True Capitalist Radio - Episode 471

Fed love taps the market with a .25 points rate hike. Trump's admin goes after Russian agents a day after our Russia Spy Network report. Rachel Maddow disappoints Liberals nationwide with her "Trump Tax Return" claim. Republican establishment is now "open to changes" to Ryancare. POTUS announces challenge to Obama-era fuel standards. AG Jeff Sessions to crack down on guns and drugs (Marijuana). Dutch election results currenty developing (Wilders on the brink). Sec. State Tillerson to press China on North Korea in tough first Asia trip. Putin instructs to sign deal on integrating South Ossetia forces into the Russian military. And goes goes off on the dangers of live streaming?

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/03/15/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-471

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3YGJPoCxw8
youtube.com/watch?v=5Gkwj301BEE
conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/think-the-governments-new-global-engagement-center-sounds-orwellian-you-are-right#sthash.AT4QX20V.dpuf
psyopregiment.blogspot.com/2017/01/global-engagement-center-new-focal.html
garwarner.blogspot.com/2016/12/a-cyber-look-at-2017-national-defense.html
fordhamiplj.org/2017/02/21/national_defense_exportable_news/
valuewalk.com/2017/01/coming-crackdown-free-speech/
trofire.com/2017/01/05/new-ministry-truth-defense-department-gets-tools-silence-media/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-21/three-ridiculous-ways-congress-plans-keep-america-safe-again
projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?94922-Senate-Quietly-Passes-The-Countering-Disinformation-And-Propaganda-Act/page2
youtube.com/watch?v=JnaYqc3YplM
nesaranews.blogspot.com/2017/01/bye-bye-privacy-and-freedom.html
aei.org/publication/promoting-american-values-and-countering-authoritarianism-in-cyberspace/
fusionlacedillusions.com/index.php/2016/12/24/employing-holidays-distraction-obama-just-signed-ndaa-propaganda-provision-eradicate-free-press/
nakedcapitalism.com/2017/01/100755.html
tsarizm.com/column-1/2017/03/15/abkhazia-restricts-de-facto-border-with-georgia/
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/324182-mccain-rand-paul-working-for-vladimir-putin
newswithviews.com/Stang/alan30.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=E9YwyfX33LU
vocaroo.com/i/s0Wz6BsbCcZs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viola_Liuzzo
aarclibrary.org/publib/church/reports/contents.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=AhtgiXukPOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is gonna be good

It will be "Russians, Russians everywhere" episode

did it just get delayed by 3 hours for anyone else?

Took me a lot longer to make this gif than I thought it would

youtube.com/watch?v=y3YGJPoCxw8

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gkwj301BEE

mfw succesfully '''predicted'' what would happen today when yellen raises irates

Imagine being fingered by Ghost

i vaguely remember ghost predicting a raise in dollar yesterday and how insane owning dollars is

Why did the dollar weaken?

>ghost was wrong again

topkek this is too fucking funny

>the show starts one hour early cause of DST which won't happen here until the 25th of March
Sweet. I wish it was always like that. Fuck DST. I might even participate today. I don't promise anything but maybe.

>asking for a Q&A
>when the amerifats are all sleeping

the fed confirming their stance on slight increases in interest rates, rather than more. In other world, the interest rate did increase, but not as much as it could have.

>0 responses

*rather than more hawkish stance

Ah I see. I saw projections of 75 basis points prior to the 25 basis point decision and thought that might've been it, but figured any change would improve it. It did not end up being a good play on my end kek

thank you

hopefully works better next time.

bump

Boycott Starcucks

time to hype up dogecoin

CHINA GOXED
BTC can't break 8000 CNY

also bump

>mfw ghost discovers Milo coin

What's this user?

