NYPD: Man Severely Beaten At Brooklyn Restaurant After Offering To Pay For Assailants' Meal

>A 37-year-old man was hospitalized after an altercation with other customers at a fast food restaurant in Brooklyn. Police say the victim offered to help pay for their meal, and one of the attackers reportedly said in reply, "I’ve got money, I’ve got money... Mind your f---ing business!"

youtube.com/watch?v=pneL1Hb_xPg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Typical niggers. Are always so quick to fight 5 on 1. Ive yet to meet a nigger willing to fight me 1 on 1.

t. Good ol' country boy from east Texas

5 on 1 crippled man with a cane.

i will always do this within reason. its just good manners and the right thing to do. but then again i live in a small town.

>the victim offered to help pay for their meal
It's obvious the guy was implying he was a charity case
talk shit get hit

BUT DRUMPF WAS MEAN

>Brooklyn

non-news

I'm always glad when white guilt fucks get burned

t. Abdul

>being kind to strangers
I hope you don't do this

>hit people because words
fuck off nigger

Christcucks btfo

If this was a white cuck looking to virtue signal this is fucking hilarious

Is that the video? Who cares, they're all niggers.

No good deed goes un pummled

Nah just cuck

>Live off welfare
>Shit nigga, I don't need your charity

>will let people shittalk his wife in front of him
cuck

road to hell is paved with good intentions. fuck these people.

You know I never really believed that Britain was swarming with trashy non-whites until I started browsing pol.

If someone offers to buy a meal to some grown ass men I assume they are christcucks unless you got evidence.

This isn't even a race thing, what he did was disrespectful as fuck. Also you left out that this is a gang

Italian mob would have done him the same way

AROUND

> niggers, why won't people help us?
And then,
Someone asks to help them and they chimp out 5 to 1.

I'm not a racist, I'm a realist. Can't we just get them all deported to Mexico, also?

Same feeling I got when I grew up and learned white people in the USA behave like monkeys, like you actually have white street muggers, trailer park poor tier and shit, that's an unreal concept here.

no they are just typical blacks.

This nigger gay af

>talk shit get hit
Nigger mentality.

and all these niggers will say it wasn't a hate crime.

> Italian mob would have done him the same way
Italian mob members are much more intelligent and well-mannered than average american swines, let alone niggers. They would probably give the man few thousands $ to reward his good intentions.

>italian mob beating up someone 5v1 because that person had good intentions and offered to pay for a meal

Are you fucking retarded?

>Treat niggers like niggers
>Get threaten, possibly beaten or killed
>Treat niggers with respect
>Get beaten or killed

Fuck it. Treat them like animals or ignore them. I really do think black people are more primitive than other races on average (besides middle easterners) and you have to always display dominance or control to communicate with them.

Stop watching the soprano's Hanz.

BLACKS

LOL one thing I've learned from blacks is that they WANT you to become racist.

italians are a good bunch of people,they aint savages

they are the people who built western civilization.

>WE WANT REPARATIONS
>I GOT MONEY RAYCIS ASS CRACKA

fucking monkies

>movies are real life

You know nothing about the mob.

Look at that chubby nigger with a manbun!

So care to do the follow-up OP? Their names, their address, if they're in jail or not?

>Italians = Romans

good one

Well, we have like 8-10 times the population as you, and have niggers, spics, and liberals. You can't have this mixture and expect everything to be okay.

This pretty much. If he was trying to buy shit for niggers he deserves it. Hopefully it was a wake up call for him.

niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

why is this brit talking like a nigger

Grow up

Because he probably is one. I hate this fucking country.

I can understand liberals in the USA though, hard to be racist when a blue eyed dude pulls a gun on your for H money, pretty easy to be racist here I live in a like 70% white neighborhood and got robbed 20 times in my life all by brown people.

Brooklynite here, what do we have here?....ahhh yes one our dlusional hipster transplants, disconnected from reality :DDDDDDD

Can you believe this rich kids actively seek out shitty neighborhoods on purpose, rly gets the old neurons firin xD

Always think about this shit in the city, do you plebs want to fight every bum who looks at a pretty girl?

You make it sound like you've 1on1'd every race except black people. Are fights just a regular occurrence in your life?

Glad others understand

What the fuck Sup Forums, I always figured most of you were semi-manly

What kind of a cuck offers to pay for a strangers food, lets alone offers to niggers? Maybe this stupid hipster will learn a lesson from this.

NEVER

>know nothing
>the mob

as if this burger is in top italian mob and has visited every other mob and studied their culture or some shit

what are you fucking 12?

I can't fucking wait for DOTR

Then you say no thanks old man and pay for your food, no need for this

kek! Stop posting Hans.

Things pop off for real by 2020

Pretty much this.

He probably double downed on his efforts once he saw he had offended the opposing party and now is trying to cry victim.

Was probaby a holier-than-thou rich cunt too

This. Cucks deserve to be beaten to death

and a very much deserved (you) 4u, good sir

by saying "I've got my money" is enough, you dont need to hit a man for offering help you nigger

did he pay for the meal after saying he had all that money?

I really wish white people would stop trying to be so nice and accommodating. Faggot got what he deserved.

RELAX

I've seen many cases of liberal white people patronising black men and treating them like poor little children only for the black to flip out and beat them up. Many such cases.

Now he can put all that money in his prison commissary and eat like the kang hims is

stop giving niggers handouts

You are the reason our people are going extinct. You are the reason white women find literal niggers attractive nowadays. They want MEN. We look like jokes because of cucks like yourself and the guy in OP's vid. You are too sheltered

ever seen that episode of that documentary, the soprallos, where toby soprallo gets supper offended because maedo soprallo's boyfriend offers to pay for the dinner at a restaurant?

So fucking true. I got almost robbed when 4 of them came at me at once.

I did the logical thing and retreat run back from the parking lot and back to the supermarket.

Called the cops and now they are in fucking jail.

I hope they lock all their stupid asses up or send 'em off to mine 'till they drop.

People from more rural and less liberal areas have a tendency to get quite an experience as children.
And if these hood rats really always fight in groups it's a good guess that on average individually they are not strong or good fighters. From what I've seen most people that get their courage from a mob mentality tend to pe small as poppy seeds when isolated from the group.

Shouldn't you be doing mock abortions of Mary in front a cathedral somewhere?

>I really wish white people would stop trying to be so nice and accommodating

This, I wish we were giving these fucks what they claim we are giving them.

Not even for a moment

No faster redpill than getting culturally enriched by niggers

It's cause
> left wing whites
Cucks
>religious whites
Cucks
>conservative whites
> about half cucked half would probably fight back

So like what 30% of white people have balls? The other 70% are easy pickings for nigs

good, i hope he will write a TIL post on reddit about it

A man offering them a literal free lunch.
So much for being street smart. A smart poor person would have taken that in a heart beat.

He dun goofed. Fucking dumbass.

> My friends on stormfag informed me that >Romans were blonde haired and blue eyed >nords. So were the Ancient Greeks!

Italy has the least genetic diversity since antiquity due to the alps. Stay BTFO

A real man doesn't attack people for no reason. If you think that acting like an animal is manly behaviour then you are in no position to preach.

There's a big difference between being strong, courageous & fearless and being a savage animal who lashes out for no reason.