Please help me Sup Forums I'm arguing with a turkroach right now...

Please help me Sup Forums I'm arguing with a turkroach right now, I don't know enough of this shithole of a country to begin with.
This could be a redpilling session for my friends too so help me out there.

The turkroach is basically saying :
>Muh turkey will be a superpower in 15 years
>Muh thorium and bore
>Erdogan is in his right for imprisoning journalists
>Campaigning outside of his shithole country is a normal behavior

etc. I'm not knowledgeable enough to counter him, I need support from you fellow Sup Forumstards.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Turkey#How_to_troll_Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=8fSvyv0urTE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mUYEVL_2wFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just wave your flag already, Mohammad

>arguing with an insect

Theres your problem.

just fuck it.this shitty country will be failed in a year.

>arguing with çomars
you wasting your tiem my dude

Mention Armenia or the fact that the Kurds are the largest ethnic group without a country and that they fighting isis but roaches are killing kurds instead of Isis so they basically isis supporters

call him a turkroach and then get your friends to call him a turkroach or call him a terrorist sympathizer

Just spray Raid in his face and drop the can.

Ask him if there's any instances of cousin marriages in his family.

POO

This^
Better just talk shit and humiliate him.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Turkey#How_to_troll_Turks

This might also help, Goodluck,

Tell him Atatürk was a rentboy for Serbians and Jews.

>This could be a redpilling session for my friends too
If others are witnessing your argument, this is a golden opportunity.
If religion is not already part of the argument, or if they are trying to avoid talking about religion, affirm the position that islam is a code of rules meant to be used in government. It cannot stand separate to government like christianity, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fSvyv0urTE
Watch some videos and pick up some rhetoric.

(Really why are we not adapting jewish tactics? Why can't we recognize a winning strategy? We don't have to invent absolutely everything in order to put it to use.)

Thanks for the answers, pol.

Now the turkroach is babbling about that Erdogan is the only muslim country that has the balls to "fight" Europe and that he's loved by his people. I'll try to get Islam involved

Wanted to ask: what is the general consensus about the "putch"? Was it set up or was gulen really the culprit ?

>I'm arguing with a turkroach right now
are you some kind of fuckin' dr.dolittle?

STOMP THE FUCKER

Show him pictures of Vlad the Impaler.

He's actually supporting the fact that Erdogan is doing the contrary of what Ataturk was doing when it came to religion and the state

Duh? Because ataturk was bredy anti islam, he tried to get rid of it under the name of 'modernization'. Pro erdogan means anti ataturk mahmoud

"tsk tsk, with that attitude you'll never be part of the EU"

the last white fabric i bought from india came stained with shit

Everyone smart flees the country

I read somewhere this morning about it actually being in the Turkish diplomatic "rulebook" that Turks themselves aren't supposed to organise political rallies abroad. Ironically it's one of Erdogan's own policies apparently which was designed to suppress political dissent in the diaspora. Anyhow, if true it could form the basis of a nice argument. I can't be bothered to find source but it could be worth having a dig around if you're interested

You sure the guys at your Customs dept didn't do it?

1.Turkey's Kurds are growing faster than the Turks, they basically have the same problem as Europe. They will become a minority in their country if nothing changes.
2. Erdogan used the Greek model of economic growth, which is borrow, spend and don't pay back. Once investors start seeing this, Turkey's economy will crash similar to the Greek one. I hope Europe will have enough spine to not bail them out.
3. They are muslims.

To sum it up: Turkey will never be a super power. If it wasn't for their geopolitical favorable location, they would not even be mentioned.

Backward evolution spawn ape-like people

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mUYEVL_2wFk

This is a law that Ak party themselves passed a few years ago. They're opportunistic hypocrites, nothing new.