People Who Save Their Money are Mentally Ill

Did Sup Forums just get BTFO by the psychiatrist community? It's purposed that people who save and invest their money rather than consume and spend are mentally ill since it's human nature to consume everything we have as fast as possible. Now you can save some money via social security but people's who's mentality is saving is mental illness. It's pure mental illness. Frankly I agree with it because people who do save their money rather than spend it miss out on a good life and need to be taken to a mental wellness center.

mentalhealthamerica.net/managing-your-money

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealthamerica.net/managing-your-money
business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/managing-wealth/are-you-a-canadian-cash-hoarder-heres-why-you-shouldnt-run-and-hide
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadians-pay-42-of-income-in-tax-more-than-they-spend-on-food-shelter-clothing-combined
archive.is/dBehg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeess. Yes. Give ((us)) your money. Don't plan for the future. Be a monkey.

Oh, and here is your 150 sq. Ft. Apartment. It'll cost you the rest of your paycheck.

I will never understand how anybody can take this guy seriously

No one is suggesting that you don't save for your future. Saving for your future is very important. However if you are WILLINGLY saving for the future you have a mental health disability since it's unnatural. There are other solutions such as increase the amount of paycheck social security takes out so you have a better retirement plan.

It's just like how people who commit suicide are mentally ill, no one denies that. However there still is government run assisted suicide.

He won a nobel prize in economics.

(((psychiatrists)))

>Trust us goyim, human nature is to consume as much as possible
Could he be any more obvious ?

And Obama and Kissinger won nobel prizes for peace, it's pointless.

Yeah and Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize for...something.

(((Nobel Prize)))

It's kinda true tho. Humans evolved in Africa where there was no winter. If you found meat, you ate it, if you found a cocunut, you ate it. If you found fresh water, you drank it. There was no savings. Humans evolved this way for 200 thousand years

And? Your point is?

Yeah because he basically ended the Iraq war.

>No matter how much indebted you are and how little money you make, you need more loans
Yeah, totally an economist trying to make the world more efficient, not a bank shill.

>ended the Iraq War

hahahahaha
Look where that got us...

I agree, smart people are mentally ill. God created man to be stupid and die like animals. By defing God man has ascended beyond normal limitations. Morningstar saw the potential of mankind and enlightened us by getting us to eat the fruit from the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil

Hail Satan

Where does that link you provides say what you claimed, OP?

that's because you don't know shit about economics

>muh friedman
it's like you've never heard of a liquidity trap

why do retards take posts at face value without actually checking the source? ESPECIALLY when it's a fucking leaf post?

the link is just some shitty guide for retards on how to manage your money.
>make a separate bank account for savings!
>make a nice piggy bank for savings!
>ask smart people for advice!
nothing even close to the shit OP talks about. nothing to do with (((krugmann))) either.

pure bait thread. sage, report, hide.

>actually pointing out how borrowing money and investing it wisly can pull someone out of debt
Yeah you're totally not one of the mentally ill individuals he's talking about

Where?

Mentally ill people aren't intelligent. People like Doctor Strange are smart and they spend everything they got

Control + F is your friend.

Can you explain what you just said about a liquidity trap?

So that would make the Rothschilds, Clintons, Soros and Rockefellas super ultra mentally ill?

I like him but if you don't love friedman as well you are mentally ill and don't know shit about economics

it means that expansionary monetary policy isn't always enough to combat a recession, because interest rates can't go lower than zero

So what's the solution?

i agree with friedman's theory of inflation

expansionary fiscal policy (at least automatic stabilizers)

>interest rates can't go lower than zero
they technically can
but negative interest rates will open a whole new can of worms that nobody really wants to deal with.. better not do that shit, it's really shitty.

That's the one thing i don't like about friedman. He believes that printing money always causes inflation when that's clearly not the case.

So how does that work?

Jeez, the source material is even worse than leaf-posting. That's rare.

Kikes trying to make the white man poor.

While you are simply a retarded leaf, there is 10% of something there. Some times when i waste money it makes me feel ill and can keep me from enjoying whatever im wasting my money on and thats kinda fucked up. i can only image the pain a jew feels when he wastes money......or worse.....drops money

>mentalhealthamerica.net/managing-your-money

Nothing in your article indicates that, they are giving good advice on how to manage your money, including different options on how to save. This is important for anyone, especially for people with a mental illness or their relatives.

