discord.gg/gjdvn
discord.gg/gjdvn

Remove Kebab

PvDA [- 29 ] compared to 2012

tell me these are the commies

>19 SEATS
KEK

when will the result come out?

Looks like Geert gained a few seats but nothing near what he needed. Guess the Netherlands gets to enjoy cuck status with Austria.

yes

it's over lads, the dutch went full fucking retard. holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3gpftCm3eg

good job aquafresh

hahahahahah WHERE IS YOUR KEK NOW ?HAHAHAHHAHAHAH Sup Forums BTFO BY A FUCKING FROG

what are you rooting for in that chart

dutch policy's will litterally be a soup of aids.

Dutch is like the bastard child of German, English and French. This shit is so weird to listen to

HAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LGTSS:

>Nine
>teen

Jesus fuck what a shit country.

I'LL NEVER FUCKING TRUST Sup Forums EVER AGAIN

THIS IS FUCKING HORRIFIC

I CANT BELIEVE I GOT SO EXCITED FOR THIS

TRUMP WON HOLY SHIT HE WON

All non-Dutch fags:

THIS WAS JUST AN EXITPOLL, EVERYTHING CAN HAPPEN

You mean English is the bastard child of Germanic and French.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

on what are exit polls based?

they sound like upper class jocks talking through a shitty PA system

>Everything can happen
like Geert & Baudet losing miserably

when are the first polls based on actual votes counted?

So, Geert lost?

I need a Dutchfag to explain to me your shit election process.

>EVERYTHING CAN HAPPEN
Like losing

Mates the final results aren't even in they polled 640 people

>640 people
640 people
>640 people
640 people

LePen and AfD will get BTFO either, Europe is lost forever, abandon this shithole now!

journalists asking people what they voted?

Ja... in der daad

lel dutch sounds so cute

POL BTFO
NAZIS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Trump lost the exit polls I'm pretty sure. Maybe an American can confirm that, I was pretty wasted on election day.

wew thats basically not even a highschool

ipsos has never been more wrong than 2 seats, greta is done

It was conducted by the BBC in nl

POL BTOF

This is the first time I think I've ever listened to the Dutch language in depth.

No offense guys, but your language sounds like you are gagging on a gigantic cock while talking.

Go Geert though.

Geert will lose, Middle Eastern men will continue to enter the Netherlands, and your nation will become one of half-white half-Arab muslims, as your women breed with them. Sharia will become the law of the land in a generation. Your feminine culture, language, and way of life is going to disappear from this planet as your people willingly welcome Islam into their homeland, and your women welcome foreign men into their bedrooms. Embrace it.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS::
discord.gg/ZZZTvEU

discord.gg/ZZZTvEU

discord.gg/ZZZTvEU

Never trust the Dutch you mean. They were the only ones shilling for things that were impossible.

Europa will be great again.

Well the basic everyday "small talk" is nearly all Germanic origin where the "Aristocratic language" is very french leaning. The English Language isn't so much a mixing pot of the two but rather a language with 2 separate origins which don't actually intermingle much.

maintain positivity.

Geert won 4 seats, but appearantly that is less than Sup Forums expected.

Journalists asking their friends, students and preselected gutmenschen who they voted for to give an impression of an unbiased and accurate sample

Lel what a joke

so did Brexit

At least the Dutch will still be alive long after American whites have disappeared. Your country has the worst demographics.

Tbh I don't get why you guys are so sad. PvdA-29, SP -1, GL +12, that is a 18 seat loss for the left.

Extended voting hours. What is habbening??

Commies got BTFO hard. However, Geert only won 4 seats, so Sup Forums is still butthurt.

So who is winning?

Omdat die mongool Rutte toch coalitie gaat vormen met Jesse Klaver en met DENK om de grenzen verder open te zetten.

28 parties to choose from. 28. twenty-fucking-eight. wtf holland. what. the. fuck.

>EXPLANATION

There's multiple parties competing for 150 seats. Having 76 votes alltogether thus makes you the boss.

