George Soros to be investigated by US State Department

youtube.com/watch?v=SEHazO7wGfY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd pay $50 to watch his execution in HD on PPV

BUMP

is soros /ourguy/ ?

Holy crap. First step to dismantling the CFR and the Soros terrorist network. Best news since election.

More like (((Your))) guy.

Its truly a shame that this great philantropist is attacked by the brainless conservatives.

I'd pay to watch his entire family executed by the state.

B-bu-but who will provide me with my fresh infant blood once his head rolls from the guillotine?

Indeed

>Israel

well I guess in your specific case, yes. The rest of us would like to see him executed slowly and painfully.

> Open Society Foundation being keyplayer in Obama administrations creation of political instability and riots abroad.

Just swap out all the bosses within CIA and the new ones can dig up all the evidence they need.
Getting solid evidence for everything Soros and CIA has done over the last decade.

Funny, since he pays brainless liberals to attack conservatives - violently.

This is pretty big news user

But Soros dindu nuffin
T. Molymeme

Nothing will come from this, sadly. He's not even the main boss. If anything (((they're))) lightening their load. They turned usa into a turbo liberal shithole in 8 years. They have proven they can mass manipulate on a national / global scale. They will try to turn the usa more conservative only to turn on us and say we've become a golem of sorts

TOP KEK

Delicious!

nice one, you perfidious kike

Very funny schlomo

I hope they find something, but knowing the State Department, it'll be he dindu nuffin and he'll get away with everything. I'd pay to see his whole family and the Rothchilds excuted on PPV, though.

It should be cheese pizza but nice meme

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

You insects can't possibly imagine what kind of storm you have unleashed. You have taunted a very dangerous God indeed... and now, like grubs in the soil, you will die!

FINALLY THANK GOD!!!