Hiding Power Levels

Why should I hide my power level? Wouldn't that just be adding to the problem? Or is it that when red pill causes you to "have to start hiding your power level," it's really meant that you selectively hide it and use tact to determine when to reveal it?

Sure. Do whatever you like. Then in two months, when you get fired, and make threads like "I should of listened...". We will all point and laugh at you for not listening.
I've seen it for years.

Yes, if you want a job in the future you don't want your employer to google your name and find a bunch of racist posts on FB and such.

>should of

I like to pretend I'm Indiana Jones sneaking through the Nazi base dressed as a Nazi. Dress the part, act the part, but then commit subterfuge when nobody is looking

This guy said 'should of' in stead of 'should've' or 'should have'. Disregard everything he said.

On any social media have an e-mail not used for your CV, use a pseudonym and set it as 'public personality' or some bullshit, that way you can always say 'It's just a character I use to see how people will react to things I don't agree with'.

Say what you want on social media, just don't use your real name / work e-mail.

Never, ever reveal your powerlevel

All you will do is make people think you are a nut job and you will end up a social outcast.

Also, you will severly impede further job prospects as employers check all social media accounts.

Just don't do it. You will regret it if you don't.

When people can't beat your arguments tgey go full ad hominem mode. This expands to not only attacking who you are but also your family, your work and your entire social circle. Despite all the cries for tolerance, if you show yourself to be against leftism in a leftist environnment, they will maul you worse then a badly treated chimp.
t. Leaf

Eyyy i'm not racist but my power level is way up there. People don't even listen to normal reasoning through social media posts, let alone race realism. Is it best to only reveal power level in personal face2face convos?

Pretty much this. Sadly unless you are baller rich and can live being yourself, you gotta abide by societies fucked up rules. But don't worry OP, trump has laid the tracks, all of this will change eventually. I think we will be thanking the muslims for this, they never cease to one up themselves when it comes to doing evil shit, the same with the mexicans and that beheading video of the kid.

You can leave clues, yes, but don't out right show it, leave clues, and when the day comes and everyone looks back, they will show you their support, "You were right user". In time, all good things come to those who wait.

Think of your power level as a really big fart. Sure, it's natural to release it, you'll feel really good when you do, and it's not like other people don't fart as well but people still won't want to hang around you because farts, regardless of whom they come out of, are obnoxious and smell like shit.

This reminds me of how men will never forgive women for feminism. I sure do pray to God that the comeback actually happens before Armageddon, it would be so close to heaven on earth. Generation Z makes me all warm inside.

>hiding it
I dont. Parents and some friends think I'm insane , though GF is very receptive to redpilled ideas.

Not even face to face user, I am dead serious.

You need to have two faces, one public and one that you only share with loved ones and long time friends.

Just withhold info until people start asking questions. Then slowly but surely feed them info to help get them to see the reality of the situation.

That's how I've been doing it up to this point.
I guess I will just wait and do my part when I can to help bring about society's redemption (if it will ever come).

Lel I should definitely take that approach. I recently met with a (uni) classmate just for talking and I was trying to discuss the overall direction of culture. Think I might've scared her.

Good luck having a stable job and funding a family in an occupied country without hiding what you know.

Just drop tons of political breadcrumbs to lead people to where you are gradually. That will make them like you rather than overwhelm their sensibilities to shut you out or worse attack.

That's how I redpilled family and hundreds on fbook. Factual data every day or two that leads them to realizing they've been lied to for decades.

Repost or post articles with a little blurb in the morning and carry on with your day looking untouchable.

This is definitely true. The most "tolerant" people in my family were the first ones to flagrantly lie about me to me when arguing politics. Even my own sisters lol. The amount of doublethink is absurd. Millenials seem to be really btfo.

You should only reveal your full power level when you are ready to give up friends, family and any job where you have to interact with other people.

>hundreds
Teach me le way, senpai, and I shall make disciples.

Dont hide it.

What I do is say what is in my mind. If people overreact I remain calm and ask them their opinion.

I then redpill them and disengage with them like a tsundere school girl walking away.

Works every time, do not hide your power level.

I don't view that kind of person as a friend, though.
It is torture living surrounded by people that are like that.
Life feels empty af not being able to really connect with a single person.

this. i always drop little facts throughout the day to people i talk to about politics. nothing major like naming the jew, just statistics or facts that the media hasnt covered.

You never fully reveal your power level. Unfortunately you have to use kike subversion to communicate your redpolls without looking like a maniac.
>for example
I just started pointing out Jews in powerful positions (finance, Hollywood, politics) shit like that like. If you draw the dots eventually, if they're smart enough they'll connect them. They'll feel smart or superior for thinking they figured out something nobody else seems to notice even though it's right in front of their face. Once they realize the world is not what it seems redpills pass easier.
>we must outkike the kikes

I don't hide mine and I find that people agree with me more often than not. You just can't be a dick about it. Provide evidence and be sensible when discussing your views.

I don't hide my power level. I got in a argument the other day at a bar with some Portugese guy who was trying to claim I couldn't use the word "nigga" because I'm white. We argued for a solid half hour after the bar closed, and we parted on good terms.