>Gov’s ‘Global Engagement Center’ sounds Orwellian
>conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/think-the-governments-new-global-engagement-center-sounds-orwellian-you-are-right#sthash.AT4QX20V.dpuf
>Focal Point 4 Countering Propaganda & Disinformation
>psyopregiment.blogspot.com/2017/01/global-engagement-center-new-focal.html
>Cyber Look: 2017 NDAA
>garwarner.blogspot.com/2016/12/a-cyber-look-at-2017-national-defense.html
>NATIONAL DEFENSE IS NOW AN EXPORTABLE NEWS SOURCE
>fordhamiplj.org/2017/02/21/national_defense_exportable_news/
>Crackdown on Free Speech
>valuewalk.com/2017/01/coming-crackdown-free-speech/
>New Ministry Of Truth – Defense Department Gets The Tools To Silence The Media
>trofire.com/2017/01/05/new-ministry-truth-defense-department-gets-tools-silence-media/
>3 Ridiculous Ways Congress Plans To Keep America Safe Again
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-21/three-ridiculous-ways-congress-plans-keep-america-safe-again
>Senate Passes The "Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act"
>projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?94922-Senate-Quietly-Passes-The-Countering-Disinformation-And-Propaganda-Act/page2
>youtube.com/watch?v=JnaYqc3YplM
>This new organ of the state is of immense scope. Here are some particulars
>nesaranews.blogspot.com/2017/01/bye-bye-privacy-and-freedom.html
>Promoting American Values and Countering Authoritarianism in Cyberspace
>aei.org/publication/promoting-american-values-and-countering-authoritarianism-in-cyberspace/
>Obama Just Signed NDAA “Propaganda” Provision To Eradicate Free Press!
>fusionlacedillusions.com/index.php/2016/12/24/employing-holidays-distraction-obama-just-signed-ndaa-propaganda-provision-eradicate-free-press/
>Does the “Countering Foreign Propaganda & Disinformation Act” Apply to American Independent or Alternative Media?
>nakedcapitalism.com/2017/01/100755.html

McCain is trying to fuck us all. Last year's Defense Authorization (NDAA) allocated money for some shit called the Global Engagement Center

>(Sec. 1287) Establishes a Global Engagement Center to lead, synchronize, and coordinate efforts of the federal government to recognize, understand, expose, and counter foreign state and non-state propaganda and disinformation efforts aimed at undermining U.S. national security interests.

"National security interests" as defined by who?

The Deep State

>Authorizes the center to provide grants to support civil society groups, media content providers, nongovernmental organizations, federally-funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions in analyzing, reporting on, and refuting foreign disinformation efforts.

A/K/A Allows deep state agency kikes to funnel taxpayer money to Sharelue/ADL groups to fund their side of the meme war

>(3) As needed, support the development and dissemination of fact-based narratives and analysis to counter propaganda and disinformation directed at the United States and United States allies and partner nations.

Legal basis for government funded shilling through this program

>(4) Identify current and emerging trends in foreign propaganda and disinformation in order to coordinate and shape the development of tactics, techniques, and procedures to expose and refute foreign misinformation and disinformation and proactively promote fact-based narratives and policies to audiences outside the United States.

Referring to Sup Forums

>(1) AUTHORITY FOR GRANTS.—The Center is authorized to provide grants or contracts of financial support to civil society groups, media content providers, nongovernmental organizations, federally funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions

Referring to Shareblue/JIDF/ADL/ACLU. Funded with taxpayer money through a shill program shilled into law by the Songbird himself

If I'm smart(im not) then I won't go back to FX.

I had no fucking idea there was so many fucking crypto currencies.

And yeah it seems like a ripe market to get into.

LULZ, at some point he might start getting it.

Are there even any fundamentals to cryptocurrencies? Forex already feels like I'm just flipping a coin

valuable as a currency for shady shit and whatever advantages they have in exchange times or w/e. I wouldn't be touching unregulated pump n dump shit with a 10 foot pole, but than again i'd be way too conservative to make any mad returns.

meant for fug i cant do anything right today

>ghost spanks knee grows

HOLY SHIT GHOST SPANKS KNEE GROWS WAS ME

good work (((G))) you made a funny

nice one

I would ever trust crypto currencies, I would buy gold instead.

