White guy beaten and robbed after offering to pay for blacks meal

This is going to be prosecuted as a hate crime right?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4316122/Man-brutally-beaten-robbed-inside-chicken-shop.html

A man who offered to help pay for a meal at a fried chicken shop in Brooklyn was instead brutally beaten by a group of four men before he was robbed.

The 37-year-old victim, who was left in critical condition, offered to spot two men when they didn't have enough money to pay for their meal at Texas Chicken and Burgers in New York on March 1.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/17/good-samaritan-killed-after-helping-2-south-carolina-teens-pull-suv-from-ditch.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpJBeedAWY
bbc.com/portuguese/noticias/2016/03/160306_portugal_refugiados_mf_ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AROUND BLACKS

Probably, unless they take pity on the racist after he got his shit kicked in.

Now he knows not to help niggers.

Don't expect this to change a libtard. They are literally thick as bricks.

NEVER RELAX

it was god telling him he should have been helping whites instead.

>offering to pay for colors

deserved it

>Two men just entered the restaurant and joined in.
>Didn't even understand the context of what happen.
>Just saw two black men beating up a white man and immediately went to helping beat up the white man.

I'm jealous of that racial unity... Can never expect that from fellow whites in this day and age.

racial unity, more like he was the lookout user.

>being a shitty chicken shop where low lives eat their cheap shit
>people next to you can't even afford the cheap shit
>interact with them

what a fucking moron, get some situational awareness

Got Blacked. ;)

>cuck gets bashed
Good, it saves us the trouble.

Enriched

If those niggers were instead poor whites, they would have gladly taken the money without chimping out for no apparent reason. The problem isn't that they were poor, it's that they were niggers.

>White guy beaten and robbed after offering to pay for blacks meal.
>This is going to be prosecuted as a hate crime right?
Yeah, seeing as the victim was a faggot

At least he's redpilled now.

That's one way to become red pilled on niggers.

Serves the cuck right. This is the only way they will lean.

>White guy beaten and robbed after offering to pay for blacks meal.
Serves him right.

A life lesson that literally all third worlders learn in their youth is: Never help anyone.

This concept is all but lost on first worlders these days, and that is why your society is collapsing.

By helping people you are encouraging them to be dependant on gibsmedats, they will never learn to fend for themselves! Just like birds that get constantly feed by humans will become dependant on the humans to survive.

In this world, charity, benevolence and altruism is rewarded with betrayal, violence and malevolence. Until you first worlders get this fact into your thick skulls you will continue to live in a collapsing society due to all the parasites that thrive in such conditions!

was it ice poseidon?

Indeed. It's a hatecrime to imply POC don't have enough money for their own meals. He will get at least 2 years in prison.

nigs kill each other at more than 5 times the rate that whites kill each other

they can keep their racial unity

It worked just fine until we started letting in third world people.

>At least he's redpilled now.

The only thing red about him now is his urine.

>It worked just fine until we started letting in third world people.
Exactly the problem mate!

Your people have grown peacefull and innocent due to living in such developed nations, when you decided to let a bunch of third worlders in!

These third worlders all learn these harsh lessons of reality early in their lives, and they are now walking in the midst of clueless innocent first worlders! This is literally a wolf amongst the sheep kind of situation!

You need to learn these lessons quick and get a hold of yourselves! If you don't cast these third worlders out in time you will become just like them! Save yourselves while you can!

Remember this?

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/17/good-samaritan-killed-after-helping-2-south-carolina-teens-pull-suv-from-ditch.html

Proud rednecks sometimes have a thing against accepting charity but at most it would escalate to shouting and shoving not beating.

People don't realize that blacks have it so tough 24/7 and to them saying "you poor" is an additional insult from someone who doesn't understand because he is white.

The white guy pushed the boundaries by what is essentially mocking black people for being out of pocket.

Nobody who can reason and think would be upset at anything in this encounter except the ignorance the white man.

Grow up POL

You can't give these savages an inch. Vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=4wpJBeedAWY

He wanted to help Niggas he got beaten.

Oh well,he deserve it.

That's racist you bad goyim

1/10

(You)

Southerner here, can confirm, us rednecks try our best not to take handouts and if we take them we always pay them back plus extra down the line. I'd rather go homeless than accept help

why is this news?
>in other news; water is wet, fire burns and life lives

And I'm a bad person for not wanting these people in my neighborhood

or, like, the country in general

I fucking hate when comedians can't stop laughing at their own jokes.