Being a Sup Forumstard in public isn't hard as long as you don't sperg out and can be charismatic.

It depends on how much you value interacting with other people. If you do, then revealing your power level is a bad idea.

When I was talking to my classmate, I told her about how feminism has made women across the board less happy.
I explained the reasoning fairly thoroughly, but she just said people change how they think over time.
Whenever I bring this up with people, they ask me if I think all women belong at home raising children.

Well because they think that "Finally, someone else who feels the same way I do and isn't afraid to show it.' Many people have this feeling but can't say it due to social stigma it would bring if they aired it out in society.

I basicall have to hide it because there is no 1st amendment in Cuckmany.
I don't wanna get jailed or fined.

Just tell them that women have merely enshackled themselves with Gilded Shackles instead of the Iron ones they cast off. They are ensnared by social standing instead of males. Nothing more than a changing of the guard.

Thank you, brother (yes i assumed your gender).
I will definitely use that next time.

Ok, also a fuck you to OP, can't stop listening to TSFH now because of the image you chose.

>TSFH
Shadilay, wanker.

> Implying you don't love TSFH
> Implying Archangel doesn't fill you with a lust for battle

I do love me some TSFH.
The culture war is the fight of our time.

We must continue to battle.

You can show your power level just don't be a fucking sperg about it.

It's a struggle, especially for me because I'm honest to a fault. Whenever my sister will bring up things like race not mattering I bite my tongue so hard it nearly falls off.

But it's necessary for the good of our movement. If we were all to announce our thoughts tomorrow we'd all be ostracized and people would fucking laugh in our faces. The climate is not in our favour at the moment. Hopefully the window will move to our side through Trump's term(s), but right now it will just harm us all.

And you know the old quote; "True radicals do not flaunt their rebellion, they put on suits and infiltrate the system from within."

what a gay picture

Don't hide your power level.

CAMOUFLAGE your power level.

Like with Trump Vs. Hillary.

I told a rabid liberal why I voted for Trump.

>She voted for the Iraq war. She orchestrated the invasion of Libya. She destabilized the entire middle east. She was a primary creator of the European refugee crisis. She was the PRO WAR candidate who had BLOOD on her hands.

If you phrase things right and play to liberals sensibilities, they're left befuddled and tend to shut up.

If you upset the right people, you lose you job, wife, freinds, children and anything that matters to you. You need to be prepared to lose everything for what you believe in because these (((fuckers))) are prepared to take it from you.

Hi hillary

I'm Jewish.

I do look quite snappy in a suit.
The advent of Generation Z in the adult sphere will most certainly help alter the Overton Window in our favor.
At this point, I'm kind of waiting for them to become adults so I can find a good woman to wife up. There is going to be a lot of competition for those girls seeing how the millennials before them are not suited for building families.

Friend: Know any good conspiracy theories?
Me: Like the holocaust?
...silence...

Both: LOL!

>I'm Jewish.
='(

This, use your enemies weapons against them.

Not as gay as Sup Forums thinking my post is spam because it contains a lenny face.

=D

>wife
I would never enter marriage with a woman who is not red pilled and sensible. That is worse than suicide.

(>^.^)> Wholesome Lifestyle

I wouldn't publicly go all out with gas the kikes or race realism just yet but right wing views are becoming easier and easier to freely express. With Trump's victory it's been made clear that there's a silent majority and that there's much less need to worry about social murder by leftists for being confident and open with your views. Give it a few years and these screeching harpies will have lost their voice.

>screeching harpies will have lost their voice
But I want to to still be able to talk to my sisters after this happens :(

Never reveal your full power level as it it will scare more people away from our cause than to it.

However, always reveal just enough to keep the normies interested. Drop red pills when you can, little tidbits when someone is questioning the narrative or confused about a happening.

It's REAL easy to redpill Catholics about the jews.

I don't know that much about Catholicism.
Why are the particularly susceptible to red pills?

In the Catholic church you hear about how the Jews scheming to crucify jesus a ton. You also hear about how it "wasn't the jews' fault" and "jesus was a jew", but it doesn't seem like the Priests buy that either.

>trying to claim I couldn't use the word "nigga" because I'm white.

Substitute in any term you like, then when someone tells you you can't say that, counter with "Read your Harry Potter. Fear of a word is what gives it power. Be like Dumbledore, don't be afraid to say Voldemort."

Liberals want to eat that shit up because they love Harry Potter thanks to nostalgia, but at the same time they want to disagree with you on principle. Usually makes for an amusing show as they try to decide how to react. If they seem like stoners, quote/reference Clerks II and finish up with "We're taking it back, just like porch monkey."

>American education

(((American))) Education

Is there any comprehensive guide on how to red pill people based on the kind of person they are? I couldn't find one online.
Does it just boil down to being very knowledgeable about the types of people in the world and knowing how to use their own thought patterns to communicate your message?

Catholics are grown up taught to hate tax collectors which can easily manifest itself as antisemitism at this point in history.