Fuck Niggers

Can we have a fucking lynching of shitty washed up coon rappers already? Seriously, fuck these porch monkeys disrespecting POTUS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Boy_Records),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_Records),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Music).
twitter.com/BadBoyEnt
twitter.com/Epic_Records
twitter.com/SonyMusicGlobal
sonymusic.com/executives/
twitter.com/LA_Reid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>black guy disrespects white president
>hurr durr lynch when 1488 race war now

>white guy disrespects black president
>elect him into office

Typical white double standards

Someone report this to the FBI. Surely threats against the president's wife will be taken at least semi seriously?

he acutally said AYO.

I fucked your mom bong, go report that you bitch.

Because that black president was a stupid piece of shit who didn't do anything to help the black community. He just made it worse like blacks typically always do.

I haven't heard of "Bow Wow" in years. Figured He'd been shot by now.

>implying anyone in their right mind would want to 'pimp' Michelle Obama

HOL UP

Didn't this little bitch get raped by his bodyguard lol

Not an argument.

Trashing Donald confirmed for career revival attempt

this guy is a living nigger stereotype
and then black people complain that white people see them as illiterate thugs
i honestly can't fucking wrap my head around how leftists think

>threatening the presidents wife

He should be glad he lives in a democracy desu.

At what point did anybody fucking talk about Obongo like this? At what point did anyone make a goddamn music video in which they shoot him in the head?

This is leftist double standards. Not white double standards.

Had I said anything along those lines during the Obama administration I'd be hauled away to the fucking gulag.

*SMACKS LIPS*

I've been saying it for the longest

gangsta rap is modern day minstrel shows. They're cooning, shucking and jiving themselves out because some Jew exec offered them some money and fame, all while destroying the fabric and identity of their communities.

Black people used to have good music (jazz, blues, Motown). It's honestly sad to see them flush their culture down the toilet.

But I fucked her really hard in her Bing Bong ass.

Didn't he get forced to suck his bodyguard's cock back in the day?

Spotted the nigger

I honestly don't know dick about the guy. I remember his name from my younger days, but this is literally the first I've ever seen of him since then.

People didn't speak this way about Michelle Obama, and I guarantee you if they did they would've been reprimanded.

SO WHAT YOU BE SAYIN'

Just watched the video. Why are you faggots even upset about it? Nigger didn't even kill Trump, it was a fucking toy bang gun

Rap culture destroyed black people and shoved a knife into America's kidney

upset? i wait for moments like these. pure entertainment.

>symbolism and the lyrics of the song
really? It's like you didn't even try

>fuck obama, fucking monkey nigger fucker
>waah why are they insulting muh potus
i mean yeah, i guess

I'm annoyed at what it was obviously implying, and now the back tracking the left is doing about it. How it's "all a joke, quit taking it so seriously."

Meanwhile had anyone done a similar bit about Obama they would've been crucified.

In short, I'm fed up with the fucking hypocrisy of the left, and the utter inability they seem to have to give our president a chance.

I've also been drinking, and this set me off.

Might've overreacted, but still.

>Video promoting murdering the united states president
>IT AIN'T THAT BAD GUYS CALM DOWN
Fuck off shill

Does he sing that bow wow yippie yo yippie yay song or just coincidence?

didnt he get raped by several adults as a kid? just like the b2k guys? id be much more worried about the child molestation running wild in their industry than i would about the president hurting a degenerate murderers fee fees

its pathetically sad. black musicians made some great music too.

lil bow wow is still in the public eye? Why?

Not even the same era.

>Figured He'd been shot by now.

If he isn't careful he is about to be.

Bump for lynching

by his ID colour

> In 2016, Bow Wow was involved in a controversy on Twitter when he told his followers that he had decided not to vote in the presidential election that year.[50]

>Moss said that he did not identify with the fight for civil rights because his heritage was "mixed" and not exclusively black.[50]

>Today, rapper Lil Bow Wow, responded to claims by singer, Raz-B, who stated the MC had a sexual affair with former B2K bandmate, Lil Fizz. Bow Wow did not deny the allegations outright, only expressed anger at Raz-B, stating he is using him for publicity. Bow Wow has even denied knowing Raz-B, when the two toured extensively for years on the Scream Tour.

lol trump's gonna tap l'il bow wow's phone and get him arrested

Shut up bitch I am going to fuck you in your Nigger ass you fucking nigger

>A fucking leaf

Yeah lol, little nigs a fag

of course some kind of law enforcement was informed already. now we just will hopefully get some kind of punishment cast down. even if its getting fired from any jobs he might have or prospect to have. this fool did a major award show on live television last couple years the grammy or some irrelevant hipster shit

post yfw

He's currently on Bad Boy Records (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Boy_Records), a subdivision of Epic Records (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_Records), owned by Sony Music (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Music).

