I'm curious Sup Forums, how's the Gypsies' interaction with the new arrived Muslim "refugees" on Europe?

I'm curious Sup Forums, how's the Gypsies' interaction with the new arrived Muslim "refugees" on Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GrzK4TCy1s
youtube.com/watch?v=1gvhEhWADgM
youtube.com/watch?v=sdbyG2MrBHk
youtube.com/watch?v=z1kxAB6NPX8
youtube.com/watch?v=75QXMV8-Fug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

non-existant, the rapefugees have nothing for gypsies to steal

I can't imagine they're too happy about the new competition

I heard some groups of gypsies tried to pass as rapefugees in Germany.

They probably don't interact with or see each other much at all. Tbh though it'd be freaking hilarious to see Gypsies try to pull their shit on Muslims, Muslims aren't fucking cucks and would probably fucking beat the shit out of them or stab them or something like that.

Never seen any meet yet, but I expect them to get in fights, gyppos don't take shit easily. At least before rapefugees join their mafia and help them steal shit

Like rats & roaches.
Rats & roaches...

Gypsies are only "tough" when they have numbers on their side. They're ultra-cucks otherwise. Then again, rapefugees aren't much different in that respect.

I've seen it in London .. both groups hate each other to the core.... when fighting over shady business and small time drug dealing the gypsies beat the literal shit out of refugees... they treaten them with axes and shit also.. they don't care.

they also beat the shit out of somalians if they got the opportunity..

To be fair that would actually be a really good idea

Get gibs as a gypsie, then apply again under a fake muslim name and get more

Rinse and repeat to get unlimited gibs under several names, noone checks documents anyways if you say you lost them on the journey

youtube.com/watch?v=0GrzK4TCy1s

more gypsy qts?

...Please don't tell me that's a gypsy girl.

....Sauce?

So... in order to get effectively rid of the new plague, pin them against the old one?

So that they both start to kill each other!

I see, this is getting somewhere.

It's not a gypsie.. More like someone from Spain or Portugal..

Pic related how the average gypsie looks like.

There are none, they're about the ugliest people on the planet, that person in OP's pic probably isn't even an actual gypsy.

Could have predicted this and I've never interacted with gypsies. They're fucking redpilled when it comes to invaders trying to invade their invasion.

I want to clean her feet with a brush.

what even ethnicity are these people?

mmm even better

gypsies just wear burkas and beg to blend in

originally they are nomadic poo in the loo indians who travelled towards Europa during the dark ages.. they mixed up with slavs.

rejected poos

Indo-Eurasian. Basically the American Indians of Europe, with comparably pathetic intellectual capacity.

They are very racists to them. Its a shitskin thing to be ultra conservative.

Two different gangs on the streets.
Like blacks and hispanic used to be pitted against each other in old 80s documentaries from the USA.

More competition in petty theft and robbery.

The woman in OP's picture is Patrina Sharkozi. She's a Hungarian gypsy.

They're pretty much the same, they refuse to learn the local language, they don't integrate into society, they don't work and they only rely on welfare from the government

Would olé in the hay with

Stop talking shit, they were invaders/migrants from India, not native Europeas or something

It doesn't work, though. They don't know the mudslimes' tongue and they get caught real easy.

Poison against poison, interesting...

Either it will be like this or they will breed together to make more off child support

>what even ethnicity are these people?

Wandering poos who acquired European genes. Kind of a strange and sad tale, their history.

>they mixed up with slavs.

There's nothing slavic about them.

super-shitskin

scum

non existant
the gypsies are completely busy with gibsmedats. after that they go out to their tents in the woods and hang out with other gypsies. they have virtually no contact with anyone else, as it's always been

kys

Indians from the lowest caste. Literal scum

I visited relatives in Slovakia last year and it's good to see that the average Slovak isn't some pc pussy about cigani

you think so? I don't think I've seen any muslim beggars (maybe but I just assume their romani) and I sure as hell don't think the gyppos are expecting to live off the welfare state

gypsies in the UK milk the system dry trust me...... even worse than somalians.

I want to clean her feet with my tongue

Gypsy girls dancing

youtube.com/watch?v=1gvhEhWADgM

Keep your thirst in check, burgerboys.
It's not worth the scroll long list of diseases, in which to name one of them: rabies.

Their gene pool has swimmed in the filthy un-holy waters of Ganga.

huh, I thought they were conditioned to assume any power will treat them like shit

fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=sdbyG2MrBHk

If only you knew how bad things really are...

French speaking niggers can pass as refugees here, there literally isn't any testing done

And even if they would be found out at some point, there's always some free shit to collect

>Indians from the lowest caste.
So your average indian, every poo in loo i have met was utter human garbage.

You don't get to see them begging because your stupid crazy country auto-handles everything to them. Sven/Bjorn.

Try Greece or Italy.

they do... but they still abuse the system..

I knew several of them personally.. they are begging on the street the whole day.. and selling papers for the homeless people.. while getting unemployment benefits.. benefits for fake ilnessess.. and for their 5 non existing children..at the same time..

it was balkan gyppos mostly. they pretty much got rid of them quickly.

it's basic competition, though they are different. gypsies have been parasites for centuries in their host countries. they never wanted to destroy their hosts.
muslims are terminal, they seek the destruction of their host, so there is no love lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=z1kxAB6NPX8

I had a friend in high school who was a Brahmin and he was pretty cool, pretty outgoing guy. Last I talked to him he's been redpilled too

Don't know, but their relations with blacks in Spain are the bomb

youtube.com/watch?v=75QXMV8-Fug

>More like someone from Spain or Portugal

LOL

diego valezquez looks like a gypsie as well...

as far as interaction goes.. once the rapefugges got to hungary, local gypsies and romanian gypsies dressed them in their clothes (they freaking look alike) and drive them to germony in their cars... no questions asked... asked for 1500 euros to 3000 ... depends

Romanian. Hence the name Romani people

That news lady is pretty.

Your knowledge of taxonomy is laughable.

He looks Berid.

I don't understand, I'm half Portuguese and I'm invisible in the snow.

gypsies will convert to islam. lots of new jamals, abdullahs, khaleeds.

Nah... impossible.

Gypsies stick to their own.

He kinda has a point tho, atleast with names. Our televisions air Turkish soap operas and gypsies seem to love them. I've already heard about gypsy kids having Turkish names.

I don't see it. Here gypsies live totally apart and you can't almost have relation with them. They are a very hermetic group.

I always wondered if girls of different races have different smelling body odor

you don't know how wrong you are
most refugees have some cash in them, while passing here they get robbed constantly

nope, even worse than that

yes they do.

They all have a smartphone to videovlog their scam journey, that's for sure.

poo in loos, obviously.

with a smattering of DNA from the white babies they've kidnapped over the years

In France the Arabs burn gypsy camps because they steal too much and shit everywhere. Even in Algerian ghettos, they are pissed with them.

I've never heard of anyone not wanting to genocide them, even among leftists.

The globalists like them, because we have to rely on the ((banks)) and the ((government)) to protect us from them.

So you're saying a dodged a bullet

You got lucky with the good genes yes.

>dodged a bullet
No, you ARE the bullet.
The moor powder is in your case.

>b-but I'm only 50%!

It's in your blood, sooner or later, it will show.
Perhaps not on you, but on your descendants like a curse.

they all have iphones, tablets and 2-3k euros cash minimum
i've seen bulgarians hunting them with horses like playing some sports
here they just get beaten and robbed

that girl is dirty but somehow in a hot way