sputniknews.com/politics/201703131051524568-le-pen-leading-election-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=cTCvQDnnj7M
youtu.be/VS7ZBff9MGk
youtube.com/watch?v=zy4C5AiTcIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She'll never win you ignorant fool.

Whats wrong with wishful thinking?

It's pathetic?

People like you are why you're country is so cucked.

>Oh it's unlikely so I just won't try lets all give up now guys

Fucking pathetic.

/mlp/

raising the white flag is what the french are noted for

Isn't she literally a single mother?

:)

sputniknews.com/politics/201703131051524568-le-pen-leading-election-poll/

Fuck off JIDF

I don't understand how you fags can still shill that pic despite getting btfo everytime.

>still posting this

Hot

t. muhammed bin ahmed

I support marine le pen

>t. burger
France has a two-tier election system you absolute retard. She will easily win the first round when there are 14 candidates in the contest, but then there will be a run-off between her and someone else, and everyone will gang up on her and she will lose horribly

H..Hi there.

But user, this is a SFW board.

that sounds very familiar, give or take a few words.

>horribly
Nah it will be a close call. Win is even probably but I wouldn't bet on it.

We need to please Lord Kek more then usual, rolling to vow celibacy until LePen gets elected

I...Is there clop of her?...

How is me posting an article saying she is leading now in the first round somehow evident that I dont know how the French system works?

leaf fucking shit

Shadilay checkin' dups again, praise be Kek

You faggots need to devote yourselves to Kek, dups says you can only masturbate to Rare Pepes unti May 7

Change that to he'll and you just described Donald Trump.

This picture is so fucking ridiculous.

Don Fillon will own the Tv debate; his brain is 200 gr heavier than other candidates.

They will only have the choice to bow in front of so much power.

>there will be a run-off between her and someone else, and everyone will gang up on her and she will lose horribly
Hmm it's like I never heard of it before

>everyone will gang up on her and she will lose horribly
Not really, this time the opponent is the spawn of Hollande who is vastly hated, the major part of the right wing voters won't vote for him.
Plus the "front républicain" has been too much invoked over the years, people really start to be tired of these bullshits.

I'm sorry, frog, but you just don't have the memes

>Just leaving this here
take it back to russia

>muh memes won the election
Go suck Trudeau's cock

He's right you know

>implying Macron will make it to the 2nd round
It's Jospin all over again

>Leading Positions in 1st Round
>1st Round
So it's irrelevant. She has more die-hard fanatics than other candiates, but she's still hated by the majority of the population.

Yeah, it's the same as Trump, except it's the French election and not the American election. So it really has nothing to do with Trump.

She has the crowds, she has the popularity. Wilders had none of that and you have chance to meme her and FN into power.

Trudeau's going to bang your broad lepen(is) and she's STILL not going to be able to defeat Mighty Macron

You can check what happened in your 2002 election. Or the Romanian 2014 election (we use the same system) where the commie candidate was projected to win by 10 points, had a 10 point lead after the first round then lost by 10 points in the second. You should know your own system better. Hillary was an unlikable old shrew, people simply didn't vote for her like they did for Obama. Macron doesn't seem unlikable.

C’est un Awouvement!

We should bring back "Le" memes as an offer to KEK to help Le Pen

t. muhammed ahmed

I don't wish that, fillon being cuckservative is a bigger menace.
I know it will be 2002 all over again with propaganda and riots, but this time we actually have a chance to win if the opponent doesn't pretend to be "like the FN but without the fascism trust me goy"

psst hey kid wanna buy a hyper rer pep? well you in luck, i got this one here, just 20 buckaroos

It's a Greek tragedy.

You would have to study the last 30 years to understand the complexity.

Don Fillon had to win the primaries twice.

First time by the vote of the people; second time Sicilian Far-West style.

Read Général Tauzin and Jacques Cheminade and come back tome McBurger.

