Should Global Rule 15 be removed?

Hey guys serious question
Why are ponies and bronies still banned in all the other threads? It's not like they are again a threat, even tho there are a lot of bronies out there they dont cause any harm to us, most of them are really right wing, at least most of them. So, should Global Rule 15 be removed? The age of pony spam is finally over, let us unite together for a brighter future, together against the commies and the lefties

Poll: strawpoll.me/12538698

>It's not like they are again a threat
They're like the Flood, m8

This is a message to Sup Forums

Because then there's the obvious /mlpol/ merger.

No, fuck off. They're like muslims "oh were not like those extremist muslims you should let us in" next thing you know it's rape central

/mlp/ is a Sup Forums board though, we have a nazi pony general and support trump

sage

Once, but not now. Bronies mind their own business I would love to see ponies supporting far right politicians on Sup Forums threads, just like the anime characters

Announcing sage is bannable, you know

Nah. As a fan of the show myself, I would much prefer the autism of /mlp be reserved to /mlp/. Some of that shit makes all of us look bad

Religion is a totally different thing than watching a cartoon where there are little colored ponies in it

Dislike use of Hasbro licensed intellectual property used imagery accompanying inane text. It's like how the Guy Fawkes mask is owned by Warner Bros.

Keep the corporate imagery off the image boards. MLP pictures gotta go, bronies can stay.

This, it's definitely more degenerate to be a Barneyfag than anything.

Kek, if someone literally gets this eye sight wrong he will be profoundly retarded.
Us bronies hate barney

It's fucking annoying because people do it more than they would because it's forbidden.

Its 7 years old, its getting ridiculous now. There arent that many bronies.

They're the same thing, degenerate.

Degenerate for what? Liking a really well done cartoon show that teaches life lessons and put a lot of adventures in them? It would look childish the first two seasons but, MLP:FIM has evolved to keep up with the aging viewers

>there are Barneyfags who still delude themselves like this
Go eat a dick.

Aryanne would be a really good mascotte for Sup Forums

How tolerant of you mohammed, literally not making an argument about how the show is about and tell the one that you disagree with to go eat a dick

if this isn't bait consider killing yourself

Well, Barney really is shit, pull your head out your ass and realize the truth.

Kill yourself, Barneyfag

I ask myself this often as well, the correlation between posters on Sup Forums & /mlp/ is staggering.

Also, RD is best pony.

No Barney character is ever good, they all a shit

I prefer Applejack and Fluttershy to be honest
But she's pretty cool
Go back to praying to your false god mohammed, you are not welcome here ;)

I've watched 3 seasons of the show and the EG movies and enjoyed them. Rule 15 should definitely stay. The fandom is the height of autism, nothing but fanfics, fan art and RP as far as the eye can see. /rwby/ is the same.
It's like if Sup Forums only discussed one show a season instead of 20, there's something really twisted about getting so fixated on one show. Unbanning pony pics is giving those autists tacit permission to proliferate

They have there own board.