California Lawmakers Want to Decriminalize Infecting Others with HIV

archive.is/3dh8e

"HIV criminalization laws disproportionately affected women and people of color." MUH IDENTITY

Time to get the fuck away from California.

So you can basically move around and thrust needles with the virus in it or intentionally pull the condom out in the middle of sex the and there is nothing you can do about ?
That's a whole new level of fucked up, California truly is Sodom and Gomorrah.

>Scott Weiner
How does he still have a job in politics? He got caught in multiple affairs and sexting scandals. How fucked up is Cali to still vote for this clown?

With Truvada, how is this a problem anymore? It's not. Get tested. Wear condoms. Think about it. Should we REALLY have seat belt laws? I thought you guys weren't nanny statists

fuckin right. I support the cucks calexit

Even if state government is insane enough to pass it a federal court will strike it down. Why are these people even trying, regardless of ideology and reason?

Similar name, different faggot.

Grab em? Sodomy is rape. Pay attention when you're fucking. Nobody slips it off who isn't a dirty whore

this is about intentionally infecting other people maliciously and getting no penalty for that.

day of the rake when?

Buy truvada. Who the fuck slips off condoms? Get tested. Dont fuck 700 women and get it like sheen did

CALEXIT NOW

No, it's about DELIBERATELY infecting someone with AIDS.

Squirting your AIDS blood in someone's eye on the street is a felony in California, it would only be a misdemeanor if they repealed this law.

>pol
>not statists
A seatbelt won't trick you into a false sense of security.
Faggots will

>(((truvada)))

Only one type of HIV infection HIV1

there are other variants you fucking faggot

You're pearl clutchers. You need a pint of aids blood to catch it. A pint. And what false sense of security? Go use the cheaper vaginas they made for you. Too much zika and throat cancer fungus? 90% of people have herpes. You invented fall of man and incurable gonorrhea. I've never had an issue. This will be cured soon. Who does these crimes? Nobody. And with truvada you are unstoppable anyways

SINK THE CALINKS!

Tell me how you can get full blown aids or hiv with it. What other variants are there, clammosexual? Guess what. It doesnt work on vaginas at all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subtypes_of_HIV

lazy cocksucker

I know it's bait but I reply anyway.
>AIDS isn't so bad!
>It's like herpes!
>It'll be cured soon!

Doesnt answer my question. It is close to 100% effective for aids and hiv. Fucking period. There are more than one kind of herpes. Worked real good on you all eh. Combine with condoms and we're talking astronomical numbers. Dont worry about other men's dicks.

Oops. Your realities were always womany and lies and yoh got nothing and are losing even more. Be personally responsible. Face your fucker. Dont do doggy and never care or sense if he slips off his condom like an american psycho. Vaginas create problems. Not men

>new strains keep appearing
>treatments have a significant cost for society
>treatments have a significant cost for personnal finance
>drugs have a vast array of side effects
>men can't make kids naturally without significant risk of transmitting the virus
>social stigma because rationnal people don't want to be infected by you
>overall quality of life is strongly impacted probably for decades

Okay, so if I pay you 1000$ you would agree to inject yourself AIDS right ? It's not a problem anymore after all.

>100%

proof? oh wait, you just pull numbers out of your ass just like you do with dicks

honestly who cares? more cali people will have aids and they will die off quicker. this bill is a blessing in disguise

Youre fucking idiots. 99.6 is not close to 100? What other strains? Does truvada exist or not. Is it effective on men or not. Is it effective on vaginas yes or no. You created all death and all sin 6000 years ago. You. I have no herpes. No nothing.

This is really low effort bait.

You will never be Australian, stop trying.

>I have no herpes. No nothing.

LITERAL FAGGOT WHO TAKE HIV MEDS!!!

dude lets decriminalize murder lmao

The fucking dissonance around here. Duped by heebs many times over. I like men. Not whiny retarded fat females

sounds like a gay guy. what's it matter to you that we don't fucking like HIV?

So if it "disproportionally affects" women or minorities then it's magically not bad anymore. Huh. Wonder how rape statistics break down along racial demographics, maybe a reduction in severity is warranted.

Nope

FAGGOT CONFIRMED

You assume I take it. Guess what. Sheen got it from females. And it dont work on them. Enjoy!

No shit sherlock. Devil's sloppy seconds confirmed. Tuna flap monger confirmed. Canesten drinker confirmed

I want this to happen

Lolz fuk California

Well, calicucks can't carry guns, but now they'll be able to carry needles with HIV infected blood

Pint sized?

WHAT THE FUCK !

take what? is this some sort of hybrid canadian? or is it a nigger faggot in disguise? sounds a lot like the way those uber femme faggots speak, in that choppy ebonics. fuck off. aids is bad. the intent to spread aids is bad. should be penalized heavily. end of story.