Also, A FUCKING LEAF stop projecting on other countries business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/managing-wealth/are-you-a-canadian-cash-hoarder-heres-why-you-shouldnt-run-and-hide

When the fuck is someone going to genocide canadians?

increasing aggregate demand by increasing government purchases or transfers

or lowering taxes

Although you are technically right, not really. Lower than 0% interest rates are not something that should be discussed by people like us.

Racism is mental illness

That was anti-semtiic and i hope you delete your comment.

Good thing I saved. Otherwise I'd be in debt now that I got hit by having to pay a lot of things at once.

Keynesian economics is a fucking joke all around.

>ended the Iraq War
>now Iraq is in a civil war with ISIS and Gaddafi's toppling by CIA-backed rebels has launched a refugee crisis
bravo

while i agree with you about the racism, if you think that being critical of it is of any use on Sup Forums you must be new here. a lot of the racism is satirical/exaggerated anyway

why?

>Mao Zedong telling anybody else they don't know shit about economics

>Saving for your future is very important.
>However if you are WILLINGLY saving for the future you have a mental health disability since it's unnatural.

What the fuck? Nigger you are dumber than a box of rocks.

Sage.

nowhere, just fishing for (yous)

>Mao Zedong
nice strawman. when did i say i wasn't in favor of a market economy?

>Iraq in civil war due to America's racism
>To solve this user blames Obama the first black president
sure

I hope it is. But about your point I thought that ever since the 30s people understood that gov spending can bring economies out of a recession.

>due to America's racism
A FUCKING LEAF

It's the same as

>for some people death is better than life
>however people who will willingly take their own life are mentally ill

It's that simple, however you will enjoy your ban for being dumb

>Buy useless bullshit Goys! Keep working in your 80s to pay for your overpriced medicine!

A

>But about your point I thought that ever since the 30s people understood that gov spending can bring economies out of a recession.
did i contradict that somewhere?

>(((((social """sciences""")))))

Were is this proposed? Its not stated anywhere in your link?
Sage this gay slide thread.

Being Canadian is a mental illness. Something about being born in that part of the world seems to addle the brain.

I'd ask a Canadian to prove me wrong but since you willingly elected a part time drama teacher to lead your country I'll just give you a protip: you can't.

>read link in post
>it's all solid advice for saving money and literally none of what OP described
>checks flag

Canadians don't have any money to save.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadians-pay-42-of-income-in-tax-more-than-they-spend-on-food-shelter-clothing-combined

>however you will enjoy your ban for being dumb

Do you even know where you are faggot?

>due
>to
>american racism

A
FUCKING
LEAF

The linked article states literally the opposite... do you niggas not know a bait thread when you see one?

Key to making over $150 Billion on GTA.

1. Save every dollar from missions until the end, buy nothing ever.
2. Make ~$50 Mill each character
3. Play stock market.
4. ???
5. Profit $150 Billion

Or you can spend the whole time on shit cars and rims. And end up with $24,000

Apply this to life LOSER.

Fucking leafs man.

Well Friedman was in the 80s. Surly he would understand that simple fact. Friedman was the one you said didn't factor in a liquidity trap

Enjoy ban

We never elected him

You always lose against the stock market.

Jews are genetically predisposed to be money hungry leeches. Nothing satirical about that. Just how evolution works, jews also have alot of good qualities.
archive.is/dBehg

FUCKING

Some jews are based

This thread is still hilarious though. The entire premise of it. The execution of it. The fact that people took the bait. I can't stop giggling.

Sage

>(((psychiatrists)))

>Well Friedman was in the 80s. Surly he would understand that simple fact. Friedman was the one you said didn't factor in a liquidity trap
i didn't mean he didn't factor it in, but he was critical of the concept.

not that one though, pic related

Hey, if it were not for Karl Popper I would never have figured out how to prove the difference between men and women, I do not wanna throw all jews out of Denmark or even gas them all, but let's be honest. Black people commit the violent dumb crimes, jews the sophisticated hard to catch not really illegal crimes.

That's so easy to refute though. If something is indeterminate, it can't be efficient

it's psy ops

governments around the world are trying to prop up the global economy by means of interest rate manipulation

some countries are even doing negative interest rates

what they're finding is that people somehow save even more diligently when they lose money putting money in the bank

who would have thought human being didn't behave like supply and demand graphs?

there's a concerted effort to make you spend, even indebt yourself, to keep this tub of shit moving

I speed read the article...if I didn't overlook anything ,can u tell me where does it state that saving money is related with being mentally ill?

