So who is this and why does he constantly show up on Trump's twitter page?

So who is this and why does he constantly show up on Trump's twitter page?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/HiGAd3n.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Longest_Way
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some faggot who bought a blue check mark because he was sufficiently programmed.

Some shit kicker who takes advantage of the blue tick to generate publicity for himself to get more twitter follows.

Use Google. Search name. Now you know how to komputah.

That's why he spams his shit all the way down the page so he can take up as many top slots as possible.

Member of the loser Blue Check Mafia. Complete lefty moonbats, their entire identities are basically to neg every Trump tweet and suck each other off.

Just ignore them, they're 100% cancer.

Bad (or sick)

what's with that autistic screeching over multiple tweets everytime the Don speaks to his followers?

What's up with these people I see them every fucking time don tweets

Some loser trying to skim off followers from Trump's account

He's extremely powerful.
Just imagine every tweet you make triggers millions of fags and women.
That's material for endless lols

It's their "job".

Jordan Uhl is the other one. There are a few dozen others but these two are the busiest.

WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING A ZINGER?

The one in the OP in particular bothers me the most because he goes on these nonsensical tirades with the most annoying possible capitalization. Makes himself look like the biggest dipshit there every time.

I made a tiny collage of a few of his tweets.

The man is totally sane, drumpfkins BTFO.

Shit.. image is too large to be posted.

Here's a link: i.imgur.com/HiGAd3n.jpg

Various motivations behind this:

1. Suppresses opinions of Trump supporters whose replies will get blocked from being seen
2. Tries to make it appear Trump has little to no support despite having millions of followers
3. Narcissists can get attention and push their own accounts because they appear prominently
4. Most importantly, Trump's twitter is a great way for him to get his message out bypassing all of the media and these stooges try to counter that by pushing media narratives directly under each and every one of his tweets

Basically #bringbackourgirls retooled for the Trump resistance army.

They're important to nobody but each other.

An asshole who doesn't know it's illegal to say you want to kill the president of the United States.

Some old irrelevant youtube fag

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Longest_Way

A lot of people love it though because it's such a "sick burn" and totally snarky!

I have yet to decide if these people are retarded themselves or just taking advantage of the retards.

All it does is further train me to ignore everything they say.

Its just autistic screeching.

Jesus, that guy is clearly melting away from rage, and having that right below Trump's tweets is just like a hunter having a bear's head in his house. It's great.

Honestly I have no idea what the point of that faggot was.

What's the point of the blue check if anyone can buy one? Like I saw a woman who had one because she gave a speech to some journalist convention in San Francisco.

nobody likes it, fake twitter account, fuck off shill

absolutely yes

>not a single tweet without random words in caps
This is CLEARLY autism

Twitter verifies every cuck that hates Trump. This faggot in your pic walks around asia or some such shit for a living.

A fucking travel blogger!!!!!!!!!!

Guess they realized that if they ban everyone disagreeing with them they just castrate their own revenue.

So instead they introduced a two class system, where they don't outright ban you if you disagree, but they ensure that no one will ever see your opinion unless they specifically look for it.

No doubt these people are paid to tweet this shit and Twitter adjusted their algorithm to only show negative trump tweets at the top. Remember during the election when the top 10-15 replies would all be Pepe memes?

i have been "warned" from twitter a million times so my tweets never show up anywhere without someone clicking on them like 8 tiems because i retweet "hateful european nationalism" lmao