How do we destroy Canadian nationalism in order to facilitate the smooth integration of Canada into the USA?

How do we destroy Canadian nationalism in order to facilitate the smooth integration of Canada into the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ea0_1489606122
quebecoisdesouche.info/origines-et-contributions-genetiques-des-fondateurs-compte-rendu-de-lecture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With kindness.

just threaten us lmao

>Canada
>Nationalistic

>Canada
>nationalism
Does not compute.

Also we don't want them.
It would just be another state with the same power as California making sure that we are cucked for the rest of eternity.

Hey there buddy! If you don't let us annex you we will never let any of our Muslims come visit!!!!!

Our entire national identity is built on not being American.

Pierre Trudeau already fucked Canadian nationalism.

Just come take us.

What are you kidding? I'm fucking begging here for an annexation. Regular cucknadians will hate it though. "Canadian Nationalism" in the current year can be summed up with 2 consistent beliefs;

1) "Oh my god I hate America. Americans are so stupid and fat"
2) "Canada is the most tolerant and diverse country in the world, and that's why everyone loves us. Literally everyone everywhere loves Canada, because they know all about how diverse and tolerant we are."

Canadians are dumb as shit.

This exactly.

>
Some of us exist thought just as much nationalism towards the European countries of France/Greece.

Pros:
oil
lebensraum
whiskey

Cons:
Canadians

I'm quite honestly torn

Snow Mexicans would be so lucky

If you granted independence along with Labrador and Acadia to Quebec, I would be ok with this

You have to stop being 60% niggers first.

liveleak.com/view?i=ea0_1489606122

>america lmao

I've got GLR on right now, I'm ready

Wish I could do something user. Have you considered immigration? I suspect a lot of Americans who rant and rave about immigration would love to have whites who actually appreciate the country come. Beaners and "refugees" have put immigration in a pretty negative light

Use the russian strategy. Those ethnicly and culturally american citizens in border Provences are oppressed desufamalam... They need our militarys support to stay free!

Soon operation Rake will commence, leafs will be culled into concentrated piles so to speak...

If you are white you should be safe, unless you say anything about Canadian independence.

You fat beaners don't get it, we would gladly join you if you were white and not dumb shitskins.

No.

Canada will become a satrap but never join the Glorious United States of America.

>Wanting leafs
>In your Murica
>Ever

>wanting 13 New Democrat states
No thanks

>t. chong san

Don't be willfully ignorant little brother.

>t. jamal sanchez

Just nuke Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver, and then we're basically just a bunch of midwest conservative 3 electoral vote states

>12 new democratic states plus one that elects a Quebec separatist party

Multiculturalism will destroy their national unity. Just wait and watch it happen.

At that point itd be a one party government and mostly chinese and mulatto racially..

I'm here to crash the party and spread fear in the Anglo's hearts.

any Quebecoise here? would you be opposed to leaving Canada and joining the US as a 5st state? or at least a free association?

Id guess only 5% of americans could properly label the Provences on a Canadian map. Less than that for Mexico.

Kindness evoques kindness

>Universal college education
>leaf education system

dutch education
chinese education

Nobody would leave Canada to join the US. We hate Canada, but not that much, they're still a lot more white and have way less SJW bullshit going on.
Don't get me wrong, Canada is fucking cancerous, but it's because of the ideologies leaking from your third world country. As for a free association, it would depend on the terms.

You want Liberal Leafland to be part of US? Then Republicans will never win another elections.

This. Unfortunately, it seems China and Somalia beat us to it.

BTW, is that fire still burning?

1+20 x 4

duuuuh

You don't need to do shit, that turbocuck prime minister of theirs is doing a good job of it himself.

Question our purpose/national ethos, point out the economic benefits joining the American currency would bring, talk about the failings of multiculturalism and how most people stay in ethnic ghettos. Talk about our taxes, especially in Toronto, equalization payments. Talk about how close our two countries are and how much we can benefit from a monetary union.

Freedom for Quebec !!!

Weed man Is literally your prime minister and openly talks of replacing whites, you are way worse off

literally just invade
no one will actually resist

Go die in a fire burger scum.

Oh no some half-retarded drama teacher got elected because the first past the post system gave him house majority at a third of the vote and CBC brigaded our neo-con incumbent. better just let our largest trade partner absorb us because they obviously aren't some half rotten shithole ready to implode on itself at any moment.

Keep your shitty domestic terrorists south of the border

usa is waaaaaay more multiculti than us. It would take 30 years of trump to change that.

>free movement with 25 million Anglos vs. free movement with 300 million Anglos

Wow what a choice

Just nuke Toronto and Montreal.
The chinks in Vancouver are only there because they couldn't get in here and the rest of the country is fine.

>he thinks americans are anglo
>he thinks the majority of americans are white

Speaking english doesn't make you anglo. Anglo = british. Not dutch mexican halfbreeds.

>usa
>white
lmao

How is Canadian army anyways? Never heard anyone talk about it.

USA and Canada need to balkanize, your federal govt have too much power over all of you.

> inb4 "said the French"

Yeah I know.

It would be 80 then, but you are right there is only one yellow flower

My friend just joined recently, it's cucked as fuck.

Except that's one dude with a minority supporting him. If you study a bit the geo-political map of Canada, you soon realize he won because of:
>Economical crisis under the conservative party which lead to a mass exodus from said party
>Pussy vote
>Weed lmao
And the most important
>Reform of the electoral system
Why is the last one important you might ask? Because with the current system, it is everything but representative of the population's overall will. So basically, a lot of people voted for him thinking he would do that and then he'd never get elected again.
Even then, he had something like 28% of the total's population's votes, and his support is dropping every day.

