Father who killed baby son by twisting his testicles and smothering him jailed for life

>HIS TESTICLES

what the fuck is wrong with this world?

metro.co.uk/2016/12/15/dad-who-killed-7-month-old-son-by-twisting-his-testicles-and-smothering-him-jailed-for-life-6325136/

Other urls found in this thread:

factsanddetails.com/world/cat58/sub385/item2375.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't stop laughing at the thought of this

Marijuana, not even once.

Your post is giving me a boner desu

3edgy5me

Some dumb fuck woman breed with this ape.
>So Alpha

The mother is hot, yet this 'man' is her choice to be the father of her children. Some stoner faggot.

I have so mush hate for our societies. In a patriarchy this girl would be recognized as to dumb to make her own life choices beyond selecting what flavor ice cream to eat.
She would basically be confined to her home.
Meanwhile this 'suitor' (a loser stoner) would be thrashed for going within 20 feet on ANY female.
Hell he would probaly be forced to live in the woods or something for being such a nigger tier white.

>Court heard Kennedy was a regular cannabis smoker who became ‘bad-tempered’ when he could not get hold of the drug and argued regularly with Oskar’s mother, Tia Jobey, 19.

>Dude weed is like the best drug it makes you peaceful, 420 blaze it

fucking weed faggots

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who are against death penalty

ayyy he's high, call the pohleece hes gonna grab some baby testicles lmaooo

just white people doing white people things

This stoner fuck is going to die in prison the second the inmates figure out who he is. My father told me about some horrible shit that happens in some of the federal prisons, one guy got stuffed into an industrial dryer because he was a kiddy fiddler, and was roasted to death while being rolled around. They had to clean what was left of him out of it with a steam hose.

People of this 'caliber' should be forcibly steralized and heavily controlled.

The girl should not be allowed to do much besibes wash dishes. The 20 year old man should just be shot or killed, a saner society would have recognized he was a sociopath and run him out of town or stuffed him into an asylum.

doubt such stuff happen in the UK, even if he deserves it.

Smoke weed nearly every day, love the fuck out of my family, and go into work to provide for them every morning. Could it just be that this guy was a piece of shit? I doubt Marijuana had anything to do with it.

>Court heard Kennedy was a regular cannabis smoker who became ‘bad-tempered’ when he could not get hold of the drug

B-B-B-B-BUT WEED IS HARMLESS

>Kennedy was also an avid breather of air.

B-B-B-B-BUT AIR IS HARMLESS

Correlation does not imply causation.

t. potnigger

Hot? How can you tell under the miles of makeup.

And, God bless that baby. And, give his father what he deserves. Please.

This makes me sick.

>Pedo CBT fetishist detected

Exit this world cuck

try again

Everyone with a brain around this guy would have recognized that he was a scumbag pos.
Yet this dumb bitch somehow ends up with him.
& PREGNANT as well.

Where were her female friends?
Probaly competing with her for this 'Alpha males' attention. Hes a dominearing violent sociopath; thats so ALPHA.

Seriously sounds like a mentally unstable jackass who was self medicating. Millions of people smoke pot daily and don't torture their children's genitalia. This argument is as bad as blaming Columbine on the killers love of Doom. Pol tries so hard to be edgy with their anti degeneracy.

A lynching would do the trick

>We don't want to gas this man.

>he actually used "b-b-b-but i needed muh weed" as a defense
>IT'S A CORRELATION NOT CAUSATION

You're not fooling anyone, potnigger.

I don't understand how twisting his testicles could have killed him. It was clearly the smothering.
The dad's a fucking scumbag. Literally killing his own child, jesus.

see
you're just as bad as the morons that think gun control is necessary because a couple unstable retards go off on a shooting spree

it lacks order and discipline

apes are now more desirable than the god-fearing civilized man

>m-muh morals
>muh superiority

its always white people doing fucked up shit to babies.

I blame her for selecting this man to have a baby with.
I blame everyone around them for letting them breed.
I blame our worthless societies that allows these morons legal custody of their own person.

Sometimes I have nightmares about somebody squeezing my testicles and refusing to let go

That's my point. Dude was a piece of human garbage. Pot had nothing to do with it. Just like Doom had nothing to do with Colombine, and guns have nothing to do with murderous intentions.

>b-b-b-b-but when I smoke pot I don't go crazy!
>pot has no affect on da brain at all!!!

Pathetic.

Potato niggers: not even once

Fuck off degenerate faggot

Schizophrenia.

Prolonged habitual use of Pot DOES lead to Schizophrenia in some people. Don't believe it's just a plant meme. If your family has history of mental illness (especially bipolar disorder) and use Marijuana even recreationally you are taking your life in your hands.

see

>tfw got kicked in the balls today by my youngest son

>Anglos
No surprise here. They love milking semen for the crown.

>trying to blame mental illness or drugs on something that can simply be attributed to race and genetics
this is just white people shit. you must be one of those cucks who defends niggers who got shot by police cause they dindu nuffin

>torturing and killing and innocent baby

I never believed this til a friend of mine told me that he started hearing voices that weren't his own after smoking weed for a few years

factsanddetails.com/world/cat58/sub385/item2375.html

It's about peace and love?

>what the fuck is wrong with Metro news?
I bet they happy that a white person did it instead of the usual lot.

