MY ARYAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS IT IS TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUMKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need to do this. Right fucking meow.

Last thread

The question is: how?

SEND THEM ALL BACK, GEERT

We'll figure that soon my french fellow, what we need now is to gather many true persian warriors then we'll execute order Persia66

what is the symbol called? I need the name to google it. the not equal thing
=/=

keep up the good fight. Iran needs to be restored to a country of glory and civilization. It needs to rediscover it's aryan spirit

Chejoree meetoonee heech karee bokonee vaghtee tooye Finland hastee? Proxy estefade meekhonee ya vaghan toyeh Iran neestee? Man tanha harfe ke mekham begam een hastesh ke yekzaree vaghayetro befahmne. Irania tooyeh Iranham Islamro doost nadaraan, amah mah tooyeh Canada va Finland cheekar meetooneem bokoneem?

also none of you are Iranian unless you can prove it with your genetic profile.

na proxy estefade nemikonam vaghean toye fanland hastam. Baradareman ma ayandeye iran ma hastim age ma be fekre mamlekat nabashim pas ki bashe?

dobare shoro kardi ke x)

People will accuse you of shitting up the board with this shitposting, you literally just made a thread about this. Proceed cautiously. I suggest getting proof for your claims, by the way.

What service is that from? 23andMe doesn't give nearly this much detail

GEDMatch.

Let's even say I'm not iranian what matters is that I'm willing to fight for my people and free persia from islam

Same logic as some Muhammed al-fuckface claiming he's a Nordic Viking.

From my side it doesn't matter where you come from but where you go, it doesn't matter if you're Muhammed from Saudi Arabia or Mahmud from Iran if you're caring about persia you're welcome to group

Okay, keep telling that to yourself. Won't make you Iranian, there is a genetic component you will never fulfil.

I'm not making myself an Iranian you maggot, because I'm already, what I'm saying is this if someone who isn't even from persia can be persifiedi/persinate if you know what the term means

>because I'm already
Proof?

Get out of my country shitskin

Don't you fucking see I'm speaking fluent Persian and I told over 6 times I'm from Iran just living in Finland

Äläs ny kuule yhtän kamuri, PERSIA TAKAS ja KARJALA

Language=/=genetics.

Post more hot Persian girls please

Why arent you in Iran, supporting the Iranian youth movement?

I've never said that language equals genetics
and for horny burger

Because such thing doesn't exist and if it does, it's so fucking useless without a real power if you know what I mean

>I've never said that language equals genetics
Your response when I asked for genetic proof of your Iranian lineage:
"Don't you fucking see I'm speaking fluent Persian"

Why do shitskins have to live in the west. I can't wait to deny the next holohoax.

I'd love to see a world where Islam got btfo and Persian empire restored. Is there any relevant movement to this end?

Language is the only way that I'm going to prove it to you, stop fooling around because you know i'm not gonna take DNA test for Sup Forums LOL, and why the hell would I lie about my country you fool

That's what we're trying to do my amigo!

And yet everyone here insists Slavic is a race.

No, it isn't.

Let it happen.I'd like to die fighting against nationalist enemy more than a sandnigger.

Wow I'm an Iranian now.

We don't have problem with Turkey, the main problem is Arabic lands.

Is there a nationalist party?

There was :(
SUMKA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUMKA

I wonder what the chances are that you got the exact same genetic distance as I did. I'd wager to say that you are literally me.

But what will happen to the Azeri Turks in Iran ?

Are you serious? I just cropped your picture fool, you just proved you're no real Persian...
All people of realm will be seen as one my friend, Azeri Turks may keep their tradition and culture as long they respect Persian tradition and heritage as Cyrus have done many years ago

>Are you serious? I just cropped your picture fool, you just proved you're no real Persian...
That's precisely what I said, go back and re-read it to find the sarcasm, your English isn't as well as mine.

Sarcasm *cough* and yes your English might be better than mine because English is your offical language in Canada you speak it all the time maggot, but good night bro I'mma go sleep I've school tomorrow but we'll take ya on the trip to persia join the steam group ForPersia

lol @ the Syria conflict actually being about Assad wanting to create a new Persian Empire

Make Persia Great Again !!!! hahahaha.