ITS WORKING...!!!

LATEST EXIT POLL
> LATEST EXIT POLL
LATEST EXIT POLL

GEERT 54%
GEERT 54%
GEERT 54%

> Halftime exit poll, March 15, 2017, 17:00
> Thus, the third intermediate position is a fact. And immediately noticeable that Geert Wilders' Freedom Party has taken off. If this exit poll have a representative character, the PVV is with flying colors the largest party in the Netherlands and we could talk bluntly of a landslide in Dutch politics.

> ... landslide in Dutch politics

> The exit poll is based on 407 participants. That's almost twice as much as two hours ago. An increase which we are proud of course. What is striking when we look at the people that earlier social media messages about sharing this exit poll, especially on Twitter, we notice that there are quite a few people in which the PVV a warm heart. So they are very active and are rightly pleased when show an exit poll positive noises about a good result. This ensures no doubt a more positive view of the number of seats than the reality will show eventually. We want to tell me that the number of seats will soon drop it, or against? That time will tell. Maybe it really is the first indication that we are heading towards a very surprising result. To be continued...

> emonderzoek.nl/exitpoll-tk2017/

SEND YOUR ENERGY.
PRAISE KEK.
DUMP YOUR DANKEST MEMES

MNGA IS HABBENING ANONS

> inb4: Geert is a jewish shill

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C6irE1ZVoAAkOmB.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_nationality_law#Dual_citizenship
youtube.com/watch?v=hOtcnMepl1E&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop hyperboling

HAPPENING!!

pbs.twimg.com/media/C6irE1ZVoAAkOmB.jpg

kek is trying to tell us something

GEERT WINS LANDSLIDE WITH 55%
> GEERT WINS LANDSLIDE WITH 55%

SYMPHONY OF GEERT

NO

Hyaah Geert will win

I want him to win so fucking bad christ please let him steamroll the muslims

There are too many pictures of Geert in front of other nations flags. That get was real. Geert WILL rule the world

LANDSLIDE INC

PRAISE KEK

I can't wait for Turkey to completely sperg out

>tfw pessimistic as fuck still

gonna be glorious levels of butthurt

I voted Geert, but I think he won't win

Break 50% I swear to god

Praise Kek

Kek wills it.

geert will lose

THE POLL IS FAKE
>THE POLL IS FAKE
THE POLL IS FAKE
>THE POLL IS FAKE
THE POLL IS FAKE
>THE POLL IS FAKE
THE POLL IS FAKE
>THE POLL IS FAKE
THE POLL IS FAKE
>THE POLL IS FAKE

The chance that a party achieves over 50% is almost 0 and has never before happened in history

WIN WIN WIN WIN

I'm not gonna lie...

I'm heavily doubting due to the way their system works. It's as shit as our FPTP system.

Praise Kek!

kek wills geert will win.

He'll either come in first or second.
He'll take enough seats that the lefties will have to form retardo tier coalitions which will be caught in a gridlock

Those two are basically guaranteed so that is already something to look forward to.

I guess there's hope.

i'm very excited for habbenings.

is roaches flip their shit over some tiny shit, how are they going to react to bulldozers to their mosques?

any toothpaste can give some feedback? I don't trust the ((((((((polls)))))))

Geert will win

Turkey BTFO

If Wilders win, can Sweden be next? pls kek

nice try chink Mod

This is the year for things that never happened to happen!

Dutch are too much of a cucks for Gerrt to win

If this is real I will organize a Deus Vult meetup in commiefornia, and retake los angeles!

He has only vowed to ban the religious expressions (mosques, veils) of Islam but not the demographic threat of muslims and their family planning (he has nothing against muslims per se - just """""Quran = Mein Kampf""""" populist boasting against Islam not being liberal enough)

>Americans need to be banned from posting in threads about different countries

meanwhile (((jews))) can attain dual citizenship Israel-DiasporaCountry while influencing politics in non-semite nations such as White Countries
>A dual national is considered an Israeli citizen for all purposes, and is entitled to enter Israel without a visa, stay in Israel according to his own desire, engage in any profession and work with any employer according to Israeli law. An exception is that under an additional law added to the Basic Law: the Knesset (Article 16A) according to which Knesset members cannot pledge allegiance unless their foreign citizenship has been revoked, if possible, under the laws of that country.
>A dual national is not considered a foreign citizen under Israeli Security Service Law and is subject to a mandatory military service
according to that law.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_nationality_law#Dual_citizenship

ye of little faith

see this and start praising
> never before happened in history
means nothing to kek user

(((He))) is on our side.

the poll is fake

over 50% is absolutely ridiculous and close to impossible

when are we getting the actual results ?

