Why islam is bad, pol? Just because they actively protect their values and interests...

Why islam is bad, pol? Just because they actively protect their values and interests? The worst think I found is that you have to pray a lot, but modern muslims probably dont care about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Asks why islam is bad
>that op image
>worst aspect is the praying

Good to see you are being culturally enriched faggot

Why is it bad to kill your enemies?

Because we are their enemies

I dont insult islam.

Flawless post

1400 years of jihad

And what?

I have no issue with Muslims, but Islam as a whole is horrible. It's toxic, dogmatic and violent.
My best friend is Muslim and agrees with me to an extent.

You don't really see people complain about Muslims protecting their values and interest, it's more the methods they use and the that they don't stay in their own fucking countries if they think their shitty culture and religion is so superior.

If they won't or can't adopt the values of the countries they move to then they should go back to the hell hole they came from.

Islam is a cancer created by Satan and it's followers should be treated as such

They don't care. We are infidels and they made I very clear.

Modern Western conservatives could learn a lot from Muslims, and I think an alliance between Muslim countries and the West could be economically prosperous.

That being said, good fences make good neighbors.

We don't need Muslim countries for anything. Not even oil, there is plenty to use everywhere else until we can get rid of that necessity

Western conservatives worship women, don't know what strength is, and tolerate fags.

No, you need a little dose of reality.

Prayers are the best part of my day.

I'm really ashamed of these kinds of Muslims. They ignore absolutely everything that tells us to:
- worry about cleaning up our own mess first before criticizing, both as individuals and as a community of Muslims
- not insult or demean others' religions
- not kill or hurt anybody
- not destroy property or kill anybody but soldiers when at war

The Islamic golden age is over, and we are overrun by hypocrites and morons.

9/11

It is very natural to seek better life and jobs. Why should they stay in their countries, if they can move to Europe.

(((9/11)))

Are you a person of the book?

Those are the northern hemisphere assholes, not all western conservatism is cucked, just north American and Wes Europe one.

Extreme incompatibility with modern virtues and morals.When it's religious holiday season, TV's host a bunch of retarded Q&A shows. There are a lot of questions because Mohammad couldn't imagine if teeth brushing, bubble gum or vaccination would affect your praying, fasting, etc..

Daily reminder that Argentina is a South American country, not a Western one.

>not destroy property or kill anybody but soldiers when at war

I suppose this is the problem because many muslims see themselves in a constant state of war with western civilisation and any western male is a soldier of an enemy ideology

Modern values and morals are degenerate.

To whom are we culturally closer? East Asia?

Like I said, you're a South American country. You are part of South America.

Groups like ISIS completely disregard all rules of Islamic warfare.
The distrust of the West has more to do with the atrocities that the West has committed for power and oil than religious beliefs. It's problematic, but I can't say it's entirely unwarranted.

It's not just their religion. Their whole society produces twisted damaged people with low morals.

The separation of the sexes makes the men seek sex from other men and children. The average male Muslim probably is sexually frustrated, has been raped repeatedly as a child and has an insecure sense of superiority. They are all potential rapists if the opportunity arises.

They come from a low trust society where they all try to cheat you, are only kept honest by harsh iron hand of the local dictator or cleric.

When such men are in the West, they view our freedom as permissiveness to be taken advantage in case of "sexual emergency "

By that logic you are an North American country burger

Okay then go grab a sword and raid your neighbour's houses and rape their wives. There goes your modern values.When the cops come just say "All*h told me to".

and inbreeding
cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
>Muslims suffer insanity, low IQ, recessive disorders from 1400 years inbreeding

To all you stupid fuckers falling for shit bait. The reason islam is cancer is because is fucking dysgenic.

>be muslim
>wake up in night from scary dream of allah touching virgin buttocks
>cant see in dark due to 1400 years of inbreeding
>feel more scared so start to hallucinate from 1300% risk of schizophrenia
>legs shake as IQ points drop by 10 to 16 points
>fall down penetrating first cousin wife as crippled leg from birth defect gives out
>she cries out waking our three retarded children
>reminds me of tears for other 10 stillborn
>gets down on single useful knee and prays to allah
>closed eyes just as dark and scary
>call in second wife who is also 1st cousin
>too retarded and blind to find way to room
>scream for hours as sun comes up
>neighbor comes over and thanks me for excellent call to prayer
>forget to put on light next night because of bad memory from inbreeding
>happens again
>turn on news seeing journalist kufar getting head chopped off by glorious ISIS
>fuckingwesterners.jpg
>see migrants going to europe
>recognize buddy from ISIS video
>tfw why dont westerners just accept our healthy migrants, we are peaceful religion