The average IQ in Equatorial Guinea is 59

Does this mean the average person there is retarded? How does the country even function?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=rbcwASYwYjU
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How does the country even function?
I'm guessing it doesn't function.

yes, thats why we need Geert Wilders

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

How the fuck is Geert Wilders connected to Equatorial Guinea?

I've often wondered the same thing about /pol ...

stop forcing your shitty songs pls kthx

That's where humanity originated in. No evolution was needed there, because they have food and an easy life the entire year.

stay triggered turkroack

Upon reading the original reference, we found that the “data point” that Lynn and Vanhanen used for the lowest IQ estimate, Equatorial Guinea, was actually the mean IQ of a group of Spanish children in a home for the developmentally disabled in Spain. Corrections were applied to adjust for differences in IQ across cohorts (the “Flynn” effect), on the assumption that the same correction could be applied internationally, without regard to the cultural or economic development level of the country involved.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbcwASYwYjU

The next highest IQs on that list are 61, 62...

Were they all Spanish retards being counted as countries?

Please be serious. I want to know how a retarded country works.

Yes.

strange, because it's actually one of the richest countries in africa

>Average IQ in china is high 100s

Someone spampost WEBMs starring chinks pls

LOL sauce?

Imagine being stuck with the mind of a six year old your whole life

basically that

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Chink data is always skewed because they use Shanghai and Hong Kong as their testing grounds.

>average

>Equatorial Guinea
>functions

Here's your answer.

Since the mid-1990s, Equatorial Guinea has become one of sub-Saharan Africa's largest oil producers. It is the richest country per capita in Africa,[11] and its gross domestic product (GDP) adjusted for purchasing power parity (PPP) per capita ranks 43rd in the world;[12] However, the wealth is distributed very unevenly and few people have benefited from the oil riches. The country ranks 144th on the UN's 2014 Human Development Index. The UN says that less than half of the population has access to clean drinking water and that 20% of children die before reaching the age of five.

Sup Forums is way above 100, Jamal. Even if you drag it down

Certified 136. A racist and a bigot. What now, NIGGER?

used to be our colony.

They have now a ruthless dictator and is according to the UN one of the countries that least respects human rights. They also have one of the largest supplies in I don't know what mineral.

> Does this mean the average person there is retarded? How does the country even function?
Obviously kept like this on purpose

this nation should not exist