That liberal faggot Hbomberguy is guilty of the same thing.

Do they think we're stupid? Do they think we need a cue to tell us when to laugh or find something funny?

Jesus fucking Christ... learn some deadpan.

kys

There's a lot of ghetto nigger chicken shops opening in the US. It's another one of those trendy hipster things that makes people feel diverse.

Some good digits here. They speak the truth.

>whitey offers to buy meal out of kindness
>nigger says "I've got money"
>niggers knock out whitey and steal his money

Niggers.

Why is it that Sup Forums is more progressive than these self proclaimed 'progressives'

Fuck off faggot you just missed the point of the video

Say it with me now, lads

ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG!

Reminder to NEVER help a nigger.
Niggers see kindness as weakness.

This. They learn that in prison. Where they belong.

CNN will surely cover this

City people don't value life.

We really need science to come up with a nigger AIDS

Because we have common sense and the general public does not.

Bad comedy needs laughing tracks, that or most people are too retarded and numb to identify "humour" and need a little nudge.

I live in AR and gave a homeless dude a little cash since he came into a McDonalds and only ordered a coffee.
He was pretty grateful.

I only give homeless people food now after hearing so many scam stories though.

Why the hell did he relax around blacks?

>relaxing around niggers
>ever

You get what you pay for man. Shame that some people have to take the redpill the hardway, but now he knows why everyone hates niggers

We literally helped each other forever, letting dirtballs like you in is what ruined it. Kindly stay in your favela forever pls

Ho ho, this guy is going to turn into the most ardent nigger hater.

Barbarian is too good a word for these fuckers. They're a pack of chimpanzees.

>helping niggers

>I only give homeless people food now after hearing so many scam stories though.

I've tried that a couple times. Each time, the homeless guy said he didn't want food, he wanted money.

Homeless people aren't starving. There are enough shelters and what have you around to give them 3 squares a day and a place to sleep.

They want the money for drugs and booze, that's all.

lmao thankfully not
but a redpilled Ice would be godly

>letting dirtballs like you in is what ruined it.
Like me? I doubt it.

Im a nationalist and against imigration, I spit at the general direction of the traitors that migrate into your country.

>Kindly stay in your favela forever pls
Agreed, do stay in your country and don't come here seeking to do fucking sexual tourism with underage girls, and I will stay in my country and not go there live off your gibsmedats like those fucking traitors you are forced to live with.

Also, if you do decide to deport them please drop them in the ocean out of an helicopter, we don't want them back!

KEK has spoken.

Let a nigger starve, they are animals, and hungry animals attack without logic or thought.

That's why I only offer food.

I knew that this particular guy lived inna woods behind a nearby walmart though, and I don't think there was a shelter nearby.

>proud of living in shit and filth 3rd world country
kek

> it makes me sad so I get to chimp out
Fuck you

There are lots of times that everyone will feel insulted, that doesn't mean you get to ignore the law and just beat someone to death.

I mean, this isn't unexpected. The guy should have known what would happen, but that doesn't mean they get a free pass, either.

You need to learn how to take criticism.

>proud of living in shit and filth 3rd world country
Not proud of the fact we are a shitty 3rd world country at all.

All im saying is that you first worlders should not let third worlders into your country withoun't a rigorous selection to ensure you are not letting the trash in. What is wrong with that?

Why did they get mad about it? Thought he was being racist or something? Oh man maybe we shouldn't teach the most violent, uneducated group of people in the country that everyone is out to get them.

No wonder your country is so shit, if this is the attitude you have.

>a rigorous selection to ensure you are not letting the trash in
Australia's status: FULL
no one should enter, I agree

that kind of mentality is the reason why you live in a 3rd world country the evil and wicked who bite the hands that feeds them when you create an environment where good honest folk become apathetic is when society starts to crumble and decay.

I don't think they'd escalate to shouting or shoving, typically they'd deny it outright. If they did accept it they'd try to pay back somehow.

Good, and he deserved it too, i'm just too bad it didnt go all the ways.

For why when you appropriate a black mans misfortune do you expect clemency?

This microtransgression against the black culture is to blame for his beatins, and deservedly so.

Let this be a lesson to whites:

Shut up, mind your own business, always remember you are overprivleged.

>No wonder your country is so shit, if this is the attitude you have.
Well mate, you would not understand it until you end up getting fucked by shitskins you were trying to help.

