For the Netherlanders who want to move to the US

Here are some good states

can i come there too? i have a phd and i am from the north

phd in what, nigger?

>not including Utah

Faggot

If it is a PHD in something good and you will vote for Trump politicians then sure.

Utah is a good state, but not the greatest for outsiders and the libertarian types that often live in the netherlands.

Computer Science - Software Security

see

>mississippi
>alabama
>arkansas
>texas
>south carolina
>north carolina
>kentucky
>iowa
>missouri
>idaho
>montana
>wyoming
>north dakota
>south dakota
>indiana
>ohio
>maine

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

These are the WORST fucking states. Stop trolling Dutch people.

>t. Coastie

>living in a liberal shithole
>2017

No thanks I'd rather get shot
Oh wait

>Montana
>Texas
>Idaho
>Kentucky
>Wyoming
>Maine
>Arkansas
>worst States
Spoken like a true faggot that hates going outside and can't live anywhere else but in a city. Neck yourself you liberal shitstain.

We give out free guns so you can shoot the person who shot you.
It's only fair.

>No Arizona
Clearly you've never been to Arizona.

God tier states are, as far as I know:
Arizona
Alaska
Montana
New Hampshire
Texas

There is glory in those tits
Some kind of heavenly glory, found in amazing works such as Bach's cantatas

Can we come? Me and my gf are both nearly done studying medicine. MD degrees, not the laughable DO degree.

Been to Arizona once, pretty awesome for motocross. I have relatives living in san bernardino in CA. Nice place, but jesus LA is a shithole

*Arizona provided you're in the north half

heat kills the north-eurofag

While we could always use more based whites, shouldn't you people already in Europe focus on saving the white homeland?

Of course I have no say in whether or not you can make it through our immigration process, nor whether you will even try, but if I were you, I'd stay in Europe, no matter how cucked it's become.

Alaska is great, but you better know how to take care of yourself. As one user put it from some other best states thread: "You don't live in Alaska, you survive in Alaska".

So if you're okay with that, it's great!

You couldnt pay me enough to live in any one of those states. Except maybe certain parts of Texas or Florida or PA. This graphic should be, states to live in if you want to be totally bored and have absolutely zero exposure to anything resembling culture

True, North half is mostly Rural though, if you want a city, the best in the North is Flagstaff and it's full of college kids.

You get used to the heat, but the tan will make you question your genetics, I thought I was somehow part brown until I got a DNA test.

These states have the lowest standards of living, the lowest incomes, and the dumbest people. Like seriously, who the fuck would move to Maine just because it's 96% white? It has shit weather and no jobs.

arizona heat is atleast dry i live in texas on the coast and it fucking sucks because its so humid you walk outside and get drenched in sweat within minutes

There's no saving Europe anymore, unfortunately. If you'd still like to see historic places, I suggest you do it sooner than later. Everything must die and be destroyed for Verhofstadt's and Juncker's diabolical plans.

That's the biggest reason I haven't moved there. I think it could be fun to homestead up there for a year or two, but then that's my life, I don't get vacations, or anything other than preparing for winter and surviving winter.

If you come to Ohio could you bring me a Dutch qt please

FL is shite though.

Bad traffic, rude people, and not much to do if you're not into fishing or hunting.

Y'all just gave the land of your birth away.
Maybe I'd rather not have you here.

it's time to leave, yankee

Coastie here, looking to move to the midwest. Is Wisconsin good if I stay away from Madison?

Is there a good state where you can have a fox as a pet?

I've seen this picture posted a lot and I've just now noticed that she is holding spent brass.

TX desu
fuck off, we're full

Oklahoma is the best state

>thinking the 305 represents all of florida

please go

/out/ would disagree that Utah is not good for outdoorsmen.

I want to come! Fuck California. Was born here and BS'd my way through life being a photographer but I'm starting my CCNA program soon to get my life together. My lady and I have thought about moving for a long time. Any God tier states with decent CCs or BS programs? FUCK CALI. So many fucking people also looking at their phones but still not knowing shit.

Maryland is good (in the north and north west)

>wanting to give them the same effect as staying in multicult Europe

no.

Yo def come to Michigan. West Michigan has got a lot of Dutch shit going on, especially around holland. Although I guess only come if you want a reminder of home, and if not than I guess Detroit?

Yeah, full goddanm spics

obligatory

I think they'd all move to the Dutch colony in MI first. They even named it Holland and all.

>Wyoming
>Montana
You don't go outside much, do you?

I would never recommend anyone come here to montana.
Sure, it's white and we have 0 crime. But it is such a shitty place to live

If you want true freedom, come to TN.

