IMMIGRATION IS THE BIGGEST ISSUE FACING US

>IMMIGRATION IS THE BIGGEST ISSUE FACING US
Oh no sweetie that would be climate change will will turn Europe into a desert in a few decades and whip out any life bigger than a rat. Stop believe what Trump tells you.

>b8
>inb4 250 autistic replies
guess what goes in the options field?

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IF YOU BELIEVE IN SCIENCE YOU ARE A B8

Okay, climate change is the biggest problem humanity and anything ever that could be even called close to intelligent, had to deal with. What now?

Why even bother at this point? Is it funny? We all know you're just fucking with us because this is post 500+ about the same thing. It's just boring at this point, you are boring. You, as an individual, are boring.

global warming will increase crop yields in the US and EU

Kys you shitskin bitch.

NO IT WWILL TUREN EUROPEE IN A uNHABITABLE DESERT

here you go

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

>falling for obvious b8

>climate change will turn Europe into a desert in a few decades and whip out any life bigger than a rat.

Hey burgers, are all liberal progressives on your side of the pond this fucking braindead?

The only thing turning Europe into the desert will be the immigrants.

More likely that the Muslims will turn Europe into a desert desu

Easily.

climate change is not an issue and will not have an effect on either you or your children's life whatsoever.

>cucks willingly turn their countries into barren deserts so the refugees can feel at home

Easily could be
>Because thinking is sexist...
>Hillary 2016

At this point I think mods should just autoban anyone who uses the word "sweetie"

CIA is still at it huh. Pathetic.