It is a harsh lesson to learn, but we all learn it early in our lives, after that you simply don't help others because you know they will stab you in the back whenever it is advantageous to them.

Took me quite a few backstabs to learn this lesson, but I get it now., this is just the way humans are, and no matter what I do I can't change other people's morality.

>Australia's status: FULL
Don't you have that deserted land in the middle of the continent that has such shitty climate no one lives there? You should totally build a few prisons there and charge other countries to throw their undesired trash in there to rot.

>that kind of mentality is the reason why you live in a 3rd world country the evil and wicked who bite the hands that feeds them when you create an environment where good honest folk become apathetic is when society starts to crumble and decay.
I did not create this hell, I just live in it. I used to be one of those good honest folks, used to care about others, but I simply can't anymore, not after all I have been through.

This kind of mentality might not be solving the problem, but it is the most efficient at protecting yourself in such a hostile enviroment.

Is there a go fund me for the victims medical bills?

Fucking pathetic.

Never show weakness to feral beasts.

Thats what Christmas Island is for.
Besides, its a pretty stupid move to willingly bring in criminals and degenerates into the country even if its in the desert.

They all knew each other. I grew up in Chicago and if you were beating up a black guy they didnt know they would yell hit like "Dayyumm nigga getting his ass whooped by a white boy hell nah nigga look at dis" and would video tape it and just pick him apart.

Their fellow gang members and family however they do watch out for.

>we gots our own monies
>robs him anyway

>Besides, its a pretty stupid move to willingly bring in criminals and degenerates into the country even if its in the desert.
Personally I would rather have them executed by eletric chair or the good old guilhotine.

Does Australia get a lot of Brazilian imigrants?

The moderns state of leftist whites all wrapped up in one video.

Witnessed

Australia gets pretty even amount of most nations, typically white Europeans and Asians, haven't met many Brazilians.

>A man who offered to help pay for a meal at a fried chicken shop in Brooklyn was instead brutally beaten by a group of four men before he was robbed.

>never help anyone
This is the fundament of why the third world is, and will continue to be the third world.
Here in the west we value the family, community, and country above ourselves. This allows us to progress beyond basic selfish vicious circles of short term gain and loss.

>fried chicken shop in Brooklyn

and the memes keep writing themselves.

>This is the fundament of why the third world is, and will continue to be the third world.
Don't disagree with you, but see it from my perspective...

Every single time you help someone, that person backstabs you. Every single time those people you helped ends up fucking you. Would YOU continue helping these people if they always disappoint you?

I would love to live in a community and country that is worth helping, but I simply DON'T! My country has always been shit and the few people who are not shit get buried beneath all the shit around them!

Don't expect a first worlder to understand this concept, it is obvious life in a developed nation is much different from life in a third world shithole like mine.

I bet that if you had been unlucky enough to be born here you would also turn out to be a shitty apathetic person too.

I would have sympathy if he wasn't cucking for niggers. This is like a white going to march with BLM and getting robbed and assraped.

They deserve it.

Execute the blacks

>My country has always been shit

What else can you expect from a country founded by the Portuguese?

No,its not a hate crime.

Uhhh guys?
>Kikes propose bill to start Internet Thought Policeā„¢ agency, authorized to give tax payer funds to shills/CTR/JIDF.

>What else can you expect from a country founded by the Portuguese?
HUE.

I would consider going back to Portugal, if only your economy were not so stagnant.

Do you even have a biotech industry field?

Refugees are running away from Portugal:

bbc.com/portuguese/noticias/2016/03/160306_portugal_refugiados_mf_ab

You probably don't want to come here.

I wonder what the white guy actually said to the black gentlemen. I mean, Daily Mail is an atrocious source that makes up or fabricates stories, the white guy could've said something like "you want me to pay for them chicken wangs you filthy nigger" and get attacked, and Daily Mail would make a headline like "Generous white man beaten after offering to pay for 4 animal savages' dinner"

fucking kek. What a fucking ape-lovin imbecile. I hope he dies in the hospital.

>You probably don't want to come here.
Yeah, but waiting for the economy to get better is not working for me...

If you're southern, I have a better proposal

I'm betting the white guy voted for Hillary. If so, I have no sympathy for him.

Kys, there's always some shit bag like you around to make excuses for subhuman minority behavior.

>If you're southern, I have a better proposal
Im from SP, but support southern independance.

Too bad it will never be allowed to happen.

The west is a mess.