WTF is wrong with these women, are they retarded or what? (pro-abortion movement in Ireland)

WTF is wrong with these women, are they retarded or what? (pro-abortion movement in Ireland)

Other urls found in this thread:

numberofabortions.com/
marcusmurphycomics.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gON-8PP6zgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>get abortions
>muh grandkids

Top kek

I don't get the big deal about abortion. Let them have it. If your mother preferred to abort you rather than raise you perhaps it would be better to spare the next 18 years of existence.

>are they retarded
No, they're just dirty whores who would rather get abortions after being cum dumpsters instead of just getting their tubes tied and being done with procreation.

>let women decide life or death for another human being
literally go kill youself, shitstain

It's more for the caption. At the same time I don't like them brushing it off like it isn't real murder when clearly it is like.

Human beings are not clumps of cells.

Simple; they are women.

If you can't separate your religious beliefs from politics you are about as dumb as a nigger

not about religion, its about them sugar coating abortions

Hahah, you're a fucking idiot.

If you want abortions, You fucking pay for it faggot.
Stop making it a federal problem, it's YOUR Problem.

Kek, you have never seen an abortion, haven't you?

>women

>Only a clump of cells.
Top fuckinnnnnng KEK

that is some of the fakest shit I have ever seen. Jesus you are one retarded nigger

Why the fuck does Sup Forums not like abortions? Are you moralfags missing the part where it could be (and currently often is) used to dramatically decrease the nigger population?

Hey more abortions=less autists.

this

Why? Its saves money in the long run to let the government foot the bill.

I'm in favor of abortions for communists. I think post-partum abortions for communists should be legal at any time prior to death; communists aren't people anyway but rather ambulatory mutant cancer growths.

Why are you asking me? You are from Ireland and therefore it's your duty to know that, especially if you open up a thread. Did it ever occur to you to provide some facts when opening a thread?

>see this kids? This is me at a protest, fighting for the right to murder your mother if I wanted to

I’m a teacher in an art school in Dublin.

Thos two girls are my students. Not even joking.

I’ve talked to them about their projects which are always edgy political ideas based on nothing, with no understanding of whats happened in the past.

They are imbeciles.

>
hahahahhaha top kek, op here they do go to an art school in dublin

It's wonderful that we're at a strange juncture between the internet being spygrid enough to get blatantly unprofessional posts like this, but still anonymous enough to get blatantly unprofessional posts like this.

Yep, they’re pretty degenerate. Most of my female students are regressive to the point of delusion!

It’s incredible. I’ve often thought about your exact point. I’m extremely unprofessional online / most of my life, but in the classroom I’m as serious as I can be, but slowly red pilling some of my students in the most stealth way possible. I would act a lot like Mark Stein in class.

It doesnt really matter if its moral or not, its going to happen. there could at least be a place where its performed safely.

>i don't get the big deal about murder, let them have it

we're no better than niggers ourselves if we allow the murder of 1,000,000+ innocent children every year in our country alone.
niggers only account for around 300,000 of those anyway

numberofabortions.com/

They're Soros funded
And also retarded

It became fashionable for women and cucks to be seen supporting abortion

That's about it, the good goys who came up with the Repeal jumper knew their shit. Marketing stuff to women is easy as fuck

fetus are not children you fucktard, they are fucking clumps of cells. You say that we need to be better than niggers yet you are dumber than one

Every living thing is a clump of cells
It's the same logic as "how can you eat that, it's made of chemicals"

>fetus are not children
yeah they are, by definition

>they are fucking clumps of cells.
you are a clump of cells

a distinct human's life begins the moment the sperm meets the egg

>ur dunb
ok

Isnt retarded implied if they are Soros funded?

being against abortion=loving niggers
Don't talk to me until you can prove you are not a nigger lover

The real question is why are we trying to apply logic & reason on women? They only understand force.
marcusmurphycomics.wordpress.com/

>"Oh, abortion is for the niggers... so I am I against it???" hurrr durrrr
No matter how many times I debunk this lie, someone always repeats it.
So me proof of that. Go on... show me.

If abortion kills niggers, how come the white people are dying? Well....... how come?

>Don't talk to me
ok, you don't seem intelligent enough to have a discussion with about this topic anyway

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the first and only factor of that.

If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, you are wasting your time here. First and foremost, white nationalism is about helping yourself and helping others to lead healthy, happy lives. We live in first world countries. We have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Do not waste your time or misplace your priorities in life.

