Mary gets mock abortion at women's march to kill Jesus...

Mary gets mock abortion at women's march to kill Jesus. Can someone use photoshop and replace Mary with Mohammuds Mother and relabel it "A Day Without Muslims" This will trigger Muslims, destroy feminism, and make the left look like racists. I would make it myself but I'm not that good with photoshop.
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/womens-day-protestors-perform-abortion-virgin-mary-mother-jesus

cdn.cnsnews.com/styles/content_100p/s3/mary_abortion.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcKM65xJigc
youtube.com/watch?v=wPUvUYU7Qzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Argentina

Do it yourself, lazy American...

>women's march to kill Jesus.
What the fuck does that even mean? Have feminists ever made any sense?

youtube.com/watch?v=UcKM65xJigc

How where these cunts not descended upon by a gang of spics and stabbed to death?

Things like this really make me think that all of the shit in revelation is happening already

Stupid fucking cunts

I don't know how to do it or I would. The only way I can think of is to erase just the head and blue head wrap on Mary and replace it with a Muslim women's head covered with a hijab. Then somehow insert a protester with a sign that say A Day Without Muslims. Maybe have a aborted baby Mohammud hanging out of her pussy.

i woud literally shoot this person in the gut. drag them to a bundle of wood and light the pyre ablaze with them ontop

No idea. I'm just glad it's Argentina and not the U.S. doing stupid shit for once

All that I have ever wanted to do was be apart of a RWDS

>completely normal procedure

they are insanely fucked, I remember they changed traffic lights to a woman instead of a simple stick design because "it'll stop the patriarchy"

Do they really think they could harm the son of God with a simple abortion? They would pull fetus Jesus out and he would thank them and bless them.

have yo uguys fver considered changing ur name?

>This will trigger Muslims
Pretty sure this all ready triggers muslims, it triggers every one that isn't a degenerate progressive. IIRC jesus is also a respected prophet in islam, still after the pedophile ofc.

you ever thought of changing your flag, flag aren't supposed to be squared

Still fighting battles they already won.

They're just bullies now beating up the kid they know won't fight back.

Pic related
The power of christ shall come as strong as bullets.

at least they still got messi

No need Christ is only second to Mohamed to Muslims.
It's better not to give these wankers the publicity they crave.

No, these filthy cunts are servants of satan, they should be burned alive (so they can get used to their future eternity): youtube.com/watch?v=wPUvUYU7Qzw

The Allahu Ackbar bit always gets to me. It's just so fucking astounding how we got here, what a situation we are in.

>Feminists went to the Vatican square where they shoved crucifixes into their anuses, to get a fat check from George Soros

can I get a link to the story on that image?

wrong

seems self explanatory. burn the heretics

I found the vid on RT they didn't even put it in their anuses they were wearing panty hose