MARCH 15TH - THE TRUE AWAKENING!

The speculations about the Ides of March finally come to an end. It's the dawn of a new era, Sup Forums, he has come! He has come to free us all and to punish all heretics! Embrace the most powerful being that has ever walked the cyber!

TÜRKEV, THE CYBER PROPHET OF ISLAM!
THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE PROPHET!

INSH'ALLAH, EBEDI TÜRKEV, ALLAH EKBER!

It is rumored that TÜRKEV first appeared during the Battle of Mohács in 1526:
As a simple soldier of the Ottoman Janissaries he fought bravely along his fellow Muslim brothers and slayed thousands of Hungarians, Croatians, Bohemians, Bavarians and other weak crusaders in vicious fist fights. As he was choking the life out of a Polish peasant with his leather belt, TÜRKEV got maliciously struck in the back by a Papal heavy knight... It is rumored that he was suddenly engulfed in green flames and burned to ashes together with his coward assailant. Legends say that he uttered these last words:
>"I will return when Allah will need me most; to fight in a realm where the frog seeks the golden sphere; Between the worlds, in the dark pond lies the final reckoning; INSH'ALLAH IT IS OURS"

Rumors are that TÜRKEV reappeared during the punitive actions of the Ottoman Empire against the notoriously criminal & faithless Armenians in 1916.
However, besides some footage of obscure origin, which has certain elements of similarity to TÜRKEV, the Ottoman and later Turkish authorities severely denied these allegations and just called them
>"fake rumors about a fake event against fake people"

NEVER LISTEN TO HERESY - LEARN THE DIFFERENCE!
TÜRKEV IS THE CYBER PROPHET OF ISLAM!

THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE PROPHET!

March 15th, 2017
THE DAWN OF THE NEW ONE HAS COME;
THE CYBER PROPHET HAS ARRIVED!

EBEDI TÜRKEV! EMBRACE THE TRUE PROPHET OF ISLAM!

Splinter into a thousand pieces and scatter into the winds!

Milhouse still isn't a meme.

Learn the difference, HERETIC!

INSH'ALLAH, EBEDI TÜRKEV, ALLAH EKBER!

>Turkroaches are so cucked that Milhouse is their spirit animal

Be careful, Piet! You don't know who your are up against!

see
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE KAFFIR

You're playing with fire!

You worked really hard on this and I like it, but you cursed yourself. Milhouse can never be a meme.

It's not too late for you, kaffir. Accept TURKEV into your heart and you will find peace!

Millions of Turks across Europe stand behind TÜRKEV!

Kek is my god. I'm afraid I can't.

The praise for TÜRKEV knows no borders! The followers claim what is rightful theirs!

I will forever praise kek

Former empires CRUMBLE TO DUST before his iron fist!

WATCH OUT HERETICS!

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE PROPHET OF ISLAM
AND HIS NAME IS

T U R K E V

Watch his biceps, Kek cannot compare!

Good, i could use another old fashioned crusade.

This time we actually have the numbers, technology and leadership to crush you sand niggers one and for all

Tonight is the night KeK makes me a millionaire.

kek please give digits if I should kill myself

TÜRKEV HAS THE WILL & THE TECHNOLOGY!
ORBITAL BOMBARDEMENTS WILL TURN YOUR CITIES TO ASHES BEFORE YOUR VERY OWN EYES!

TURKEV will make you richer than you could possibly imagine! Accept him into your heart and he will fill your pockets with pure gold!

Turkev can suck a cock.