You are stupid. 2002 was 15 years ago. Plenty of shit happened in the meantime.
>rise of ISIS and attacks
>sandmonkeys more actively chimping out
>crisis
>migrants floods
>political scandals
>dying EU and its consequences
Macron is Hollande 2.0, no matter how hard our (((media))) shills for him he is a disliked man because he's just another generic leftist cuck that only exists to appeal anti-western liberals. Far more people are right-leaning because of all the above. Marine has a much less radical approach towards the media than her father who was borderline insane. If she loses, it's not going to be by a landslide. True French people (and not Algerians) are sick of all this bullshit.

>said an increasingly nervous man the 7th time this week

youtube.com/watch?v=cTCvQDnnj7M

when did everything go so wrong France?

While your delusion is nice there's still the fact that Le Pen voters are pretty convinced so they're guaranteed to vote for her no matter what. I don't think it's quite the same way for people voting for other candidates. I doubt a lot will go "well my candidate lost, I'll go vote for Le Pen now".

She could win but it would take a miracle (like a massive scandal for Macron right after round 1).

Get ready for Asselineau desu fampai.

>redpilled as fuck
>drops redpills like a mad man on live national TV
>always has a thick folder of documents to prove all his claims
>keeps precisely mentioning articles of law, constitution and treaties making all sloppy journalist feel uneasy
>wants out of UE, €uro and NATO, won't even have a referundum for it if elected because if he IS elected then obviously it means people want it
>wants to renationalize all basic services, such as power production and distribution, water treatment, or telecom services, and write it in the constitution that they should remain public
>isn't the same kind of corrupt politician like every other, including Marine
>just got his 500 memberships requried to become electable, which now entitles him to as much presence on TV, radio and newspapers as any other candidates because muh equality
>BTFO all other candidates during his first major appearance

Shit isn't over yet. It's possible that mad man may rise quite high very rapidly. I thought those elections would be shit, now they just got very, very interesting.

>Macron doesn't seem unlikable.
he's not only unlikable, every time he interacts with the pleb he shows so much disdain he get himself even more hated.
The media are literally obliged to shill for him, they never oppose him to anyone because it would unveil the fraud, so they just let him talk.

I am intrigued. Where can I learn more about this... dare I say it... absolute madman

Nobody voting Fillon will vote for anyone left-leaning like Macron. Add to that the decreasing voter turnout that will heavily benefit her because her voterbase will surely vote, whereas a large number of people won't bother. This is the Trump scenario all over again, and you autists are and will always be there screeching "lol dude she wont win lmao xdd"

>don't vote FN!!

youtu.be/VS7ZBff9MGk

This can't go on without ever reaching breaking point. I'm expecting race war during this decade.

Best thing is to watch his first major interview on France's #1 channel: youtube.com/watch?v=zy4C5AiTcIw

Trump won the electoral vote by 100k. Hillary won the popular vote which is what matters in France. Trump also had a year and a half of nonstop publicity, which Le Pen doesn't have. The situations aren't comparable at all.

You forgot
>can't win the election
by the time he becomes relevant enough we'll be under islamic rule.
Useless divisive vote for cowards, traitors and idiots.

>Macron doesn't seem unlikable.
Yet he actually is. Few people are uncertain about him, those who don't vote for him really dislike him: "candidate of the media", "candidate of the banks", "Hollande bis" etc... He's not as smooth as you think.

>Hillary won the popular vote
That's what they said.

Well he is relevant, he simply has little chance of being elected, but anyone supporting him certainly wouldn't be a traitor nor an idiot.

And even then it's not like Marine will be a big help. Jean-Marie would have been awesome, and Marion pretty good, Marine is just the consolation prize.

>anyone supporting him certainly wouldn't be a traitor nor an idiot.
by not voting marine? yeah it's not like it's our only and last chance before civil war.
In case you didn't notice we're at the boiling point and by 2022 no french candidate including asselineau will be able to win ever again because sandniggers+leftists will be majority.
This is our last chance and you're wasting it.

I don't think he's smooth, I just don't think he's as unlikable as Hillary was and Le Pen isn't that popular. That's why I think he'll win.

Macron will win.

>This is our last chance and you're wasting it.
No I'm opening my eyes and I'm not being blind. Asselineau is here, and he could stir things up. Better anticipate it than being obtuse about it. Certainly he will steal votes from the FN, better be aware about it then?

