I have non-small cell lung cancer with mets to brain and spine. 6 months left at a stretch

I have non-small cell lung cancer with mets to brain and spine. 6 months left at a stretch

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vYxOztmmfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is it bongs that always make these threads?
Either get healthier habits or change up the "6", its a dead give away.

How old are you?

kys wh*teshit. one less wh*teshit is always good for world

If you are serious take tumeric extract trapped in micelles, and start fasting right now for at least 7 days, just water, only water.

After that drink organic smoothies with dandelion root in it and ginger, also keep taking the turmeric extract.
Do that for 7 days and repeat fasting.

Don't eat any proteins, they fasten cancer growth, don't eat any proteins til the cancer is gone.

I am technically not allowed to confirm it (thanks GCHQ!), but you know what to do, senpai.

Is totalbiscuit still alive?

Do something nice for Europa and earn your place in Valhallah.

Kill soros

26 next month

try eating your own cum

Assassinate Podesta

check for alternative healing methods. allegedly cancer is just the result of missing components in your nutrition. if you add the right ones it allegedly kills the cancer.
alternatively go out like a hero, you know where

join isis and kill them from the inside.

watch anime [spoiler]im serious[/spoiler]
play Visual novels like Katawa Shoujo and especially Clannad
enjoy your favorite music and have fun with your friends and family
go outside or travel around for a bit
have fun
good luck user

How long do you have to live without a stretch ?

kill yourself you anglo inbreed piece of shit.

Use your subconscious mind to change the flow of the universe and stop your cancer.

Go out a legend instead of a shriveling shell on a hospital bed

congratulations, you're getting off this shithole right when the shit is about to hit the fan

This, seriously

>What do?
hookers and blow

How did you first notice something was wrong?

Haha English cunt hahahahahaha

I'll enjoy my long life

Valhalla, my brother.

horseradish fresh grated breathe
or so i heard

Cannabis hash oil man, make loads of it and spam your body with it. Grow your own, autoflower for speed.

Get that shit into you, in the mouth, in tea and foods, put it up your ass too.

Bait but these are the exact case for which suicides exist.

Is this even a question?

loss of appetite for fkn ages then a cough and just general eugh feeling

Change your diet from acidit to alkaline, hemp oil and check a documentary called Thrive, there's a mention of some succesful treatment on some forms of cancer suppresed in the 1930's

Start smoking to relieve the anxiety the side effects are less dangerous than pharmaceutical anxiety meds.

Go full MEGA and have no regrets. You are now free to make sacrifices with less fear of repercussion. Use them, and be proud of your final days. Think of what would make you happy to do as you die and then do just that. It's vague, but I'm sure it's better than no plan at all.

Tumeric and Cannabis brother. God Bless. At least you will miss a lot of WWIII.

twice as bright half as long user, go out with a bang

take that literally if you're a muzzie

Were you a smoker OP?

get the fuck out of the hospital, get a cannabis oil treatment ASAP

from now on you can only eat raw vegetables, seeds and fruits. Eat 4-6 times a day like this

you need to exercise moderately and start meditating

do as I say faggot and you'll live

What age are you brother?

Got family, money?

Buy a kilo of cannabis, boil it down to tar in alcohol, drink the tar, report back in 9 months.

Cancer mostly metabolises glucose. So no sugar is the most important thing.

get involved in experimental treatments. If there's a way, go full robocop and see if some fucking nutcase will just chop your head off and keep it alive through life support, effectively making you a living head on a stick

Interesting idea, no? Im sure it's possible, though the sheer trauma could probably kill you

go in a muslim predominant school and fuckin shoot everyone

source?

I wish I were you

i used to smoke when drinkign with friends. but idk it was always sucha tiny part of my life. i dont know how this happened

I've seen the other side and it's awesome. I think about it every day. Digits confirm it.

Stop telling lies on forums. People that are truly terminal don't make half assed threads on Mongolian basket weaving image boards. I will tell you that it's the true redpill. Everything becomes crystal clear the moment you find out your time is up.

Whatever you do, go out like a real living thing, not connected to tubes and bored relatives. Bullets are good. Gas ovens work too for cuck country.

