Dutch election

How is it going? Was the racist elected?

Yeah he's our Dear Leader forever now

worthless fucking cunts

muslims are not a race so how can it be racist?

#ourfuhrer

Your map is highly inaccurate.

no we fucking lost again

no the bigot lost.
Erdogan is probably gearing up to open the floodgates to further enrich the netherlands.
Europeans deserve it

>Europeans deserve it
lmftfy- 'western europeans'

sounds like mr 64% white is mad about something.

Fuck off burger, don't forget you got hyped over electing a NIGGER. We've not stooped to that level just yet

tfw the ugliest, stupidest fucking people in Europe are the only ones to even briefly grow a pair of balls in the last 50 years

kek
what year is it where you live, mohamed?

hey man Islam is the future.
Nothing you all can do
Burger
Bong
Hans
Aquafresh
Leaf
Plumber
Nothing. You whites are a lost cause.
Its a fucking shame too, because white people are literally the best race of people I have ever seen.
I hate the vocal race traitors, but you all rely on a broken democratic system so you all deserve it

Even if he doesn't get the largest plurality and ends up underperforming, isn't the fact that the PVV's net growth in overall total seats combined with the emergence of the FvD a positive sign? It could just mean that the pendulum is not swinging as fast as we'd like, but it is still clearly swinging.

they'll come crawling back to us when their economy crashes. you cant stop globalism and mixing of the races, just embrace it

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

lol who cares a nigger was your figurehead for E I G H T Y E A R S he's been gone for a few weeks after all!

shut the fuck up hernandez. it's over.

Copypasta material

Yes you can. All you need to do is have a border, change your constitution so that only members of your own race can live in your nation, and then deport any interlopers. It really is that easy.

People that cry seeing pictures of flooded refugees are supposed to rid by force of the overwhelming amount of non-dutch already here? Kek yeah it's so simple

Most of the people crying at photos of refugees are women - and they therefore already have no place in politics.

As for the pussyfooted men who cry, they're like squawking birds, very loud but completely useless. Just get 50% of the military on your side and march through the capital. And if the pansies get in the way, shoot a few of them. The whole nation would get back in line within a short time span.

But you have to do this soon or you will run out of time. In America, most people have nonwhite relatives so if we tried to pull that we'd get our asses kicked. You guys might have a shot though.

Please, go and kick ass.

i voted vvd lol

That's just PVV light