Islam is Cancer and must be curbed

I just hope when Europe and North America rise up to stop and stench of Islam and enact the last crusade against camel piss drinking kiddie fucking hand to ass wiping women enslaving and bacon banning fuck head, they decide to investigate if there are some apostates who reject Islam and nigger culture...

... But I wouldn't blame them if they decide to fucking glass the shit out of the entire area. Totally justified.

So Sup Forums, would you accept me as Honorary Aryan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up kuffar. you will never accepted by wh*tes. they hate no matter what do you believe

*hate you

Yet you pour into Europe like no tomorrow. Your kind ruined the west.

Fuck off gobble gobble. Fucking mongol.

Fuck off turkroach
Go check out the /polder/ threads. My parents are sandniggers. I am transcending them by becoming the Dutch Ben Carson. People in the /polder/ thread are backing me. Honorary Aryan status is attainable, but you have to leave your previous bullshit.

All who come to Christ will be spared in the case of another Crusade!

You give me hope.

What about atheists?

Right.. your argument clearly explains how europe and america are clearly so racist and xenophobic, they are all homogeneous societies! Whites are clearly racist here.

It's simple mate. Integrate 100%. No more islam, no "us versus them" you must become a part of "them". Participate in holidays, act like an upstanding gentleman, don't do crime.

I am trying very hard to remove the general idea that all non-whites are bad. Most people around me call me a bounty. I study medicine, I don't have an accent, and I am accepted by white people.

That's what I do when I vacation in UK, or Western Europe.
Not a Muslim, and I believe in secularism and western views on rights.

Well, I guess you souldn't have to worry in that case. It's simple, really. Act like a civilized person, and you'll be treated like one. Act like a (sand-)nigger, and you'll be treated like one.

Man I can remember the days when my mom would wear a towel on her head 100% of the time. I could just see in other people's eyes that in half a second they already knew what type of person she was.

Pic related. Geert Wilders masterrace.

inb4 OP's public execution

lol. they HATE you, no matter how hard you try to be uncle tom, they will kill you at the end whenever they get the enough power to erase your kind in europe.

You should becareful posting that shit from the belly of the beast

>kek bless

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Hahahahahaaaaaa. Turkroach at work I see. You should try being a human once, it might suprise you

Been an atheist for years man, keeping safe online is my thing. But thanks for you concern. I will be fine.

You are projecting drity Muslim. Muslims will be fucking killed in the near future soon enough because of you.

>So Sup Forums, would you accept me as Honorary Aryan?

Allow us to take some concubines than yes.

>the eternal roach

convert to judaism. all races are welcome-

You wouldn't want Saudi women.

1400 years of arranged and blind marriages fucked the genes.