How do poor people in american manage to pay expensive medical bills.?

How do poor people in american manage to pay expensive medical bills.?
Even before trump.

Loans i assume.

Don't will make it worse.

combination of medicaid and they don't

>implying that I don't want Bernie and his supporters to die.

>Medicaid/Medicare
>"I'm indigent"
>"I'm mexican"
You see where this is going, Shareblue?

Medicaid is a public-assistance program for needy Americans of all ages
Medicare is an entitlement for seniors 65 and over

They've always had healthcare. Dems and lefty dipshits want you to think GOP is killing everyone that's poor.

While at the same time passing obamacare which had nothing to do with healthcare, and everything to do with lining the pockets of insurance companies by mandating you have to it, but disallowing competition across state lines, thus having monopolies on coverage, hence higher premiums.

most of the time poor people just don't pay the bill and get a bad credit rating

Thousands of poor, black and hispanics who vote Democrat and live off of welfare will die.

How is this a bad thing?

Government insurance plans that existed before Obama was even a college student, local health departments, charity clinics.

Protip: You can pay off medical bills 5 bucks at a time if that's all you have.

They die as nature intended.

bankruptcy

>15-20 million fewer Americans covered

I hate when this is thrown around. They aren't covered it's giving them the choice of wanting to pay for the health care or not unlike Obama care which forced you to pay for healthcare. Trumpcare is simply giving you the choice.

You just don't pay the bill. Your credit will plummet but that's really their only option.

Medicare comes with my autismbux, otherwise I'd just die

Protip: Medical debt doesnt count for shit in America. They may harass you for it but theres nothing they can really do to get it.

Legit nobody pays medical bills in America lmao

Provided by the JIDF

This

that font is disgusting, kys

poor people in America live like rich people in the People's Republic of Ireland

we don't pay them or acknowledge them depending on the state they will go away after a number of year with 0 acknowledgment in California it's 7 years

maybe if bernie sanders paid his fair share of taxes many american lives would be saved

This. On top of this if you don't have insurance, YOU GET FREE MEDICAL COVERAGE AT THE E.R.

No hospital can turn anyone way no matter what.