But don't try to breivik or cho. You are worth more than that.

Fruit wil literally kill you faster. Cancer needs sugar and fruit is full of it.

You're fucked. I'm sorry. Not even Steve Jobs with all his money and contacts could beat cancer. If I was you. I would choose a target that would make the world a better place dead and devote your time and efforts to take him or her out.

This is fake, you would need to smoke 40+ cigs a day starting at 16 years of age to get SCLC at 26.

This. Change your diet.

dont think so

You will really get cancer if you LARP like this.

Absolutely nuke yourself, get all the chemo and radiation treatments they will give you, don't half ass a thing.

Or

Go out on your own terms.

I've seen too many people half ass their stage 4 cancer treatment "oooh it's just so hard, so painful, I did all the treatments I could stand" that's just slow painful suicide. Go full speed in your chosen direction, no half measures.

No proteins or sugars.

Meant your digits, 999

how old are you?

all the crazy shit you never dared to do, DO IT YESTERDAY. godspeed user

Not lying would be a great start

Ride forever brother, shiny and chrome

i don't know if lung cancer in people as young as me is actually any more common in smokers than it is in non-smokers

If this is true, you have my sympathy, user.

this

Since it's in your brain as well i don't think chemo can solve this but maybe radiation can.

In what part of the brain is it? Maybe you can ask the doctor to sacrifice some cognitive skills in order to live.

Risky as fuck though

I give you the cure for cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=3vYxOztmmfM

evercunt is mentioning the cannabis oil cure- isnt that a normy web meme?

Do this, but omit fruits because of the sugar. Eat nothing that can be turned into sugar by the body. (So, no meats for example)

Contact CIA. Tell them you want to offer yourself as a sacrificial human as you are dying. Tell them to give you a target and the means to take that target out. Do something meaningful with what you have left.

See it as a blessing, you get an early out.

shit i should quit i don't want to die in 5 years

I want to participate in the race war goddammit

Kill Vicky Ford and Julian King, for having passed the EU gun ban while there were only them in the parliement.

as someone already mentioned, dandelion root is your best friend in this situation

small mets all over. i'm having whole brain radiation next week, doesnt affect cognitive function usually

If you don't apologize, you will die of cancer in 12 months. Only trips saves you.

>chop your head off
Could do this, if you can afford it and get your noggin deep sixed in the ol' liquid N, it's not like you have much to lose.

Though imho, getting revived 300 years from now with no friends, no family, no useful skills (no one will need a 300 year out of date computer programmer on venus) is a fate worse than death.

this, fkn snakes.

Commit a serious fucking act of political terrorism, kill the leader of some labour party, kill some terrible Muslim leader in England.

Then as you are taken to prison, write your final memoir. Become a villain now, become a legend a 100 years later.

an hero

That's what you get for lapping up Sup Forums's racism and bigotry. You'll die alone too.

Post as often as you possibly can to obtain as many sequenced and identical integers as possible. Come back with enough numerals, and Kek will save you.

smoking is not the only cause of lung cancer

Do something crazy.

Go wild, dude. It might sound crass but you were given a gift: a free pass.

No responsibilities or reason to live, you can do whatever you please!

Go fucking wild; grab life by the pussy!

Take it easy, my man.

oh wait, it's belgium, nvm

kill niggers.

Life and death is a part of this world, if you have no chance of living, enjoy the time you have doing whatever you want, but make sure you don't end up fucking over the rest of your family.
>If you don't want to end up with you're final days stuck in a hospital with test tubes rammed up your ass, may as well go out with a bang.

Kill yourself, you are gonna die anyways, might aswell beat cancer to your death

colombian intellectuals

impregnate women, fight douchebags, go out with a bang.

Make something of the last of life OP

smoke weed all day and gorge yourself on junk food. then donate all your money to the Salvation Army

Shoot any muslim you see !

He's brown, he's from the UK

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMPAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot everything that's brown

What he said

Rebuild hadrians wall

why would i kill myself while i still feel ~70% healthy retard

my friends mom had breast cancer and she did a ton of experimental treatments in mexico which ended up working for a while and she even flourished a little but then she tried something brand new and it ended up killing her.

Do something for the movement if you know what I mean