>b-but T-trump s-stil d-did it
>Americans are uneducated loudmouths that blame others for their misery
>they chose an unedcuated loudmouth that blames others for his misery

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2163332-tk17-bekijk-hier-de-uitslagen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM
youtube.com/watch?v=MSRXvpCYZ4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the end of kek posting. retarded 12 year olds "giving their energy" to Geert was amusing but unfortunately we don't live inside an anime.
BTFO
T
F
O

Austria YES
Netherlands YES
France YES

Turks humiliate the dutch people, threaten to use their diaspora as an army against them, and the dutch cucked out

PVV + FvD = 21

It's still a major progression.

Next time.

not over yet, now we will wait till midnight, which will be far more accurate. and then we will wait till tomorrow which will be minorly more accurate.

God damnit netherlands, you had one job.
Enjoy getting cucked.

Whatever country you are you deserve a mass genocide. There is only one country, USA is #1.

>exit polls

exit polls are notoriously misleading for our current geopolitical climate. i have little doubt that a good percentage of voters said they voted VVD when they really chose PVV behind closed doors.

someone says this is based on 680 people.

>America was able to do it
>you weren't
Golly gee willikers I guess Kek just didn't bless you guys enough
Enjoy that refugee train, the wall just got 10 feet higher
This is some spicy shareblue.

can u give a source... i highly doubt that ://

What the fuck have you expected from a GERMANIKEK country?

Seriously, gas all fucking subhuman germanic faggots for destroying Europe and let Us, Slavs, settle on their land.

dont have one, see some posting on pol

Nobody really cares. The American nationalist movement succeeded which is all that matters. The rest of the world always follows America's lead eventually. Plus Brexit happened so the EU is basically fucked no matter what.

VVD 31 (40)
PVV 19 (12)
CDA 19 (13)
D66 19 (12)
GL 16 (4)
SP 14 (15)
PvdA 9 (35)
CU 6 (5)
PvdD 5 (2)
50Plus 4 (1)
SGP 3 (3)
Denk 3 (2)
FvD 2 (0)
VNL 0 (2)

In brackets is what they have now

slav settle best in gulags

germans soldiers were much better in gulags

>Wilders losing BIG TIME
He went from 15 to 19 seats, how is that losing big time?

live map of votes counted. 0%!!

And yet Trump is still president so we're fine. Good luck with your new exotic friends. I'm sure you'll be thoroughly enriched and "educated" by the sons of the prophet.

These exitpolls are based on 40 voting locations.
Out of 1000.

Not really, I mean Wilders would have really been a FUCK YOU to the Turks but the VVD is was the one that actually threw out the Roach minister and the one they are all mad about.

And i really thought you dutchies could do it.

Mental note: Never trust a dutchie ever again with anything.

>Exit polls

>120% ROI political betting
>tfw bet only 10 euros

u can take the germans for all i care, nazis bombed rotterdam :/

Nigger we told you this was going to happen.

WHEN DO THE OFFICIAL RESULTS COME IN?

i was tired of winning anyway

its still 1 against 4

I wouldnt blame you if you nuked us...

19 ain't too bad once the next generation kicks in.

It's a cycle really, so in time they will be saved.

Don't nigger me, you kanker cuck REEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM

To put us in the mood

Those delicious two seats for sexy Thierry.

We have to do some pestcontrol against DENK though.

France is the big one, because that's where race war is likeliest to break out.

hahaha no. the turkey scandal was a big boost for BASED mark rutte.

In about 3 hours

wow, mudslimes still mad

youtube.com/watch?v=MSRXvpCYZ4M

the dutch are very open about their political choices.

Here is the webpage that graph if from. You can see at the bottom none of the actual results have been released yet. It's only based off of exit polls.

Thing with Kekposting is faggots trying to leech his power on the day of election.

Same shit happened with Höfer, and Wilders today. Same shit will happen with Le Pen.

Meme Magic worked on Trump because it was two years worth of shitposting, content churned out on not daily but second basis, and because everyone knows English so they could troll literally everywhere, even fags from Macedonian village created fake news and spun 30k euros a month.

Who the fuck speaks Dutch? Who the fuck speaks Austrian? Who the fuck speaks Surrender? Nobody even knows what happens in those shitholes. They are irrelevant. Also there is nothing worthy to meme there, it's a stale desert of grey European politics where everyone is afraid to be called Nazi.

Trump was an American product, unhinged celebrity chaos who triggered the entire world. American as fucking quadruple bacon cheeseburger and a Commando movie. It was so easy to exploit him to fun.

GEERT MUST WIN PRAISE KEK

You're retarded if you think intelligent people will say they voted PVV

So you still believe in elections and polls. Lol.

This.

we fucking give this nigger lovers reason to vote for wilders yet they still cucked themselves.

Hofer won and had it stolen twice.

