Who else is getting nervous?

Hold me, lads, I'm shaking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eJrKwjj2vMc
lfverkiezingen.appspot.com/nos/widget/main.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yjlOywLaqHg
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minderheid_in_eigen_land
youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E
nu.nl/verkiezingen-2017/4543770/prognose-verkiezingen-vvd-veruit-grootste-zwaar-verlies-pvda.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0WoDps89xEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not me .Why should i give a fuck about other countries politics

Because Gert could allow you in again?

How long til results (in hours)

1hour i think

thanks dad

Isn't South Africa Dutchland 2.0

>90% negros
hahaha fucking leaf can't make a single decent post

>South Africa

See, that kind of attitude is why your country is circling the drain back to the third world

You're saying the white men are destroying SA and not the niggers?

reee fuck off!
YOU MUST PAY MY BILLS

I have your back
You probably don't have mine because I'm short as fuck

What time will they give out the results?

Dont worry, the kike will lose

youtu.be/eJrKwjj2vMc

I believe in you Dutch bastards.

Whats going on over there? What results?

Fuck this up I dare you

No he is not.Imagine the shit that will go down when he accepts whites but refuses muslim 'refugees'

kek

YOU CAN DO IT !!

9PM will give us a temporary prognosis that excludes the major cities. At midnight we get a full prognosis, and by tomorrow morning we'll know the final results

results in an hour
lfverkiezingen.appspot.com/nos/widget/main.html

How long until another Glorious Anglo-Dutch Union is formed?

Interesting, but what is the vote for??

liberation of europe and removal of nignogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjlOywLaqHg

I believe!

Who cares man?
He could still do that you know

Watch that, and hope you see high numbers for PVV, FvD, SGP, GP, and/or VNL

He could call what's happening to you genocide and take you in, the international community is becoming more ideologically diverse than it was a few decades ago

Oh shit. Well best of luck to all you Nethernogs over there

Because based Martin Bosma (PVV) devoted half his career to the Boer's plight.

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minderheid_in_eigen_land

>Didn't know or care about any of this election until today
>suddenly extremely nervous /our guy/ will lose
Make the right choice Netherlands

>implying that this guy is a white afrikaner

Don't worry afribro, we'll make colonies great again.

>has internet connection
>typing right
odds are he is either white or colored

20 minutes until the exit polls. And then we wait till midnight. Which will probably be 90% accurate. And then for the remaining accuracy till tomorrow.

There is no need to be shaking when Kek wills it

Geenpeil/PVV/FvD/VNL
I want that sweet Swiss referenda based democracy with legally binding results

How do you Greeks feel about this election? I bet it's getting a lot of coverage in your media since the Netherlands also has a massive t*rk problem

Geert must win my dudes.

On one hand I feel this is a make or break point for you guys, on the other hand it may already be too late and this election might be pointless.

Also, I can't stop thinking that if it's already too late, the person to come after Wilders is going to be something far worse. But maybe necessary.
Same for Le Pen and others.

>the person to come after Wilders is going to be something far worse

What do you mean, far more right win or another globalist scum?

We mean DENK, the party of Sharia law, which is already set to gain 2 seats in this election. If they start to gain more, expect the native Dutch to finally wake up

Every news outlet/media refers to Geert as that far right nazi lunatic. I cant wait for their meltdown.

>west africa
literally the biggest shithole in the entire planet.

Is there an election tracker?

Even if Wilders doesn't win, the next candidate will just be more right-wing. Maybe we'll even get a moderate NatSoc.

>half of Sup Forums is dutch election threads now

What gives? All year noone gives a shit about us

And while I hope Gert wins, you do realize it won't change shit right? We're still the EUs bitch

What do we consider winning at this point?
Unless his party get 51% it won't matter much?

C-can he get 51 guys?

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E
MNWG!

>expect the native Dutch to finally wake up

Oh they will, same with other countries, the good thing about those sharia parties rising it's the weakening of tribalism.

All those multicultural cucks wil have to go to the right want it or not.

I'm no expert but this looks fake as fuck

geert got some digits

it was taken outside a polling station though

never change Sup Forums

It's nice to see so much support though

wouldnt be entirely unreasonable to be honest. The turkey thing really set a lot of people against the other parties.