With more Africans having cameras in their phones the coming years we will probably see a lot of videos appearing on the Internet.

Because the Jews have conditioned us to be too complacent. In a normal age we would agree that this is a genetic defect of some sort and put it to death rather than use Jewish Communism to pay to keep him alive in a cell.

Holy shit me too! Not even kidding

My brother is actually full onset schizophrenia after spending most of teenage years very high. It didn't help that we had a very permissive hippy dad.

My rebellion wasn't doing anything.

This is what (((they))) want. They want females selecting men on caveman tier critera.
>Domenearing, violent, sociopathic.
Our complex civilization dictates that men should be selected to mate with according to complex critera.
I just hate it all so much now.

I agree with you, torture, killing, and innocent babies are horrible.

>2016

THIS
fucking piece of shit subhuman deserves torture and death
Keeping him alive is wasteful

The Eternal Anglo... degenerate island-jews

what the actual fuck

That's where your wrong, friendo. A life sentence for a child killer or nonce can be very short in a UK prison.

>the mother is hot
I guarantee if she read this she would smile. And feel happy for the rest of the day.

These type of women care more about being desirable than they do about their dead, mutilated children.

Any pics of the dad?

the leaf
the leaf
the leaf is on fire

burn motherfucker
burn

rather do it for the crown than the pope desu

Don't do drugs

Thats why I'm so angry. This person would have been a 'know genetic defect' since he was 7 years old. You can spot this level of sociopathic tendencies from orbit.

>One less white boi to exterminate

I don't see what the problem is here. He did us a favor by wiping out his subhuman spawn from the breeding pool.

>he actually used "b-b-b-but i needed muh weed" as a defense

he didn't. read the fucking article. it was the mother who said he was stressy without weed, but this is just a statement thrown in, without any connection to anything else. there was no causal link implied. if blaming the devil was still en vogue, she'd have blamed the devil.

looks like one of you sadistic sociopathic degenerate retards

top kek at 4channers thinking this little fuckboy acne faced useless stoner is the chad boogeyman

Why are being so mean? You probably don't even recycle

The negative side effects of marijuana like paranoia can happen, but it depends on the person. A responsible adult knows his limits. Clearly that father didn't (if he's even telling the truth)

qt

>sure, leave the baby with the angry pothead, what's the worst that could happen?

With ya there man. I know Sup Forums disagrees with us, but I have never wanted to hurt a baby. This guy was a piece of shit long before he started smoking pot.

Exactly. He basically has a billbord around his neck with the word sociopath written on it.
In a sanner time he would be flogged just interacting with the townsfolk.

>all these anons wondering how a woman could 'select' this guy as a mate

If you guys would go out you would see its not really like the animal kingdom. Many women will sleep with a man without evaluating his worth or genes or whatever you guys think. And they'll not ask twice for a condom or even to pull out

The boy probably made an independent decision to become a transgender non binary person and the father simply helped him achieve it. This is the world we live in. Deal with it, sweetie.

No you cuck, you only hear about the miniscule percent of white doing this to their kids, go reserach the fucking nigg community in the USA, child abuse is everyday life.

I would love to see Kane Kennedy suffer a brutal and horrible death at the hands of his fellow inmates.

Can't wait for judgement day to see fuckers like him cast alive into the lake of fire by a righteous and just God.

Won't happen in UK. If they are in danger of being assaulted by other inmates they are isolated with a TV, a library, some video games and an excercise yard.

normies should all be fucking jailed and rot.

neck yourself nigger

He won't last two years.....his asshole will become playground for niggers.

What the fuck, why would someone do this shit to a baby.

Lesson: don't put your kid in a kek suit if you don't want to consign him to chaos

Think of all the babies that suffer on a regular basis due to botched abortions.

Or the children that suffer before being aborted due to the anesthesia not being applied properly.

Shit happens frequently. Can't wait for Jesus to return and fry all thse baby murdering assholes like the Nazi's at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

how can he not get hold of the drug? the whole reason people get addicted is because its so easy to get drugs.

people who can't even into drugs fucking infuriate me.

b b b but

> muh guns take them away!!!

kek yuroblobs so cringy

i know someone like this.

Poor baby
What kind of subhuman do you have to be to inflict such injuries to innocents ?

>muh not all whites
>muh superior race
>muh whites can't act like niggers

whites are so pathetic and hypocritical

i'm glad their race is starting to die out with this muslim invasion and their women actively choosing to be seeded by superior non white men.

that fills me with joy. I fucking hate pedophiles. it's good to know they are getting what they truly deserve in prison. I wonder how jared is doing...

>cause of death
>testicular torsion incompatible with life

i know a few people who feind for weed and even one who gets more aggressive than usual while they are high some people just shouldnt get into drugs

its everywhere even remote places like iceland have weed available

>tfw no qt to have son with and then twist his testicles

Kid was born the wrong gender, the dad saw that and wanted to help him out early. Very progressive.

>self medicating
Sounded like that to me too. He should be culled. People so broken shouldn't live. Not worthwhile.

white ppl baka

>Tfw from Lancashire
>Tfw half of the people on my kikebook knew him
>Tfw come from degenerate location

I hope that father dies by the fire.

Fucking nigger.

the trought of twisting ones testicle is strange as fuck.
i cant even fandon how someone would reach this conclusion and carry such action.

Dude, why he gotta break his balls like that???