In the end a coalition is to be formed between multiple parties, because they cant get 76 on their own. They deliberate and set up a government plan to which each of them agrees

So theres gonna be a lot of concessions concerning their campaign policies, just so they can come together in forming a government.

No one has ever won a majority by themselves, ever. So Geert was never gonna rule, as no one wants to rule with his party.

Overall, he has 19 seats, which is a bit less than people on Sup Forums expected, I think. He'll be in the opposition with 19 votes, being able to critique the government that forms.

GEERT BTFO
>GEERT BTFO
GEERT BTFO
>GEERT BTFO
GEERT BTFO

Also "the silent majority" doesn't like to respond to pollsters with so many triggered normie fags in the vicinity.
>saw this same stuff with Trump

We'll see tho

but this result is just temporary, right? this can change

That is retarded af

everyone can be represented depending of the % you make. I like the idea, even though it makes it harder to govern because of the coalition thing at least you can still get seats

it can change yes, polls just updated but nothing much has changed

I predict PVV will gain a few seats, but those won't make big difference as most other big parties don't want to rule with them anyway

>tfw german news keep calling literally every right wing political movement right "populists"
What a fucking joke, they literally cannot stop saying populists. Jesus christ.

Not even the "conservatives" want to govern with them. What kind of conservative would want muslims overrunning their nation?

Mehr Infos Zahnpasten Mann

everyone here announces the results as if they were confirmed. so annoying ffs

The Dutch are beyond gone. You faggots just lay down and accept this shit. Fucking fools.

GET IN HERE NORMIES:

discord.gg/ZZZTvEU
discord.gg/ZZZTvEU

discord.gg/ZZZTvEU

God forbid representative parties represent the population

I had to google it to see that it wasn't over already, wtf

You don't understand Dutch politics at all. We've been pretty much fine the past few years and we will be fine for the years to come. We'll still have a right wing government and the FvD probably did well. If you thought Wilders would swoop it all you're a goddamn moron.

Thanks. We'll see how the dust settles here.

everything more complex than a two party system is to complicated for americans to understand

Still sad to see our madman failing. But yeah at least the right-wing won.

It's just speculations atm
Speculations on the partycartel broadcasting network to be more precise, so you can expect these kind of exit poll results
Just wait for the actual results to roll in (the bottom part of the page)

Too foreign and we never gave a shit until recently. You know Millennial Woes is on live right now and he is Scottish and he said he can't understand how their politics work.

These events are sending some education shockwaves among Americans and the angosphere in general.

It's a good thing good Wilders didn't win, all his policies were shit.
You can't just release a single page and call it your plan and expect half of the country to vote for you

Fine in terms of money, your demographic outlook is horrendous. Same shit here in france.

This coalition system is so fucking retarded. Just like here in Finland.

Everybody has to forfeit their campaign promises just to be able to form coalition. In the end, nothing really changes or gets done because of compromises. Especially hard decisions, as they are always opposed from some party.

What if Geert manages to "win" but no party is willing to join his coalition, effectively shutting PVV down? Is this possible scenario?

I and a third of France would vote for any party that released a pamphlet that said they'd ban mosques and islam.

The muslims would sperg so hard that the right would win the next one by a landslide.

Woes needs to lay off the dutch desserts

Will do

Ruling by consesus - pretty much the idea of a parlimentarian system....

do you prefer a two party system in which every political action gets reversed after a couple of years?

LETS FLIP IT LIKE WE FLIPPED FLORIDA! HIGH ENERGY FOCUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Right wing parties won big
Why are we sad?

If one of those actions is the banning of islam, yes.

1st official results from a small island municipality, Schiermonnikoog, which is a holiday resort and as such are completely unreliable, Praise kek.

I'm drinking wine and watching this like i watched Trump last November...............

im so sorry. So fucking sorry

that's exactly it, the only reason they even get votes is because they are anti-Islam, which is fair I guess but all their other policies are shit IMO