>Recommending Detroit

>Oklahoma is Texas' hat

fixed

New Amsterdam or bust!

Unfortunately Dutch people do not handle the heat well, so the south isn't really an option.

But is it any more shitty to live there than any other part of flyoverland though?

Not putting Colorado, Alaska, or Hawaii on the list.

COME TO ALABAMA YALLLLLLL IT ONLY 27 FUCKING DEGREES.

>holding spent brass
What exactly do you mean by this?
Outside of SF you have Disney and basically nothing except endless orange farms, rednecks,and old people. And cities like Clearwater dot the state but they're essentially irreverent.

Again, FL is shite.

Yeah, come to the multicultural materialistic "democratic" shithole that is the US. Have fun

Idk. 5 month winters then muddy springs then burnt 100° summers
Im moving in 8 months

>moving to america

no one can be that stupid, we should be leaving

I think by outsiders he meant "non-Mormons"

It's like living in a painting though.

I agree. The property is cheap and it's a chance to rebuild anew with.

Georgia is great, come here Eurobros. That map isn't very good either.

I dunno, from what I went through in the summer in the Randstaad, it gets pretty warm and muggy, especially if you don't have a fan or A/C. Almost everywhere you'd go in Murica, you'd have access to some sort of A/C unit, even if it's just a shitty portable one.

>we should be leaving
for fucking mars yeah, leave niggers behind

Stop retreating you fucking fags

We luvs Alabama

> Leaves out AZ
What the actual fuck op

Wyoming and Montana are a good for vacations. Not good for living.

Hawaii's shit tier outside of the tourist areas.

That's what liberals look like in LA.

I thought only leftist crybabies did the whole "hurr i'm gonna move" shtick when things don't go their way.

No.

They could move to South Africa if they wanted to live in a coastal warzone.

youre a retarded faggot if you think southern rednecks dont look like this

which one has the least niggers?

More Alabama

Living legally in the US as a foreigner isn't as easy as people think

North Alabamafag here
Don't listen to this turd. The Tennessee valley is comfy as fuck. High standard of living, very little crime, almost no niggers. Even our rednecks are smarter and better behaved than most white trash.

Feel free. Ass loads of Italians EVERYWHERE. including here in this post.
>italian-irish

Anything in that upper middle part except for around the great lakes.

>Tennessee

That was until Shia showed up

MT, ID, WY. But it gets COLD up there. And windy. Need a 4x4 or AWD in the winter, either that or you better know someone who can change out summer tires for winter tires.

And it's hardcore rural in those states too. There's no strippenkart or tramlijn there.

Come to Illinois, just stay south

Texas luvs some cousin lovn' y'all come on down

>one of the highest property taxes
>beaners everywhere
>100 F
would not recommend, lived there for five years. It's also flat as fuck and theres nothing to do.

I was born in Canada. I can handle this. You can expect me at first light.

These states are all majority white, They won't have to witness any of that bong.

That's South Florida - a whole different country on it's own. Stay away from it. Central Florida and Space Coast is where it's at.

You don't understand. Europeans identify as their specific ethnic groups not jsut "white" so by moving there their children will no longer be purely of that ethnic group, and considering most "white" Americans have at least SOME non white in them that is mutting their linage.

Lol the flag was about 45min from my house. I regret not participating.

And as for Shia he'll fuck off once he realizes that no one gives a fuck about his virtue signaling. Rural Tennesseans are a live and let live sort of folk which libshits mistake for tolerance when in reality we're some of the most based motherfuckers in Dixie.

He has to go back.

>dumbest people

I could understand living in a wealthy (white) neighborhood on the coast if you could afford it. But American cities are shit tier tbqh, especially coastal cities. See how brown and black people live there, I understand why they hate white people. Plus, they think we're all like you.

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>Dutchman
>liking anyplace south of the maxon-dixon line

Been seeing beautiful European immigrants here in Mississippi. I think the smart ones are getting out
not if you have some money

>not including Arizona

I wouldn't call anything in the deep south comfy during the summer. Bugs and ants and an oppressive heat that surrounds you and the only place to be free of it is inside with the A/C cranked up to 10. And the grass is always growing, never stops growing.

However, in the north the winters are brutal and sometimes the air is so cold it hurts to breathe. And the only comfortable place is inside with the heater cranked up to 10. At least the bugs and ants are gone and the grass doesn't grow in the winter.

Only really comfy place all year 'round is in CA, but CA is like 10 different levels of fucked at the moment.

>>montana
>>maine
>>bad

there's a line and it has been crossed