If you are a westerner and you don't want to take refugees in your country. you are hypocrite...

if you are a westerner and you don't want to take refugees in your country. you are hypocrite,these people are coming to europe because THEIR HOMES ARE DESTROYED BY WESTERN AIRSTRIKES OR DESTROYED BY WESTERN FUNDED TERRORISTS. you don't have any choice but to take them. if you don't want refugees,simply don't bomb their country or don't try to destabilize it by funding terrorist organizations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Day of the Shoe when?

Typical turkroach logic at its finest

A worn out shoe is my only reply. Come to my country and I will kill you and your kids.

>if you dont take refugees i will call you names, therefore you have no choice but to take them

This isn't Germany and this isn't 2010. Call me a racist, a fascist, a bigot, an xenophobe, or whatever political buzzword you've got hiding under your sleeve.

The ultimate weapon of the left and centre has run dry. I don't give a fuck anymore. Nobody gives a fuck anymore. We don't want them.

conveniently sweeping all the africans "refugees" problem under the rug

They should stay back and fight or rebuild. I mean the women and children should probably leave, but the men need to stay behind and fight for their country! I wouldn't leave the USA for Turkey if Syria started bombing my home, I would go and fucking fight those shitskins the fuck out of my country.

And you helped because you wanted the Kurds dead.

its almost like this is all being (((orchestrated)))
really makes you think

I honestly don't care, I don't consider their lives to be anything close to that of Americans.

Also, Europe is a shit hole, the smart Europeans left that dung heap ages ago.

They're refugees because of the stinking death cult called Islam. If Muhammad (pigshit be upon him) didn't create it, the world would be a much better place.

Neck yourself, Turkroach.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

>Arabs are so incompetent that taking personal responsibility for their own actions is compleatly alien to them.

>tfw the DSS are overcrowded so you use the Quran as your loo and never wanna go back to the DSS

>you don't have any choice but to take them.

That's where you're wrong, roach.

We don't care what our leaders did you aren't coming to our clay.

You can fuck off with your copypasta.

thought that dude was shia la bouf. was about to give him props for doing something other than virtue signalling

Day of the spray

irony

I didn't know polygamy was legal in Islam

>Blaming All of Europe for American airstrikes is fine
>Blaming all of islam for islamic terrorism is wrong

???

wtf did fucking Belgium do to the mudslimes? Everyone is a target to the migrants. The "bawww u ruined our homes" thing is just an excuse.

Keep the fucking fugees and your fellow roaches in the shithole you call Turkey.

Fuck you, Bref. You take all these sand niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Keep your filth with yourself in your shithole.

Return to your shithole country, u pedophile worshipping,stinky inbred animal.

>Keep your filth with yourself in your shithole.
same to you, dr. do-poo

I'm not interested in your country ham-burger san! Who would want to come to a country filled with retarded sjws and feminazi cunts.Not to mention the newly introduced mentally ill, yet still glorified, trannies.Right now internationally, your country is becoming a joke,which is largely due to your fake media and corrupt democrats. I hope trump makes america great again tho, so that, not only the legal immigrants ,but the actual native citizens of USA (first and foremost) can prosper. Meanwhile, Japan is waiting for me (cuz India is a shithole too, as u accurately pointed out) ....Sayonara hamburger-san!

So you want to come live with us?

Are you fucking insane? First you goat molesters already kill yourselves since ever. Second, fine, but the politicians take the rapefugees in their homes. The citizens don't have control on those ass holes. And that's why Trump Le Pen Geert, etc, will cleanse europe, don't give a fuck about islam countries, and let them evolve or wtvr.

2020 PNR AMIGO

Not us. The fucking politicians. But we are sorting that out finally - Trump, Le Pen, Geert, etc. So, move along fucker, soon you will be in your unholy land, or 'paradise'. You being able to choose is too good for your kind.

right on, my friend.

Well OP looking at your pic, all I see are a bunch of missed targets walking around.

>dis picture
>posting the classic "gentle terrorist carries a little girl away from rumble and towards a fortuitously present White Helmet photographer" style shot

Shame that we had to destroy the homes of rapists and degenerates. Nobody wants them.

Shut up roach, they are Muslims, always blaming others after we tried to civilized them.

Or maybe we could bomb the fuck out of them, AND STILL NOT TAKE THEM IN.

>The White Man, giving zero fucks since 3000BC.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO WELCOME YOU HERE. WE ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU.

>you are hypocrite
How so?
this

Fuck yes you are at fault. It is the european and murrican people that let their leaders run amok doing shit like this and don't even care. Guess what motherfuckers, what goes around comes around

They started the civil war and let ISIS take territories, they have no one but themselves to blame for being weak.

>that pic
>implying that savage sand nigger isn't selling children into muslim sex slavery

Turkey should take in 100% of these refugees

Skilled labor for markets that are in dire need of it and the individual needs to love western civilization.

stop being a shit-tier country, problem solved.

Fuck are we looking at?

>Istanbul will be Constantinople again in your lifetime

You failed to explain how I am a hypocrite. I want them to suffer and die.

Their homes weren't destroyed by MY airstrikes.

Based poo, crown jewel of the empire

>THEIR HOMES ARE DESTROYED BY WESTERN AIRSTRIKES OR DESTROYED BY WESTERN FUNDED TERRORISTS.

Stop having such inferior, shitty cultures, and we'll stop bombing you.

We really thought you'd of learned by now.

Why should the netherlands care what happens in countries that dont' effect it?
Morality is irrelevant in OPs situation

Seeing qt little girls with Muslim men makes me feel a bit uneasy for some reason.

>asking for refuge in the countries that attack you

Are middle eastern people even more retarded than I expected?

Creating a massive influx of refugees was intentional, by denying refugees we foil the plot of our evil masters and help deter similar plots in the future.

We are a great country, even after being perfidiously destabilized, we avoided a civil war and didn't ended up as refugees.

moruk what's up? finally realized, that your country is next to descent into a bomb crater shit hole? better make sure we still take refugees, but - wait - NOOOHOHOHO...

die roach.

yes it is! ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

ahh, the edgelords and kike shills in this thread are not dealing with this little red pill well are they

Shut up and die already

adam redpillci çıktı beyler dağılın

So you want your military age freeloading ass to come to Europe while your women and children stay behind?

last time I looked your country was the only one trying to gain ground there
Take responibility for your new " Caliphate" and stop crying about better nations, it's pathetic

conveniently sweeping the destruction of libya under the rug

oh look, another muslim blaming everybody else but themselves, stop acting like kids

Tell me again how many turks roachs joined ISIS?
Your people=your problem
Tell me again what kind of war is happening nowadays in turkeys/morocco/ etc... none
Then explain why my country is full of those roaches?

if you let us kill them there would be no refugees you stupid turk roach!

you can have the bombed out land for "muh ottoman land" you fucking roach

>Some shit happens (as always) in middle east
if West dont help:
>West y u not helping? u evil ppl pls help
else :
>West y u actin' u only makin it worse it all ur fault u evil ppl

What do you expect from us exactly?
Not doing anything? So middle east can turn back to the heaen on earth it was 4 century ago right? mmm right?
This shithole only put a foot out of the mud because of us.
Just to remeber Saudi Arabia was the last country on earth to bann slavery in 1973 cause it was pressured by the U.S.A.
Stop jerking off to the idea of middle east once being great without us that never was the case and it'll never happen this place is fucked up as long as there'll be people like you there