>intelligent people
>pvv
>kek

No joke, PVV votes are usually low-tier white niggers with low-educational jobs that complain that Ahmed does the same job without crying every 15 min for a smokebreak

When do the results come in?

Hillary won the popular vote

The popular vote is what counts in Holland

American shitposting is unmatched

Yeah, or PVV voters just refusing to say who they voted for. We just have to wait until it all has been counted.

So you voted GL?

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Nice video.

World Cup Victories:
>Dutchcuckistan: 0
>Britbongistan: 1
>Germany: 4

You do realize Trump won because he was campaining HIGH ENERGY 24/7.

Geert was lower energy then Jeb. Much much lower. Think about that.

i don't think we are a people who hide who'd'v'ste we vote for :/

Stfu poland

DELET THIS

how much do they need to form a majority government?

Personally I am not super worried, the VVD isn't that bad, Rutte is far from being a Merkel-tier retarded cuck and at least tries to appeal to the nationalists sometimes like he did with the Turks.

I mean he basically got Erdogan to sperg out and call a Jihad on our country and if he makes a cuck coalition with GL and D66 it will crash and burn within a year.

Urbanites won't be, they are surrounded by cucks or non-whites so they either give some lip service to leftists or not talk about it even though tons of vote PVV like they do in Rotterdam.

>World Cup Victories:
>>Dutchcuckistan: 0
>>Britbongistan: 1
>>Germanistan: 4
Fixed

>Austrian

75+1

it seems the dutch masses are cucked. are people really that afraid to be called a Nazi over there? does the public not see past the blatant hyperbolized fake news it is?

The vvd has only become somewhat less cuckish with their normaal doen compaign to respond to wilders... what makes u think rutte will keep his promises... he is not known for being able to do that :/

more like world cuck victories

I dont understand why are we cucked
VVD is a right wing party

this. He's right wing, so it's not that bad.

Is it too unrealistic that the current PM would create a coalition with geert and/or another right wing parties?

Because as long as the upper class keeps doing alright and they each know one or two muslims, they'll assume all muslims are alright and there's no problem.

Sem shit in France. I live in a muslim neighborhood and they SUCK. But because my coworkers know one or two from their wealthy suburbs, they're like 'I cant be against Isla; Mehmut is alright'

VVD houwt nooit hun beloften man... Rutte is de Obama van Europa :///

WTF is world cup?

So what your saying is that foreigners are making working conditions worse for natives.

Learn2economy.

>kraut
>calling others cucks
Wew

You own a fucking farm, have seasonal work
You hire polish guy for 8 bucks an hour, that barely wants any breaks

Or hire dutch white nigger for 10 bucks an hour and wants the required 1,5 hr break for every 8hour workday?

Europe is so intelligent it's why they love to get cucked and fucked by Mohammed and Jamal.

Mark Rutte said he will NEVER EVER work together with g**rt.

NL / europe Will become battlefield/ warzone for ww3 praise kek

Brexit, Trump, and Le Pen is what matters. The rest are just potential appetizers grandpa

>shill to switch votes late in the game
>wonder why your literally who party doesn't do well

Congrats Negerlands, you cucked yourselves

hahaha, le pen will get FUCKED as well.

Hofer would have been a good poster boy. He wouldn't mess anything up and he'd've proven that the right can be professional.

Still 2/3

I know, Rutte is kinda shit but alot of these non-Dutch retards here are acting like we just elected the Refugee Party and we will receive unlimited amounts of muslims the next 4 years.

De burgers die op Obongo stemde wisten precies waarvoor ze stemde, vooral in 2012. Obama loog vooral bij de GOP cucks bij zijn wetsvoorstellen om er nog een paar over te halen. Rutte kan een probleem zijn maar dat valt moeilijk te zeggen zo.

Who gives a fuck about Western Europe at this point. Let them either stand up or be beaten into nonexistence, thats the way planet Earth works

Im a ronin as of today. Untill the purge i have No master to serve other than the bushido of kek

nethercucks always liked arab dick so no surprise they didn't elect wilders

Stay cucked Netherlands! So glad he lost!

Say it with me Dutchies: President Erdogan

>I know, Rutte is kinda shit but alot of these non-Dutch retards here are acting like we just elected the Refugee Party and we will receive unlimited amounts of muslims the next 4 years.

Isn't that what you've been doing? Going to a major city in the netherlands is like gonig to a shitty pat of paris. May as well be north africa.

Ye but most the mudshits there have been around for like 2 generations

Ukraine, Hungary, Poland, and maybe one day the Czech republic will save us.

A based Bulgaria is in the making, too. The West is sowing the seeds of it's own destruction while the east (especially russia) is rebuilding.

And most of the actual dutch have been there far longer. Expel them. Start with dual citizens and then work from there.

The fucking Algerians expelled 15 percent of their population after the war. I'm sure you'll manage.

>D66 19 (12)
>GL 16 (4)

sure looks like you did

He's second, that's good too you fucks. It's not a winner takes it all election.