We fix the roads for free

We fix the roads for free.

Checkmate AnCaps.

itsgoingdown.org/portland-anarchists-fixing-potholes-city-streets/

Other urls found in this thread:

metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2015/07/27/hamtramck-guerrilla-road-crew-fights-potholes-raises-funds
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not free if you pay for it. Way to do something useful tho.

The only funny thing about them fixing streets is it's probably illegal.

thats nigger tier behavior are liberals that fucking mad, muh trump won muh trump muh trump, now they go and put potholes in fucking streets someones gonna get in a wreck or die cause a manlet faggot had to complain about the election im glad that old cunt hag didnt win we would have perished

Isn't this the idea many anarchists espouse? Problems solved by citizens without government involvement? I can only imagine how this could backfire.

Umm yeah, it's actually incredibly illegal. They can, and probably will, all be fined and/or charged. If the city allows this to happen, and they aren't wearing the proper gear, and know the by-laws pertaining to the job, they city can actually be sued (usually results in a mass civil case) by not only the "anarchists" if they get injured, but also any citizens that get injured from the job/any property damage.

That's cold patch mix. It's not rated for public street use. That hole will be back in 2 weeks and some worked will have to clean up your abortion tied work faggots.

>fixing holes is bad

cucknadian logic everyone

What's stopping an AnCap from doing the same thing, if the road is in the commons? That's more checkmate statists than checkmate ancaps.

>Implying ancaps need roads

Fixing someone elses private road is a violation of the nap

>City budget in hole filling was just reduced by 10%
Congratulation, it's almost like paying taxes.

That's not the point you dumb nigger. The point is there are actual laws and regulations in our countries.

Go watch your mom get gangraped some more.

He's right though. Did you even read his post Venezuela?

this, checked

we did it in Michigan and no one got in trouble.

metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2015/07/27/hamtramck-guerrilla-road-crew-fights-potholes-raises-funds

Venezuala.
Keep in mind that this person isn't meming.
Sup Forums everyone.

>we fix the roads for free
>this asphalt we're pouring appeared magically
>the opportunity cost of our labor is non-existent

lol your public unions are not going to like that.

At all.

>now they go and put potholes in fucking streets
You're not particularly adept at reading or writing.

But that violates the NAP.

>HAHA Sup Forums as a whole is dumb! Haha god ur all so stupid omg this site why do I even come here haha like seriously I'm here yet I hate it haha can I please go back to lebbit?

It fucking says the name of the country, do you really think people could actually make that mistake? Kill yourself.

alternatively, assuming they are good at anything
> you don't buy materials, tools and spend your time fixing potholes
> you instead do what you do best in this time, with your top efficiency
> for money you earn you buy tools, materials and pay somebody unemployed to fix potholes
> guy becomes pot hole filling machine and eventually start doing that commercially
> you get cancer
> medical bill
> you have hard times
> guy you've helped in the past feels that is in debt
> is Potholex CEO by this time
> pays your medical bills
> you live

your choice