>file deleted
come on, it was just a little pun

MY
A
R
I
N
E

LITTLE
E

PONY
E
N

>I'm not being blind.
Yet you don't see how him "stealing" votes and making believe to people le pen is CIA is literally cucking us.

He fucking DENIES the replacement of population FFS.

>Luis Alfonso Jaime Marcelino Manuel Víctor María de Borbón-Segovia y Martínez-Bordiú
You have to go back.

>just leaving this mossad agent right here
She has Jewish ties, of course she will win, just need to stage more false flags.

Asselinau est un bon conférencier mais ne sera jamais un bon politicien, ni un politicien tout court

Je m'en ferai une opinion selon qu'il appellera ou non à voter pour MLP au second tour

the way french elections work, you have a first vote, then a second vote between the two leading candidates from the first vote. Back in 2002 Jean-Marie LePen (Marine's father) ended up in the second vote, and got crushed 82% to 18%.
Marine LePen is never gonna win. The french elections are set to be won by anyone who faces LePen in the second vote, because the media will mobilize the population to vote for "the other guy than LePen".
Currently the "other guy" will probably be Macron, which is litterally the french Hilary Clinton (high administrative studies into financial speculator into economics under Hollande).
So the french elections will most probably end up being LePen VS Macron, which is really a gender-reversed Hilary VS Trump. However the french people are much more apathic than americans towards politics, and LePen-s (father and daughter) have been pictured as devils for the entire span of their political career, unlike trump who was mocked only when he started to say he'd run for the presidency.
I just really don't see LePen winning, and tragically that means Macron will win. The guy who congratulated Merkel on her work on the refugee crisis and who wants to stomp even more the french social laws.

Not saying he can't win, but you seriously underestimate the hate of everything labeled "left" in France today. That's why he tries desperately to appear as independent, despite being backed by Hollande, he knows it can be fatal.

Checked

yes

So you expect Marine to give you a greenlight to hang niggers in the streets?

thats why everyone has to vote Fillon in the 1st tour, its the only way. ill be doing my duty, will you?

No, I'm expecting her being elected to make people understand that they don't have to abide to the doxa to live a normal life.
I want the less indoctrinated lefties to understand she's not literally hitler.

Hanging sandniggers comes later.

Le Pen is going to lose, you know that right?

Brexit and Trump is the best we're getting.

Meme magic is dead.

>Le PePen

French anons, if I and others start doing daily Le Pen generals, would you be willing to post and help?

I'll be honest, i only know as much as the next amerifat on French politics and mindset, but I'm willing to learn, meme and help you fight the good fight.

fillion? The guy who wants to cancel 500 000 state workers jobs?
No way, that guy has an ultra liberal Thatcherian programm, he's full of shit.

Excellent! Saved.

Even if it is the best we get, isn't it better to go down giving it your all than griping over the inevitable?

>I want the less indoctrinated lefties to understand she's not literally hitler.
That won't work. Just look at the US, they'll spend four years complaining about Trump on points that are literal liberal lies.

It'll never end, and France will be in the same situation. And then she sucks jewish cock like no one else, and Frexit will be a referendum, which is highly unsure to pass.

We'll get a shitty president and a huge backlash she won't even deserve.

AWOOOO!

LE PEN IS GONNA GET FUCKING JAILED FOR SCAMMING THE PEOPLE OF THEIR MONEY
Sup Forums IS LITERALLY RETARDED TO THINK SHES GONNA EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO RUN LMAOOO

no win for Gert!
haha! faggot

then it's war

Then don't wait and start it right now.

Yeah, you're probably right frog, but ask yourself isn't that even slightly better than more liberal bullshit for the next couple of years? Are you just gonna sit there and wait till some St.Denis thug stabs you and calls you a kaffir as you bleed out?

>would you be willing to post and help?
That's what we do everyday, so yes.

>Nobody voting Fillon will vote for anyone left-leaning like Macron
And do you honestly think that they'll vote for "Hey let's completly forget why we wanted the Euro in the first place"