Say the line!

I wonder what the next issue is that will BTFO all shills and never Trumpers...

I'm thinking the wiretapping. It'll turn out to be network monitoring and not specifically his "wires" and they will try to spin it that way. I mean, that taxes issue is over and done with for good now. Nobody is going to take it seriously anymore.

Congress just BTFO Trump on the wiretap bullshit.

Sure sure sure.

Maybe don't get your news from FAKE NEWS sources, and actually listen to the entire bundle of words that came out of Spicer's mouth.

SAY THE LINE, SHILL!

Trump said Clinton acid washed her emails.

But really she used a program called "fuckamericanpeolle" so HA. Trump BTFO.

They cause their own loss, every time. It's just so fucking hilarious.

It wasn't even a problem of the abuse of and improper use and disposal of emails (which did happen), but the stuff in them.

Stuff like invading China and defending Pedos and Benghazi and selling out.

Didn't Trump say this was just a temp Health care plan?

At that what is bad about it? The only problem I hear is "Trumpcare is bad cuz Trump"
>haha got you stupid American people!!!!!

>we discovered japan

It's funny because the healthcare plan is pretty much Paul Ryan's baby. You gotta remember Trump is a CEO, and it's like one of his upper management has an idea and he's giving them a chance.

If Ryan fucks it up it's all on Ryan's head.

A fucking leaf.

Yea dude, Japan belongs to America! Remember when Obama told them who boss is? Is us WE WUZ JAPS n shit.

>He tells it like it is
Yet another lie.

Told you. Look at that Jap monkey, We wuz making computers and anime first!

Stop being tsundere senpai Chan. Baka

I'm sorry I'll stop.

It's fucking pathetic that our highest executive official delegates responsibility like this. Especially to limp-dicks like Paul Ryan. >>Repeating the fake news meme and attempting a Conway style deflection

Trump on four occasions said it was wiretapping, and now his cronies are attempting to create the illusion that he did no such thing. It's plain language to start, then spooky mystical bullshit as a diversion.

You guys are so cute.

Maby Trump should wipe it with a cloth or something.....

I admit it was an epic troll to get a celebrity lunatic elected as president.

Can't people put the fire under his ass now and watch him either do a great job under pressure or implode? Both would be objectively hilarious, you either get to prove you were right or crush an egomaniac on live TV.

Idiot. They weren't on a starship at the time.

UH OH SOMEBODY GET THIS CHIP BAG CLIP OFF OF MY DING DONG

I VOTED FOR GARY JOHNSON

Look up project bluebeam, ain't no planet x cause ain't no globe earth cause aint no global warming

So far he has been doing a bretty good job. At least he has been working much harder than Obongo. He executed 42 separate actions in his first 50 days. Compared to king niggers 4, 5 if you count the one where he said he was gonna do something next month. I don't.

Some people like it pickled more than fresh.