Geert will do bretty good. They are saying Geert has a bad shot because turnout in cities is pretty high, but our media was saying that Trump was finished because Mexishit turnout was really fucking high compared to the last elections. I remember our media was spamming "Trump gets worst POC vote percentage in history!" but he actually ended up beating Romneys numbers back in 2012

>really made me think

I'm here for you William and so is Kek

If these numbers are legit, I expect extreme balkanization of windmill and weed land. PVV going over 70 seats is fucking unbelievable, as is FvD getting 18 seats despite never being in an election before

Feels like some script kiddies are at work or something

If this goes down it shall be known as the kek trifecta.
Brexit, Trump, Wilders.
Three protestant nations taking their countries back.

Day of the harvest when?

Besides PVV and FvD, which parties would be tolerable in the coalition?

Meh i just got a news update from NU.nl that VVD is prognosed to win big... I just came back from voting PVV Geert :(

our media never said hillary was a lock to win though, which is weird because Sup Forums thinks polls showing 80% chance of winning or whatever means that if the 20% scenario happens, the media is "lying".

Jesus, turks are disgusting.

see those are /ourguys/

The establishment fucks VVD and CDA wouldn't be too horrible if they bend the knee, and the Pirate party would also be an interesting ally if they got that many seats, meme tier as they are

According to Nu.nl:

VVD 31
PvdA 9
PVV 19
SP 14
CDA 19
D66 19
CU 6
GL 16
SGP 3
PvdD 5
50Plus 4
VNL 0
Denk 3
FvD 2

>>nu.nl/verkiezingen-2017/4543770/prognose-verkiezingen-vvd-veruit-grootste-zwaar-verlies-pvda.html
nu.nl/verkiezingen-2017/4543770/prognose-verkiezingen-vvd-veruit-grootste-zwaar-verlies-pvda.html

we are absolutely fucked... I cannot believe these polls. I was sure 'they' would rig it but this.... never this..

Well done Geert well done

HOWEVER

Holy nigger

Anyone in limburg able to come and kill me?

>DENK 3

Roaches need to be trampled, wtf.

This. 3 is a very dangerous number, it'll grow to 9 in less than 8 years. We'll be fucked in 18 years.
If the PVV doesnt meme itself into the pluche, this might as well be our glorious goodbye.

It is perfectly consistent with the pattern everywhere else: these elites are the third generation that cannot retain the family wealth in the Chinese proverb. They do not know what they are doing. Their response to burning houses is to claim that fire is not hot. They lose badly, and the whole time it is happening, they do not understand, and babble about Boris and Natasha.

Meh, PVV still stands a chance to become the second largest. And let's not forget they started these elections with 14 seats. This isn't an utter victory but it's growth.

Who's winning?

>the Chinese proverb
What proverb?

It sure as hell isn't consistent with this or any of the rest of Dutch history for that matter. Again, no party has gotten over 50% in over a century

Red pill us on DENK

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

my high energy is with the wild wilders

Our media absolutely said Hillary was a lock every single god-damn time I heard or read MSM. Every single god-damned time.

The VVD roaches, but nothing is official, those results are in about 3 hours.

Led by two Turks.

That's all I need to say, really.

That was cute!

Where can I see the results when they start counting??

HAHA DUTCH = STILL KEKED. WILDERS BTFO

I'm not too worried desu. The exit polls said Trump was going to lose, but (((something))) fucked them up.

>Belgium
literally who?

Will the ten guys in the Dutch military stage a coup if Geert loses?

You people underestimate how badly the mental concept of cultural cuckoldry mind rot has advanced in Europe.

They're lost and too weak to fend for themselves.

Europe is lost, so don't even worry about it.

Now it's important that we in North America ban all White immigration from Europe.

They must feel the consequences of their decisions, and should not be allowed to escape the Islamic knife aimed at their throats.

I want to see White Europeans beheaded.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WoDps89xEs

LIVE COVERAGE, IN ENGLISH, WITH WEWS

>Doesn't give a fuck about other countries' poltiics
>browses Sup Forums

???

fuck!

A rich family cannot hold the family wealth through three generations.

Your mama is disgusting

They're not the consequences of MY actions though,