Alt-Right Trolls Are Targeting Amy Schumer’s New Comedy Special

Guise, stop. It's not funny, ok.

archive.is/F3kXJ

> Amy Schumer : I have no idea if “The Leather Special” is worth your time or not—but I dislike attempts to pile on and knock it down because some Internet denizens have nothing better to do. It’s really about ethics in rating comedy specials.

> I am the first female comic who is selling out arenas all over the world and so grateful for that. I am embarrassed for the "journalists" who report on trolls activities as if it's news. It's indicative of administration right now.

> Anyone who reported that "viewers aren't happy" with my special, it would have been cool if you did a moment of research before posting. The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do. Read the @splitsider article. They organize to get my ratings down. Meeting in sub Reddit rooms. They tried on my book and movies and tv show And I want to thank them.
> It makes me feel so powerful and dangerous and brave. It reminds me what I'm saying is effective and bring more interest to my work and their obsession with me keeps me going. I am only alarmed by the people printing their organized trolling as "news" this is what the current administration wants. So this post has nothing against the trolls. I thank you trolls so much. It fills me with hope and power to see you all furiously posting so as always

Whats the alt right?

It's like a gaggle of trolls or something.

Stop falling for this.

Nobody here would even bother watching her dumpster trash comedy.

This shit is a publicity stunt to sell her special to liberals.

You really think anybody here considers that fat pig to be important enough to actually downvote?

I reckon its beeing downvoted by your average viewer, which ofc means that she sucks...
but noo... it must be the evil white cis males of the alt-right. Surely this great jewish talent couldnt be a fraud that steals all her material.

Amy Schumer sucks. Full stop.

And she's obviously thin-skinned, it's almost funny seeing her getting mad at hecklers and trolls.

she's cringeworthy like most female comedians, the only difference is she's also one of the least attractive women to ever stomp across a stage. the ONLY reason she got to where she is ABSOLUTELY is her relationship to Crying Chuck Schumer. If not for that she'd be blowing big black cock between shifts at McDonalds. I mean she still does that, but she also does shitty comedy specials in between.

Women are funny. Get over it

People pay to see her?

That's a lot of imbeciles.

Oh look this thread again. Someone is getting upset at the better comedy than this leather meltdown.

I gave Amy Schumer's Leather Special 1 star on Netflix. And i didn't even watch it. AMA.

Women CAN BE funny, most women comedians have almost no creativity whatsoever and are far less amusing than your average dumpster fire.

>LOL I HAVE A VAGINA. LOL I GET PERIODS. MEN R DUM LMAO AM I RITE LAYDEEZ?

how does it feel to have made a stranger in another country ROCK HARD?

>my shows are failing
>it's the presidents fault

fucking wew

>ethics in rating comedy specials

we should jump amy schumer and break her jaw, tell her she doesn't work in comedy anymore unless she likes to sleep with the fishes.

>It's not funny

I agree, that's why people are shitting on it.

if you're a liberal it's always someone else's fault. they have ZERO sense of self-awareness or responsibility for their own actions.

shills are not funny, when will media die?

>Women are funny. Get over it
Wew. The burden of proof is on you, lad. Extraordinary claims like these require extraordinary evidence.

>sub Reddit
reeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh god gross

jesus what a fat swine

LITERAL NAZIS THAT HACK ELECTIONS!

JOHN SPENCER IS THEIR LEADER!

AND PEPE IS THEIR MASCOT!

EDUCATE YOURSELF!

kaitlin olson = funny woman

That is literally the only one i can think of.

But now that i think about it that show is wrote by men ha never mind..

My super liberal roommates constantly watches the worst trash comedy standups all the time. He was watching Amy Schumer yesterday and laughing his ass off the whole time. Someone kill me.

what do the intellectually inept find funny about her? I absolutely can't stand her. Every time I've seen her all her jokes are about being a huge slut and a terrible person and we're supposed to think it's cute. She's trailer trash that's related to a crooked Senator and that's the only reason she's gotten anywhere.

How can she be so fat and yet have an ass that... flat?

Holy shit is she 35!
Am I older than her, that cant be possible, she looks like she´s closer to her mid 40´s

What an agonizingly obvious kike stunt to garner shock and sympathy views.

Where do you and your nazi friends hold your secret alt-right terrorism planning meetings?