Hope that guy apologized for being white and not having aids yet.

hahaha what the fuck are you talking about

Knowingly giving some AIDS through sex or through blood is fucked up. You're killing them in a very drawn-out way. You're giving them a terminal illness that will change their life permanently for the worst.

We aren't talking about accidental infections. Making sure you trust your buttbuddy is not the issue.If I were a fag and I caught my buttbuddy deliberately trying to give me AIDS I'd shoot him. I'd beat the shit out of him instead but then I'd get his blood on me, so bullets only.

Nope. You obsess on guns. You have no healthcare. Take what derp what are we talking about 50 times derp it blows me out so doesnt exist derp so ill attack his grammar and make my own irrelevant nonsensical run ons. Truvada. Truvada truvada truvada

this is obviously a nigger faggot on some sort of upper, probably shoots meth.

You dont know what youre talking about because you only lie and fantasise like a woman. It's not a medical issue anymore. Deal. These slip off straw men never happen. You cant let it happen if you pay one ounce of attention and prevention and do your due diligence. Ask to see their papers. Look at them occasionally when they're fucking you. I can sense if im being plowed without a condom all of a sudden

What the fuck is wrong with politicians named Wiener?

>probably
You all who wear no condoms. Have no clue what is going on and make up and project everything you say? This is an old story. You get worked up over nothing. Youre all closeted

Hi schizo leaf!

I'm cut and I can't cum with a condom on for anal sex. It isn't very pleasurable at all.

I tried Truvada and it made me very nauseous. Drugs are not without side effects, of course.

Restore yourself. Prevent your own ass cancer by using the g spot you have that females dont. How you get hard to those mucusy fungusy things I have no idea

Stop jerking off and having degenerate sex. Gay is a choice. BECOME FREE! FREE YOURSELF!!!

I can choose to have sex with women, I just won't enjoy it anywhere near as much as you do. It isn't mainly the sex I don't enjoy with women, that part is actually not bad, it is having to deal with them and talk with them as part of a relationship I abhor.

Why should i kill myself for you a stupid rabbi. Degenerate. You wont fuck me bareback. And you will destroy yourself doing anything without a condom with anybody else. Dont you see how they got you to rid yourself of your dick so now you ostracise yourself even more? You made those "decisions". I wont follow you

Learn to speak english correctly you fucking AIDS monkey, we barely understand your subhuman ranting.

Also Truvuda is nowhere near a magic solution, it costs a fucking fortune (50$ the pille) and needs to be taken religiously 3 pills for every intercourse, it maybe prevents the faggots to catch the virus when they do a fistng party but at the scale of the general population it doesn't change the problem.

HIV is now perfectly controllable.
Also the catch is that as long as you don't test for HIV, you can fuck bareback as long as you want, since you don't know if you are infected.

Yse surrogacies like rich ronaldo. You cant afford these options? Not my problem. State funding will obliterate this entirely

Then don't commit to a loving relationship. Just stay childless until your 30-40s til you kill yourself

Take the advice of this: also kill yourself nigger

Why do you makr up fucking everything. There are no fisting parties. Do you wanna see my pinprick asshole that ive been using like you do in the washroom now for 12 years?

Fuck off pussylicker. You're a fucking whore and a mother fucker and a stupid idiot liar without testes

Remain unfulfilled your wholelife. Wait until it hits you when you are 50, that you see how meaningless your hedonist life was

>. You're killing them in a very drawn-out way. You're giving them a terminal illness that will change their life permanently for the worst.
Maybe 10 years ago.
Today you take one pill per day and you are fine.
Also there are already planning monthly shots(one shot per month and you are fine).
People with HIV are actually having longer life expectancies than non-infected people due to more healthcare check ups.

Ok miss cleo. You are on here because why. I dont get value off anybody else. Like you do with the weaker more gullible and annoying and dangerous in all ways females

>Wait until it hits you when you are 50, that you see how meaningless your hedonist life was

You go to Pattaya then.

I intend to marry a man and raise children. The internet hating me won't stop that.

Bravo. Hear hear!!!

wrong

Are you a remote viewer? I have the armour of Christ so it will blacken. Are you insidr my body or head? Fuck no. Wrong how, illiterate incestuous pedo sodomite?

You get value in your life just from meaningless pleasure. That is all you have. Temporary feelings that don't last for life
>HOORAY!! LET US CREATE MORE MENTAL CASES! HOW COULD THIS GO WRONG?!

Homosexuality is not a contagious disease.

