Germany is under siege. The conspiracy of leftist media, cartel of political parties and Soros-NGOs...

Germany is under siege. The conspiracy of leftist media, cartel of political parties and Soros-NGOs. The land is getting flooded with millions of islamist soldiers. The normies are brainwashed and afraid to say or do anything because of holocaust guilt and fear of being called a racist.

Yesterday we talked about some stratgeies to get the fight going. I would like to continue and get some input especially from the US guys who managed to break a big hole in the wall of liberal leftist dictatorship.

What would be smart things to do? Where should we start? Any suggestions highly appreciated.

Its time for another D-Day. US - we are counting on you, because I fear we are not enough red-pilled people and we are getting overrun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/24/migration-crisis-obama-and-eu-leaders-to-discuss-naval-patrols-in-libya
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/01/second-german-woman-evicted-from-home-to-make-way-for-migrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ay nigga lemme axe you a question

It's true.

Allerdings sollten wir uns definitiv nicht die USA zum Vorbild nehmen und echte brauchbare Hilfe ist ebenfalls nicht zu erwarten.

What we need are some huge redpills here. But I suppose AfD is basically ruining everything. Wee need a proper rightwing party...

Meanwhile, the future migrants in Africa

Who cares about germanistan you cucks wont fight back

Fuck off and enjoy your enrichment

Why is he wearing a dress?

Geh NPD wählen.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CDU/CSU 4life

my new wallpaper

Thats what i think. I dont think AfD is the solution. We dont only need a new rightwing party but a whole movement. Parties is the root of evil and corruption.

And i agree that we need to build our own custom thing. It must not be to obviously right wing. We have to go full stealth.

because they are always fucked up on drugs

Wedding in Afrika löl

Raped and murdered a white woman on her wedding day, why else?

Make pro white and anti refugee fliers and posters them around public areas. Make sure they're in German only. Form a Daily Stormer bookclub.

>We are counting on you

No, fuck no. The United States committed suicide at the end of WWII because of you fucks. The entirety of your country's electorate, in a very general sense, is smug and arrogant as fuck - attitudes bred by your defense budget being next to nothing. We protect your "borders" from the big bad Russian, meanwhile you build high-speed trains and coddle your fucking populace. Fend for yourselves. You literally created this bed. Fucking make it or lie in it, Ahmed.

Because they just slaughtered some white farmers and looted their home

>NPD
Yeah no thanks. Bunch of criminal, degenerate cucks. Keine Ehre.

> CDU/CSU
That is what I am actually talking about, what we need is CDU coming back to their fucking senses....CSU actually is still kinda ok, but then again, no one cares about CSU.

that voodoo doll magic

I want to see the hardasses burnt a bit darker by an M777.

Wahre Worte, mein Freund.

Yesterday somebody suggested to make posters that insult the muslims to stir up violence and get some rahowa going. i liked that idea.

Burning of the Reichstag again?

My peoples

Become "real" Germans again.
Start promoting intolerance to fuckups while showering hospitality on the people who respect your presence.
When hardly any gibsmedats are gibben oud, subhumans will start imitating the people they idealize as successful.
>take rappers off of the airwaves and start propping up well-dressed industrial metal bands
>always appear your best dressed around gibsmedats
>always appear to pity gibsmedats
>never gibs anything out that isn't beyond keeping them alive
>stop raising effeminate men, make being a Deutsche Alpha Beast great again!
>stop catering to your hot slutty women and encourage intuitive things for women to participate in (women are natural analysts) by elevating your sexiest Gamer Girls onto the pedestal. Start putting english subtitles on their twitch videos so the world can desire smart German Girls again! (All we have right now is Merkel and snapchat sluts to fap to)

Start a net of fake accounts linked tweeter, fb and all the crap.
Every time the media says male attacked/killed/raped but say nothing about origin or enthnicity. Post it.
Every time a judge give a sentence of 3 months to a violent killer/rappist put the picture and data about the judge and the case, specially about daughters and sons.
This dude is an example
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

First of all we have to hijack the discourse. And I actually think what Höcke does is kind of productive. At least he attacks some taboos. We have to get the hegemony of the opinion first. Like build up massive networks of news networks blogs, echo chambers. And I think we have to develop an own cultural language like the US did here on Sup Forums. We might need some kind of fertile breeding ground for ideas. And we have to get the Kids. Make them hate the 68s ideals.

