lose it but most of the time they hurt themselves rather than other people.

Something to keep in mind for the shills on here, stop attacking men or you will regret it.

I'm this guy . They were living separate so, yeah, probably divorcing. There is a bit of pressure in the area to have a "perfect" family type of thing, but it's not like divorce is uncommon or looked upon as particularly shameful or anything. And, while there is certainly some racism, as there is everywhere, the people in the area wouldn't really look down on a mixed couple, particularly a relatively wealthy, mixed couple.

Those condos usually go anywhere from $300-$400,000. I mean, I agree I would rather any house for that money, but they're not exactly cheap.

He probably got cucked and rather than staying in the cuck shed like a good little white boy or getting a divorce and a therapist this guy decided to existentially punish his wife by killing his daughters. He probably saw too many movies.

Wow man careful with that edge

>white
Is this "white" in the USA?
Holy fuck what is the REAL white population there now? Less than 50%?

I understand but I consider it a sure thing. I haven't even held a girls hand yet.

I'm 22 year olds, still living with parents because I'm not retarded. My parents seemed to have a solid marriage until about six months ago. My mum decided to get acquainted with Facebook round about that time, all of a sudden accusations of my father cheating are flying about daily. She's always giving him shit. She's demanding he pays for the kitchen to be remodeled. Now he's working overtime, 7 days a week so he can afford it. She got drunk Friday night while he had work at 6 in the morning. Throughout the whole night she was rushing up and down the stairs, rushing into their bedroom, waking him up so she could berate him.

She's making his life a living hell and he's still working his ass off so he can afford to have the kitchen remodeled, per her request. The other day she was demanding a holiday somewhere nice.

Marriage is a complete and utter joke. Doesn't matter how strong you feel your relationship is with a woman, overtime, people change and anything could happen. I wouldn't blame my father in the slightest if he gives up and kills all of us under this roof. As soon as you marry a woman half of everything you own is being held hostage to an ungrateful cow who does nothing but take more and more and more.

I'm debating stepping in but am unsure whether or not I should interfere with their business. I know I can reduce my mother to tears in a few sentences. Debating threatening her by abandoning her for the rest of her life if she doesn't stop giving my father shit. Then again, I don't really have any respect for either of my parents.

Congrats, you are a giant, grown up, pussy.

>there are at least ten coloured men who do the same.
How do they know which kids to shoot?

>What the fuck is wrong with white people?
white people? How's one motherfucker suppose to represent us all? I think you meant; what's wrong with normies.