How will the inevitable war between Russia & America be fought? Will they come over here and fight us...

How will the inevitable war between Russia & America be fought? Will they come over here and fight us, will we go to Russia and fight them, or will it just be like the cold war and be fought via proxies?

>muh nuclear weapons

Nobody is going to use nuclear weapons you autist.

If we fought, most of it would probably be in Europe.

No war with Russia. They are your true allies. Don't fall for the propaganda

Nah, it's probably will look like 90's in Russia. I don't think either US or Russia would directly fight against each other, maybe some kind of civil war at worst.

Proxies most likely if it came to full on blows then most of it would be fought in Western Europe.

It'll look like Germany. We will both invest in infrastructure, namely railroads, and load the jews up and bring them to power plants to burn them as fuel to power great advances in science and technology to bring freedom and prosperity to the future of mankind.

>There will never be an HD remaster/sequel to World in Conflict

>Russia
Get with the times grandpa, it's China now.

Damn that game was amazing. Still play the single player story through every now and again.

I love that game so damn much.

>you will never have a WiC sequel
>you will never have another 1980s Cold War Gone Hot videogame that doesn't have a good story and gameplay

Eugen's Wargame got "close" but it really was a sham of a campaign...and just got worse.

We need something with compelling story telling and action...

Russia is a swing nation that's going to dictate which side has the advantage in dubya^3. If America starts fooling around in Iran, Russia won't stand idle (because they're bordered with Iran via the Caspian Sea), so we could potentially looking at a conflict of:

>Russia
>Iran
>Assad regime in Syria
>All the Arab shitholes surrounding Israel
>However many far East and -istan nations get involved, almost assuredly China

VS

>Israel
>America
>Canada
>Britain
>France
>Australia
>Maybe the Nordic countries or some negligible South American countries

And that's no easy feat. Iran for instance is a huge, populous landmass with a million strong army during peacetime. That's one country. How many Russian and Chinese? How many Arabs? A land invasion of Iran would take 10 years or more and you can't drop a nuke on it because the fallout would potentially hit Russia or our Saudi/Israeli (((allies))) to the South/Southwest.

Man I can see why Iran has every Zionist in the world's asshole in a knot.

yeah you are my brother, my friend

it's a war with Islam noob

The elites would love war with Russia. There's millions of cuckservatives willing to die for the US. I'll support any war with any country as long as whites are no longer disproportionately represented in combat casualties.

World in Conflict is a good game

She won't say it. She won't say the words

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM

With the US going into a civil war against liberals. We don't want to kill more white people for Jews. Fuck the hell off. I will never fight Russians.

>inevitable war between Russia & America

Why would we go to war with russia when donald trump is president? It's more likely that we'll be fighting chinks in the near future.

The US will send the liberals to the frontlines.

It will be a war for Saudi Arabian oil supplies after the Shitskin BTFO virus has ran its course and decimated the worlds population of undesirables.

>inevitable

>nobody is gonna use nuclear weapons, we are all good people

ironically kill

>Why would we go to war with russia when donald trump is president?
Because libshits would pressure him harder and harder. He is already in defense mode, his people have to resign over the allegations of the connections to Russia. They'll make him go to war with us just to prove that he is not a traitor, you just wait and see. Shouldn't have jumped into defense mode, 2bh. Just tell that there is nothing wrong in friendly RU-US relations, and be done with their autistic screeching.

We'll stop selling them track suits and they'll freeze to death.