Meanwhile in the US. Every single minority and college educated white is rooting for your extinction. Nice one though.

In 2-3 years, we'll have no more Trudeau, you're stuck with your shit jewish marxism.

Montreal is still 80%+ white if you count all the municipalities

Province's*
Quebec nationalism is literally retarded. They're criminals bred with natives, the irish and Scots. Fun fact; at one point there were as many scots and Irish as french fucks.
Study manifest destiny you obtuse rube
Read the agreement your idiotic leaders signed with dion in 1999. Btw why do so many quebecois look like they have down syndrome?
Best response. There's no such thing as Canadian Nationalism. I'm more loyal to my parents European country than this hell and many feel the same.

See Canadian Cabinet.

50k troops
horribly underfunded, trudeau prefers(((peacekeeping)))
our navy is shit tier, not combat capable

They're not multicultural, they're a melting pot for a new national identity.

What Canadian nationalism? Their entire identity is based on the fact that they're not us... they have almost nothing to call their own. All we have to do is make them not so smugly liberal, and they'll be climbing over each other to join us.

>Canada

>Nationalism

lol, their PM literally said that Canada is the first post-national state. For the few that are "nationalistic", their whole sense of "nationalism" is derived from being cucked by the British Monarchy, just ask the Queen to say Canada belongs to the US and they'll be begging us to fuck their wives almost instantaneously.

uhhhhh there is no difference.

>Consumerist traitor union who has trouble keeping the already disparate states under their rule from wanting to leave wants to group more people with nothing to do with each other together
Stop it.

>implying your rapid francophobia is founded on anything other than sexual insecurity

quebecoisdesouche.info/origines-et-contributions-genetiques-des-fondateurs-compte-rendu-de-lecture/

>He thinks Quebec nationalism is French ethno-nationalism
Kek, we speak French and we're proud of it because most of our ethnic heritage comes from there, but that's not what our nationalism is about. How stupid can you get?

t.Israel Zangwell

Don't worry, we won't actually allow you to vote or anything.

Just let them continue what they're doing. Yeah its slow and it will probably take 200 years for them to fully dissolve naturally, but in the mean time its costing us nothing. Besides I really don't want Canada voters in our electorate right now.

Canadian nationalism works like this.

>turn on the t.v.
>usa burning itself to the ground, butch of greasy brown swarthy retards calling themselves white.

>turn off t.v.
>wew, glad I'm not american

They're also furious about the fact we steal all their women and they most likely have some Quebecois seed in their blood.

>Canadian Nationalism
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only Québec has nationalism.

What does Pure Laine mean then you fucking gravy slurping retard?

agree

>goes to work
>meets with ethnic clique
>talks shit about other ethnicity
>see's other ethnicity in lunch room
>hey how's it going?
>repeat

Literally could care less about your people being the niggers of Canada (hilariously true, make babies at 18, no family values and live off welfare)

Canadian nationalism does not exist. This country is cucked beyond repair. Best thing would be for the US to annex it. FYI Im not Canadian just a white Anglo immigrant regretting his move.

But always remember that there is danger in repeatedly FROGGING Anglo girls

Yeah, the US should annex Anglo-Canada, and grant the Quebec independence, literally perfect North America

Replace independence with nuking Montreal.

How to ruin Canadian nationalism:

>have trudeau as PM
>pay to import refugees
>increase taxes, implement a carbon tax
>make America great again while our jobs leave to the states

Means we're from French descent. Most of us are at least 80-85+%, unlike what you want to believe. However, our nationalism isn't based around being French weebs. We don't really care about France at this point. We have a racial homogeneity (outside of Montreal) we wish to preserve. Even if we're lightly mixed, we all share the same mix, so it's still homogeneous.

>newfoundland

t. Being intelligent enough to read writings on country's national ethos and integration policies

>let us have your land
>you can have fuckloads of chinks and pakis and mexicans in return

No thanks. Queue the cucked canadians with down syndrome attacking me because they are retarded.

Only if Quebec gets the parts of Ontario and New Brunswick that border Quebec and have a majority of French speakers as well

>make Quebec pretty much 100% pure French by nuking Montreal and THEN refuse to give it independence

Didn't think this one through, did you?

Isn't it
>couldn't care less
?
I'm no Anglo, but saying you could care less makes no sense if you meant to say idgaf, is that your brain on English?
It's called STD's.
What's worst:
>Anglo baby
or
>Aids
?

Deport all your Asians and Canada will be welcome in the 4th Reich of America.

>Canadians
>having national thought
Kek good one

Thanks for proving my point, you fucking mutt.

t. Pure Balkan

>Turk rape baby
lel, why did you leave your country, boi? Why are you proud of a country you left?

Look. we are trying to be merciful here. It's already settled that all of North America rightfully belongs to the US. We could be dicks about it and exterminate all of you, but we're trying to be nice by at least letting you be part of our country.

No need to exert effort to destroy something that already does not exist, fellow american.

Grammar mistake on a phone is an argument now eh?

Fuck Quebec, Fuck the Habs and for that matter Fuck Canada. Annex us and enslave the Queerbecois mutts along with Toronto's brown scurge.

It means clinically retarded. So much so that they unironically believe that they speak french better than the french.

Operation Leafblower.

Canadians have already forgotten what it means to be Canadian thanks to Trudolt pere et fils.