Anyone else not listen during the day but download it at night and listen while browsing /ppl/ or playing vidya?

you aren't supposed to hold them

>not funny
Search your feelings Ghost. You know it's funny.

I listen to Ghost in the gym. Very good for the gains!

>I we tall did
oh my god

>I We Tall Did

>Bill Wilson CIA

>mfw Natural Selection actually works

beer can abuse

First South Ossetia and now Abhazia. Ghost will rant about Russia 90% of the time.

tsarizm.com/column-1/2017/03/15/abkhazia-restricts-de-facto-border-with-georgia/

>be two digit IQ niggress
>break into rail yard (private property)
>ignore warnings to stay off tracks
>didn't even bother looking up the railway timetables so you wouldn't be there when the choo choo is chooing by
>die

natural PRE-selection even!

>they were black
No shit.

>wetbacks
>whatever that means
oh ghost u arent forgetting that so fast

Twitter - 320 million accounts
Gab - 160 thousand accounts

twitter: make an account in 5-10 seconds
Gab: kek, wait a month or two

>Twitter - 320 million accounts

Only 320 million?

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/324182-mccain-rand-paul-working-for-vladimir-putin

Here's the ultimate redpill on the Democratic and Republican parties

newswithviews.com/Stang/alan30.htm

Took the info from wikipedia

>its ghost discovers populism episode
meh hopefully we wont get ruskie episode reruns again

T-trump takes his policy advice from Ghost

It's true!

Wouldn't you?

You uneducated fuck, Iran nuclear talks were all encompassing. Ofc Russia was a part of them.

It wasn't solely US - Iran affair, you boomer fuck.

Guys if you don't play this on Radio Graffiti you have no honour
youtube.com/watch?v=E9YwyfX33LU
It's only relevant today and tomorrow

>J. Edgar Hoover
>Trustworthy

I'd sooner trust Heinrich Himmler's word.

I'd do it

Why isn't he trustworthy on this subject?

himmler was a smart man for his time

Putin tax'd Vodka

Instant splice of the Baby Booming Train, anybody?
vocaroo.com/i/s0Wz6BsbCcZs

One word (well technically an abbreviation). COINTELPRO.

Goddamnit stop forcing me into a dilemma which splice to play

So his knowledge of communism is irrelevant because he created a method to combat them?

Beta manlet chicken farmer who wanted to sacrifice people on the altar to Odin in front of Brandenburg Gates to reverse the course of war.

BikeWankersAreAfterGHOST

>oligarchs dindu nuffin, Oleg Deripaska, Boris Berezovsky & Mikhail Khodorkovsky are good guys.

Ghost is unironically CIA stooge.

>my role in Trump's administration

how do I access the chat?
it's been a long time

COINTELPRO was literally NKVD-tier subversion/suppression of dissent. Seriously, the FBI would pull shit like organizing the murder of Civil Rights activists, pin the blame on the Klan, and then sweep in as the proclaimed enforcers of "law and order".

If it weren't for due process, they'd probably would've taken it even further and gone full Great Purge.

What do I search to find a source on this?

infected specimen

this guy is such a trailer park faggot

Ghost loves NBC like Katie Couric and Matt Lauer

I remember that

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viola_Liuzzo

aarclibrary.org/publib/church/reports/contents.htm

Russian (secret spy) Number Station made a broadcast today for their agents out on the field

youtube.com/watch?v=AhtgiXukPOc

Ty I will read after the show

EATING HIMSELF INTO OBLIVION

>black people could be banging ur wife

Also the doritos/mountain dew thing is a skit IIRC for a character that Boogie plays calls Francis, who is basically an angry fat guy

Sup Forums doxxed him and found his address was in a nigger-tier Ghetto neighborhood

So basically Boogie is playing himself?

GhostHasToPayDrunkInsurance

>your wife and my keeeeeeds