Make the Netherlands white again.

t. Muhammad

? Holy shit exit polls are released while people are still voting? Why is this allowed?

the poll is real.
the problem is that it's an exit poll, which is absolutely worthless.

30 more minutes till the election is over and you will get the first somewhat reliable polls

just wait that much longer, right now everyone will just tell you that Wilders either crashed and burned or ascended to godhood

he needs our energy still, keep giving it!!!

Me too. Let's channel some more meme magic for him.

TAKE MY DIGITS GEERT

It is possible that the polling location had 50+ for him. Not the whole country of course.

Next election would actually be one state election in Germany and then the presidential elections in France.

Start posting the most turkish shit you found plox

They deserve to be a part of the joy, after all, is all thanks to them and their roach king
youtube.com/watch?v=hOtcnMepl1E&t=1s

KEK VULT BE DONE. Landslide incoming

Stream anybody?

While I agree on your sentiment that polls should not be trusted, to say that because something never happened that something WON'T happen is silly.

I want him to win because I want to see massive Turkish butthurt

Wilders will win. Check these fucking digits

we have to work together RAAAAAAAAAAA

>believing exit polls
whatre you a fucking democrat?

Bless us Kek

THE GEERT IS A SEX MOVE WHERE YOU STICK IT IN HER ASS THEN THROW ALL THE MUSLIMS OUT OF EUROPE

have a narrative how some 10K votes appear in the last 1 minute letting the fascist lose and every one is happy

KEK CONFIRMED
MEME IT INTO REALITY

H I G H
I
G
H

ENERGYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Wilders wins

GEERT HYPE

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

its like saying trump won the popular vote by 90%

If digits Geert will reach ascention

Hyaah

QUICK RUNDOWN ON THE BOGDANOFFS PLEASE

GOOD LUCK TOOTHPASTE BROS

TAKE MY ENERGY GEERT
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>all these people saying he won't get over 50%

They don't realize meme magic is warping reality so he will

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the exit poll puts geert in huge lead.

its the same as a cnn exit poll saying trump was leading.

You guys are about to be very disappointed

That seems a lot like a number you pulled out of your butt

Not if the spineless cucks in Sweden Democrats are anything to go by since they couldn't even express any joy over Trump winning instead of Clinton

>nevermind that a dozen or so SD politicians - salaries paid by our taxpayer money - WANTED TO VOTE FOR HILLARY had they been given the chance... Including Jimmie Ã…kesson

Why is so hard to get %50 in polderland?

In Argieland Kirchner won with %54

The phone call that saved PVV

the EU is finished
globalism is finished
the Lion fights back

either that, or blown away

PRAISE!

He'll get 30% at best, but with the Turkey fiasco in recent days Rutte probably managed to win some potential PVV voters to his side so it's probably closer to 20%.

That's true

They probably measured it deep into kanker farm county

HE MUST WIN HE MUST BECOME RULER OF THE WORLD!

>GEERT 54%

The call that saved the Netherlands

Kek ensures Geert's victory!

Who else #RedpillingDutchTwitterGirls here?

ok thanks. I hope that he wins. Once Geerts win, the uncuckening of france, italy and finland will be inevitable....and soon the uncuckening of whole Europe

Next tussenstand/exit poll numbers in 30 minutes. Let's hope it was not just an outlier (which is possible, only 407 people were asked so far).

They're far more accurate than regular polls, though not perfect, but if it's saying those kinds of numbers, it's still fucking massive even if it's off by a chunk

KEK SAYS 3 JEWS WILL PERISH SOON

>Geert breaks 50
>All dutch fags go to jail

>Why is so hard to get %50 in polderland?
We have a million different parties, sadly.

HE WILL WIN

why do I get ingrown hairs on my schlong?

LANDSLIDE
A
N
D
S
L
I
D

Can he really win?

>GEERT 54%
that's seats, not percentage. out of a 150. it's also bullshit.

I mean that the probability of these two things happening is comparable

we must keep going

The Second United Kingdom of the Netherlands