>mental cases
None of that exists, Cain. Where is your BODILY evidence? Jews have the most of these. And because they are spiritual problems. You just admitted you fuck like a stupid animal. You wont make yourself feel better by lying talking or belitting us. Fucking log and splinter hypocrites. Golden rule. Start using it

then you are condemning them to a lifelong dependency on medication and constant medical supervision? I don't see how this can be construed as anything less than a felony.

>it doesn't happen so it isn't horrible
This is stupid. Even if it has no precedent, we can still know that it would be a terrible crime.

If you donate blood, they'll ask if you have HIV. You're saying it's acceptable for someone say "nope", since it's our fault for trusting them?

wrong

Let's not devolve in homophobic attitudes. I like homosexuals and we should accept them in our society. But I do not approve of promiscuous behaviour.

It's about to be blown out even more. And i dont donate my bodily juices or use them like a zombie weirdo

This. Wanna speak in Italian about anything hehe?
Wrong. Say wrong again Bart. Wrong.

Oh wow, now bugchasing (go look it up) is now legal! I can't help but quiver in excitement! Time to do the ultimate act of faggotry!

But honestly, what the fuck is wrong with California? Infecting someone with an incurable disease is fucking horrifying, what kind of mental gymnastic did that fucker do to rationalize that train of thought? Hell even the argument he use doesn't make the slightest sense, ''disproportionately affected women and people of color.'' like what the hell, he is actually saying out loud that blacks and peoples of color (amusing way to refer to the situation, now blacks are something apart from PoC? Fucking left and their ever dividing semantics) tend to voluntarily infect one another more than white peoples. He is the one saying that, and its supposed to be the law that disrespectful or some shit?

Hey if anyone will bother, go look his private files or some shit, I'm ready to bet he deal in shady shit. The politicians who tend to push for law change using such term are nearly always neck deep in corruption, its a blatant red herring.

It figures that it's a fucking leaf that's so vehemently defending this.

It's ok babylon. Your noisy mammaries annoy me

Pls be my ai bf

no

So it is the fault of whoever is given AIDS that they got AIDS, not the fault of the person who lied and gave it to them on purpose?

>These slip off straw men never happen.

You do know that there is a term that exist within the gay culture to describe peoples like that, and who actually ENJOY it?

Bugchaser, the ultimate gay thrill

Lol. For a Brit? Sure!
Good.

You can afflict it upon a child We all know why you want to raise one DOnt lie now

You admitted that you have nothing to live for. What point are you ntrying to make? THat you are just stubborn??

>Wear condoms.
This is a law for when the guy slips the condom off on purpose to give you AIDs. Shit like that is illegal. This law makes it legal.

GRAB YOUR NEEDLES, BOYS.

CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME.
INFECTING ALL THE COMMIE SCUM.

>Under current law, if a person who knows they are infected with HIV has unprotected sex without telling their partner they have the virus, they can be convicted of a felony and face years of jail time. Intentional transmission of any other communicable disease, even a potentially deadly condition like hepatitis, is a misdemeanor.

Did the passive consent to being fucked? Yes. It's his problem too
Not if you do your due diligence. If they WANT to do that. And be charlie sheen. And lie and exaggerate and be like you and Eve cucks then fine. I dont. Nobody does. There are ways to stop ALL your non points. Why are we still debating this. If there were no truvada or no condoms or no tests then fine. But there are

Why the fuck are you defending this?

shit like this is why I'm gay and vote conservative. And why I'm practically a virgin, who can trust these fucking promiscuous lying chemsex faggots?

I've never understood why we haven't quarantined everyone with HIV yet. The disease would cease to exist in 10 years.

If you have sex without protection like a degenerate you deserve to get aids. I support this law.

So the problem is that knowingly giving someone hep is a misdeamenor not that giving someone aids is a felony.

This
I would notice that. Why are you fucking without papers anyways?
I did? You're not a fucking potato liar and degenerate retard? Where did I say that other than its opposite or fucking nowhere? Mr magoo blind dingbat piece of shit

so if your friend bakes you a pastry, and you eat it, it is your fault that he poisoned you?

You were supposed to know he was a serial poisoner just from looking into his eyes? The police have to just shrug and say "you brought this on yourself"?

There's nothing about the guy who poisoned you that is wrong or different from a normal person?

I don't get it. Commiefornia is already full of poz fags.

What's the point of this?

Are you supposed to wash your surfaces? Yes. If i saw it was a problem with a gross place or known to be gross. Then you ask for hand gloves or something. Muffins and vaginas are not the same thing. If we had the drugs and preventative things with food we do with sex now, then your anecdote dies. If not? Then you can sue them. This is why we have inspectors

Wildfires are nature's way of trying to kill off Californians. Next time we should not stop it, why contain it. Let the fire rise.

Guys please, when trump sends the right wing death squads to cleanse Calexitfags, please rescue me.