I have $10000 ready to invest, what should I invest in boys?

Canadian IP ban when?

He means that getting a (((Nobel Prize))) is a prize for being a good goy-- or in the case a Kissinger and Krugman, a typical kike.

Spend it on phones and remttell control cars otherwise Yu are mentally ill

Kissenger did a great service for America don't you ever say that

Homosexuality and transsexuality are mental illnesses, not frugality

Also psychology is basically a pseudoscience

Kissinger is a genocidal maniac. He kept the White House together when the Nixon Administration fucked up, but I'm not sure I'd give him much more credit than that.

Oh also he called for the Finlandisation of The Ukraine, which is also a good idea.

>le liquidity trap meme

3rd year econ major detected

You saying it's a myth?

Liquidity trap is just a pseudo-intellectual term for purposely creating inflation.

are you seriously fucking saying printing money doesn't always cause inflation.

You don't have to be an econ major to realize the more you have of something the less it is worth you retard.

>It's human nature to consume everything we have as fast as possible
We evolved beyond that when our ancestors moved to a harsher climate and those who didn't save for winter died

It's supposed to be temporary credit, though. Not permanent like the kikes have managed to corner themselves into doing by using it to bail out their kike buddies instead of having a healthy dose of prison time, bankruptcies, and juicing the real economy.

I think they call that a "correction."

a true correction allows prices to come down to more realistic level. Inflating the money supply or even extending temporary credit does not allow for a true correction.

I was talking about a correction in the lopsided role in the financial sector of our economy. That needs to come down.

Also a correction in the sense of putting criminals into correctional facilities. They also need to come down.

That of course could easily result in a chaotic depression rather than a price correction; I propose that a properly done temporary credit facility could have smoothed a true correction as you describe into a controlled descent.

Yes.

If there are ten people looking to buy my house, and none of them can meet my asking price, it's not necessarily because the bank won;t loan them the money. It's more likely that my house is priced too high. There is no liquidity trap when we allow markets to correct themselves.

To this day, property values are probably still higher than what they should be in the US.

No retard. We have more oil now than in the 1800s yet the price has gone up moron

Possibly... But i have absolutely no faith in the government to properly lend to people fairly and not prop up certain industries and special interests over others.

1. He is a PhD in economics. People never bother to realize that his specialty was Trade Theory, so he is far less qualified to speak on Monetary Policy than someone like Milton Friedman. They just think economics is economics.

2. He has a blog with the NYT and is reasonably coherent to the average college graduate. He makes himself look smart by picking weak opposing positions and destroying them.

3. He always argues for what (((certain people))) want, so he gets a big signal boost.

Yeah. The government could use a correction as well.

It would be a great step ahead to reestablish the rule of law. Macroeconomics only takes you so far when your microeconomics are basically just crime and graft.

this

??????

It like you don't even know (((who))) started the Nobel prizes. Its like you havnt even noticed the extremely disproportionate number of Jewish prize winners and the constant dishing out of peace prizes to warmongers

What's the point of saving money? It's meant to be spent not saved. It literally has no other purpose.

Didn't you just answer your own question? You save it up so you can spend it.

Think about damming the river. There, now you can reasonably expect that you'll have a nice constant flow of water for drinking and irrigation regardless of weather doing wonky things.

Racisim is deeply ingrained in humans, it's been with us since before we were us. It's a constant. It's normal.

YES, GOYIM, DO NOT SAVE YOUR MONEY, YOU MUST RELY ON THE SYSTEM FOR YOUR NEEDS FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIVES, DO NOT QUESTION THIS!

Saving = consuming less today in order to consume more tomorrow.

Having your own money rather than relying on renting fake jew script on an as-needed basis also affords independent decision-making rather than letting big jew daddy dictate what you can and cannot do, and what you do and do not own, based on your good goy points (or if the jews jew themselves too hard and, uh, need that back now kthx the interest, we'll keep that as well.)

Obama has started or worsened conflicts in most all the countries we are engaged in today, pulling out of one country doesn't mean shit. He also incompetently abused extremely destructive drones which take many civilian lives.

>People like Doctor Strange

You referenced a comic book character in this?

Holy fuck, you should kill yourself immediately, you don't deserve to breathe any longer.