Was abortion legal when slavery was legal? No. It only became legal after they let the niggers be free. Without abortion we have no way of controlling the nigger population. Until we can find another way of controlling the nigger population we need abortion. So what if it kills a few whites, it is our only method of also killing niggers, also the nigger loving left would probably brainwash the white baby anyways

I'm still waiting for your nigger statistics... is there a problem? I don't get it. You said it, so answer.

whatever, go on loving niggers, see how far that gets ya.

>LET ME KILL MY CHILDREN

???

Wait what? what the fuck are you even talking about. Nigger slaves??? methods of kill niggers??? brainwash the white baby???

Dude, you are legit fucking retarded. No... you don't understand. Listen, you are legit fucking retarded.

What the fuck are you even talking about. That had nothing to do with anything. Holy fuck, are you even White?

Why is this fucking site mixed with the smartest people and the dumbest at the same time?

Can you come up with any other legal way to kill a nigger?

Abortion deletes a massive amount of would-be niggers from the world. How do you now get this?

Todays youth abhorrs any type of responsibilities.

The globalized media have achieved that the current young generation doesn't grow up to be adults. They're in a permanent childhood mode. They fear any kind of adult responsibilities, such as having a job, having children, committing to a relationship, etc.

That's why they push all these things. They want to "feel free". Instead, what they have gotten is a death sentence that is to be executed in about 70 years, and with them, our civilization will have died.

It's pretty insane to think that you can destroy an entire race just by sabotaging like three generations of them. It's scary.

>wondering why women are retarded
Womens rights was a huge mistake

Why are you not answering my question. It was extremely direct. Yet you have not answered. Instead you ask ME a question that doesn't even have anything to do with what I asked. Are you fucking retarded? can you even have a god damn conversation faggot? You're clearly far too stupid to even be white.

You're a clump of cells right now

Sounds like your average female art student.

Explain to me then, you massive stain of shit, how is any human that has ever existed supposed to become a human being if not by being a clump of cells in the first place?

Literally all living things are clumps of cells. That argument is so fucking retarded.

I have yet to see an answer from you on how we can legally kill niggers besides abortion. You are starting to look a lot like a nigger lover to me.

>Abortion deletes a massive amount of would-be niggers from the world. How do you now get this?
Ok.... simple... prove it. I mean.... it's been 15 minutes since I asked. yet......... nothing.
Sooo.... wait, what? I mean........ why the hold up. I got shit to do, I'll wait for another 3 minutes for the answer. Otherwise, you'll be yet another complete dumb fuck faggot that cannot prove abortion culls niggers.

You realize you are talking to another person?

Ok so the conversation is now over. You have established yourself as a liar, and most possibly a kike trying to keep abortion alive in order to genocide Whites.

Conversation over.

so do other forms of murder, like with a firearm
doesn't mean murder with a firearm shouldn't be punished

and you're forgetting the other 60% of the children "deleted" who are not niggers, like the 300,000 white children

Doctors aren't supposed to kill people (hypocrate's oath)
People aren't entitled to other's people money.

So yeah, I say we should let abortion be legal, but not authorize doctors to practice it, and healthcare won't pay for it. So it's going to be with the good old method of falcon punch or coat hanger. It's either that or nothing.

OP is retarded.

Let them have abortions if they want. Too much people in the world anyway.

Still can't come up with another legal way to kill nigger? Thanks for admitting defeat. Abortion is the only way we can kill a nigger legally, end of story

>60%
[citation needed]

They did polls. A vocal minority are protesting and making abortion legal would not pass.

To anyone making the claim that abortion is here to cull niggers. This is a jewish lie in order to genocide White People.

Facts:
-White Population since the time of abortion enacts dramatically on decline, while black population increasing.
-No statistics ever provided to back up the claim that abortion is designed to kill blacks
-The government provides black women the ability to have babies while living of welfare. These programs are no different than paying blacks to have babies.

It is a jewish lie that abortion is for blacks. The truth is abortion is for whites.
Anyone saying otherwise should be shot dead in the fucking head.

Have fun explaining to God and the dead children that were aborted why you believe that on judgement day

No, god created us with special pixie dust that makes us unique.

