Wow, man , paying 16k after paying for insurance. Sounds like a really good deal for Americans!

Wow, man , paying 16k after paying for insurance. Sounds like a really good deal for Americans!

This is, in adddition to government subsidies to the pharmaceutical industry

This is, in addition to paying government subsidies to build hospitals

In addition to government subsidies to medical schools around the country

Americans really are too stupid to deserve Democracy. Regardless of what I do as a rich person, you pleb tier faggors will bend over and take my big rich dick right up your asshole. Bunch of moronic idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/15/trump-helped-write-obamacare-replacement-bill-speaker-ryan-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AsXKS8Nyu8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, before you faggots sperg out and say " nuh uhhhhj 16k when it says 15k..."

Look, there is a 10% tax on most products/services in the US. Learn math morons

The Trumpanzees on this board don't actually care about serious issues like healthcare. They are just happy their meme president won. They will celebrate Trump no matter how much corporate dick he gobbles up.

>no citation
My premium is going down.
Don't be a nigger.

>$1700
In what universe.

Is Paul Ryan the new Shipman?

Low income subsidies under Obamacare. Gibs.

>64 year old comes into the surgery
>Makes $26,500 per annum currently
>Looking for a new insurance policy
>Wants me to give him insurance for $1,700
>Give him a lethal dose of premiums instead

You must be getting bored of this

My premium was 6000 off a yearly income of 0 dollars.
Tell me that is fair.

>Trumpanzees

Legit LOLed in the library. Thanks, jerk.

If you're 64 years old and only making $26k a year then your life isnt worth anything and you should kill yourself

>Trumpanzees

I've seen CREWfag drones spout this new meme all day, Brock is not sending his best

>Liberals suddenly care about baby boomers

You know, I could respect liberals if they didn't pull these kind of 180s all the fucking time. If Trump lost and obongocare stayed they'd be bitching and moaning about how boomers don't pay shit, soak up wayyyy more medical care bucks, and are shitty, entitled assholes in general.

What plan does it assume you're on that you'd be paying 15K a year? My grandparents are on medicaid and their premiums are under 100 a month.

Fake news. Obamacare costed $10000000000000.
Trust me, I am a stranger on the internet, I would never falsify numbers to make a political point.

Do you not understand how insurance works? Of course old people would get charged more, they're going to need to use the money sooner than younger people. Obamacare forced younger and middle-aged people to join so that it could subsidize these old fucks even though it fucked them over and this country bends over backwards for old people as it is already.

>Sort it out you governing vermin.

>Glorious KEK.

and yes. Yes he is.
>Paul Ryan is Harold Shipman.

Don't forget to re-write his will.

cnbc.com/2017/03/15/trump-helped-write-obamacare-replacement-bill-speaker-ryan-says.html

>Drumpf
>Plan

pick one

bonus vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=AsXKS8Nyu8Q

Thank you, France. Would liberate again.

>liberate
Thank you but no. Look at where we are now.