What did Ben Garrison mean by this?

What did Ben Garrison mean by this?

That's an edit. Does anyone have the original?

yeah someone post the original

Yo, is that Geraldo Rivera?

yes, he famously presented a live show where he promised to reveal what was inside Al Capone's vault. In the end, it was literally nothing.

Yes, it's making fun of his Al Capone vault TV special back in the 80s that turned out to be a big bust.

I think he ment Fake News BTFO.

Time for them to actually make a point on Trump's temp Health care other then it's Trump so it's bad.

I remember that. Shit was hilarious.

Watching it, I think Geraldo was even more disappointed than the viewers at home.

It's Salvador Dali proving that no Jews were killed in the Auschwitz furnace.

kek

They should've locked Geraldo in the vault.

this, someone shrunk Maddow's nose a little bit for some reason

Dali did nuffin wrong.

Here you go goyim 9000 hours in MS paint

Whoopps

Posting political comics now?

Does this dude ever sleep or is he just constantly drawing

Thank you 9/11-doers

i like the first one more, why you deleted???

drawing anything takes minutes if that. any artist who claims to spend more time drawing than that is lying to mask his own laziness

Because the cropping was all fucked up

Is this a trap, shekelstein?

you guys arent probably old enough to remember al capones vault. I remember watching that as a kid. it was the biggest lead up, then let down for a news story ever. (i.e. they found garbage in al capones vault on live tv, geraldo hyped it for a month)

Reminder the Obamas give 15% of their money to charity and Trump hasn't donated to his since 2008.

This
I remember my old man saying right away it was gonna be bullshit. We watched anyways and my dad and uncle sipped on whiskey and laughed their asses off the whole time while the wives made dinner and all that shit.

Reminder that Trump’s salary will be donated at the end of the year

reminder that liberals only donate to charity when other people are watching

>here's some (((facts))) that I pulled out of my nose... er ass

>er ass
We might not have Trump's tax records but we do have the records of Trump's charity and the Obamas.

Right, and Obama tapped his phones and was born in Kenya.

Those hyper realistic Merchants are really uncanny
Yeah I know

>moving goalposts