This.
Check'd

I guess you really haven't seen abortions. You're just another surface reader who takes buzzwords and all that and run with it. Now this pic itself could possibly be a fake but that's actually how it goes for abortions after a couple of weeks/months. That's why it's such a big issue, because docs literally have to remove half formed human beings that literally have a pulse and brain movement. The fetus can get it's first pulse in just 5 weeks.

yeah sorry, i was wrong, it's closer to 72% nonblacks
(pic related)

also, since 1973:
>17,792,309.8 niglets murdered in the US
>59,307,700.0 total children

numberofabortions.com/

It's fucking plastic, couldn't be more clearer than day. Only a nigger would fall for your shit.

The first thing the bolshevik jews did after coming to power in 1917 Russia was start the abortion laws. Over the next 70 years the jewish soviet system aborted upward to 150,000,000 Russian babies. Look up "Soviet Abortion" to find the statistics. It's all right there for anyone to review.

I didn't know Russia had Blacks in 1917? I mean, clearly if abortion was enacted it was for the Russian Blacks....r-r-r-r-iiiiiight???

Fucking faggot retard trying to say abortion is for blacks. While every statistics shows the native White population dropping like a rock!!!! stupid mother fucker

You need to fucking die kike. You're the nigger here... every kike is 35% nigger.

>over 50% of abortions are either black or mexican
That's enough justification for me.

That's not an argument, just a random assortment of insults.
also you are getting into conspiracies? I'm glad I didn't bother with you.

I support abortion.

Idiots cull themselves. Their inferior genes will be lost to time.

There isn't going to be grandkids with these dipshits shilling for abortion left right and centre.

There you have it!!!! proven correct. ABortion is the mass slaughter of White Babies inside White Countries. Anyone saying otherwise is a fucking filthy god damn kike who needs to get shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>murdering children is fine as long as niggers and spics get murdered alongside the white children
not sure why i'm talking morality/ethics with a psychopath, maybe i'm retarded

They want the right to abortion, something all civilised countries have. The fact that this is even still a debate in some countries is an embarrassment.

DIE KIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>it's civilized to murder babies
nah, can't think of anything more barbaric

seriously though look it up by yourself
aborted babies are most of the time well formed or at least look like human being

only 35% of abortions are white according to your data, the rest are degenerates.

>human beings
>murder
>children

>Murder babies
Who said anything about murdering babies?

problem is that in all the different races it's the white one who's disappearing and we really need those 35% more

ABORTION FOR ISRAEL!!!!!
ABORTION FOR ISRAEL!!!!!
ABORTION FOR ISRAEL!!!!!
We need to cull the Jewish Niggers

>look it up by yourself
the argument of someone who doesn't have evidence and knows it. Why don't you just add "believe me" to it as well, surely that will make your crock of shit more believable.

1: A human's life begins at conception.
>the moment the sperm meets the egg, a new distinct human life begins, this is scientifically undeniable.

2: murder is the intentional unlawful and/or immoral taking of a human life
>some would argue it's not murder if it's not illegal, however, that's absurd.
>for instance: if you take an innocent person out to some anarchic land without laws and kill them, would that not be murder? (it would)

3: it is immoral to intentionally kill an innocent human being
>assumption

4: the child in the womb is innocent
>a person is either guilty or innocent, since the child cannot make moral choices at this stage, it can't choose to do evil.
therefore, they are innocent

5: therefore, abortion is murder
>logically follows from 1-4

6: murder ought to be illegal
>assumption

7: therefore, abortion ought to be illegal
>from 6, because 5

He's a fucking Jew.

It's clearly doing more damage to us than them.

That's yet another insult, not an argument

Is this an argument for or against abortion?

that's what abortion does.

>baby: a very young child
baby isn't some medical/scientific term

shit, that was retarded
you don't even want to find out if you're right or wrong?
if I had shown you some other prooof you'd be screaming it's plastic, lalala I can't hear you!
but when I tell you to look it up , it's like 1min in google so you can realize the thing is true you find some shit to flee...
here for you:youtube.com/watch?v=gON-8PP6zgQ
inb4 "huehue you can't tell me what's true or not"

maybe try reading it

says the guy who clogs his ears when he feels threatened

>Trying to prevent natural selection.
Libtards should get full rights to abortion during pregnancy.

I also advocate they should be able to do it retroactively up until the kid is old enough to run from home.
That should teach the little brats to keep their mouth shut when crazy-mom is talking.