Should we start writing to their PR teams?

Cool, send a SEAL team to this guys house

soon it will be completely legal to execute niggers and enslave them.

>Marilyn Manson shows Trump beheaded in music video
>Sup Forums and trump don't care.. shrug it off.
>Uncle Snoop shoots Trump with a toy gun in a sarcastic music video
>Trump and Sup Forums sperg out

Fuck Sup Forums and the retarded manchild that you elected

melania is already a whore so she wouldn't be out of place

probably fucked snoop already

Such a tuff lil nigglet

They're trying to make it seem okay if it happened.

Much like dehumanizing conservatives by calling them nazis.

>Ayo
HOL

checked

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

to be fair nobody has cared about anything marilyn manson has done since 2000

I bet Snoop hates this irrelevant faggot riding his coattails.

only thing you've fucked is a dog, leaf

This, double standards of leftist cucks

>to be fair, Marilyn Manson is not a nigger so it's okay

Don't think it's gonna work, because in some way, this niggerish behavior is expected and regarded, it will boost sales, not tank them. Niggers gonna nig, they know their demographics far too well. There is a bit of irony too.

I'm fucking laughing

Did you already forget all the people who lynched those Obama dolls

Heard he got buttraped by his body guard

everyone treated that lazy degenerate affirmative action nigger and his ugly disgusting fat tranny wife with the utmost respect. It's fucking disgusting how Trump and his wife are being treated.

He cant help that he was ass fucked by p diddy all those years ago

And people take Snoop seriously? The guy is a meme. He's practically a comedian more than a rapper these days.

Well, she is a whore.

These are corporate email/info in public domain:

twitter.com/BadBoyEnt
Name: Bad Boy Entertainment
Organization: Bad Boy Entertainment
Mailing Address: 1710 BROADWAY 2ND FL, NEW YORK NY 10019-5254 US
Phone: +1.2125002225
Email:[email protected]

twitter.com/Epic_Records
Name: Domain Administrator
Organization: Sony Music Entertainment
Mailing Address: 25 Madison Avenue,, New York NY 10010 US
Phone: +1.2128338000

twitter.com/SonyMusicGlobal
Name: Domain Administrator
Organization: Sony Music Entertainment
Mailing Address: 25 Madison Avenue,, New York NY 10010 US
Phone: +1.2128338000

Who is us that he is mentioning? The niggers?

and the trump statues exists. what's your point?

>President defends himself
>Ayo imma fuck yo wife how this make u feel white boi

easily manipulated insecure inferiority complex ignorant low iq

KEK

House negro status: uppity

YOU SAYIN' WE SOME SORT OF

*SMACKS LIPS*

we dont need anymore racial tension here you stupid fucking brain dead unaware faggot. shut the fuck up.

Based leaf for once

That people have always threatened effigies of Presidents and literally who cares

fake news. You ctr cucks rreally are getting desperate.

>ywn bang prime Melania on real fox fur in the back of your Gulfstream IV

Can't fight that logic.

>not ediiting it to say "you lil' bowwow" then not editing in any references to him/his music/whatever in, then not tweeting it at lilbowow

are you even trying??

Wut?

sonymusic.com/executives/

All the executives at Sony are white

That's Trump your retarded manchild President. Why couldn't he just ignore the video? He's the President of the United States for fuck sake. Literally attempting to e-beef with Snoop a guy practically everyone likes.

Not bodyguard his driver and he is also gay

The CEO of Epic Records, I'm sure he would appreciate some clarity on his child brand: twitter.com/LA_Reid

Is this not literally what you criticized occupydemocrats for? It's literally what happened with the left but in reverse

Fuck off nobody made music videos shooting and decapitating him

shill bot exploding

>Bunch of kikes
>White

lmao lost

Go fuck yourself you right wing retard baboon. You're a joke just like your President.

I hope every rapper now disses him just to see how much he gets triggered. Every time he responds to these petty insults he shows that he is a manchild with a big ego, giving his enemies a clear reason to go ahead and attack him even more. Never show your enemies your weakness - in the case of the manchild President - his fragile ego.

they should have. But no, as classy white people we bit our tongues and let king nigger turn the white house into a crack house and let his fat tranny wife eat every school lunch in the nation so kids couldnt get any.

>implying

Classy.

Niggers aren't smart enough to realize why they're niggers.

Then they wonder why they get hate when they Dun do Nuffin.