Is this in germany? Why would you guys alow niggers in your country?

>Its time for another D-Day. US - we are counting on you
Stockholm syndrome?

Some true words.

We definetly need our own grafic language like the us dd with the meme warfare, own custom music like the retro synth wave. And new fuken concepts of taking over the public discourse.

Im already doing that. Started new fb and twitter account for networking, and started a blog and im about to start two more to build up some news network.

aren't 4 of your friends in jail for trying to solve your imaginary problems?

put the niggers in their place

But what i learned from the blog: it must not be too obvoious. Because in this case only people will read it who are already convinced. We need to start taking over the middle-class.

Who do you mean?

Im a 25 year old man listening in to 3 35 something men and women discuss revolution right now. They believe if the facebook and shill hard enough give their organizations more money etc they can gridlock the government. War in the streets is coming. We pre war deutschland now.

And frankly, I think the U.S. did have multiculturalism stable, but the globalists and the left have gone absolutely ape shit with policy. It's sad, but I love our country enough to see it go through a refresh. We are at a point where a sizable portion of the population will not engage with the other for very childish reasons (simplifying this), and because of this, there will come a time when what the Founding Fathers fought to establish will be hanging in the balance. There are people who will die for that shit. Where it gets weird is the left and guns... which is why I think it will eventually "devolve" into a race war.

My advice: hurry the fuck up. You guy don't have any more time to waste over there. You need to start forming right wing squads and taking to the streets as soon as possible. When I hear about what's happening over there I can't help but to think what the fuck you are all waiting for.

>What would be smart things to do? Where should we start? Any suggestions highly appreciated.

Stop allowing illogical rhetoric to propagate.

Even if it's comfortable.

fuck germany you deserve everything that is happening.

We should meme ((them)) into villains in the public eye
If successful , MSM has to say Soros and friends dindu nuffin ,and ((they)) don't like the spotlight

>Why is he wearing a dress?
Because the director put a scene into the movie where they fucked with an old married couple.
>Johnny Mad Dog
Its a pretty good movie desu, looks authentic.

Use sardonicism as a vehicle, it overrides sarcasm and irony for retention amongst those socialized by normative society.

fucking kek

Haha, german-lads.
Why do you complain?
You live in one of the best country in the world.
We have high salaries, high urban culture, high quality of food. Really anybody appreciate live in German. And leftism is not a big problem. A bunch of muslims is so much better then low live quality in russia for example. And i don't speak about realy poor countries.

why don't you just fucking kill them

Bref,

>time to vote for AFD

I don't know why you don't start killing these people. Ok I get it... your nation is cucked and brainwashed. But I'm not talking about forming any movement. Why dont you just (as individuals) start picking these people off, one by one, with knives, and hammers, and axe handles and poison?

Just start killing them. If every german man made it his personal duty to kill 2 o\r 3, your entire problem would be solved in under a week.

Revolution might be very painful. Developed countries don't need revolution.

lmao

The West is lost, and there is no way to turn back the clock on its downfall--there are simply too many leftist cucks who will gleefully vote themselves into oblivion.

However, history is a cycle, and we can speed up the collapsing phase as much as possible, hopefully to begin rebuilding in our lifetimes.

That is, we need hundreds of trucks of peace a year and nigger hordes ransacking medieval cathedrals before a true, lasting victory can come to us. That's how much it will take.
People are too coddled now, and they have become weak, arrogant, and naive. That will never change until their decisions catch up to them--namely, importing millions of subhumans who make such comfort impossible.

مرحبا بك في ألمانيا

No that's a flophouse in South Africa.

Why do you think that other cultures are a menace for yours? Hordes of barbarians are realy obstacle, but isn't cultural question. That are coinsedences of difference between live standarts. First wave of immigrants are barbaric, but they rapedly assimilate with you.

>nigger and sandnigger """""culture"""""
nice one ruski

Focus on the social unification and omit any connections with neo-nazis like racism and hate. Wait for the crimes of refugees to mount and the eventual economic crisis to rear its head and those influenced will be more than convinced to do whatever is needed to preserve their way of life.

The south will rise again!

C'mon. It's just racist shittalk.
I don't like muslims (in my country muslims have a biggest percent of population then in Europe). And we have a realy problem with Chechens, Tadjiks, Azerbayjans, Dagestans, Uzbeks, etc.
But it's silly to deny that they have a culture.

lol, you germans are so brainwashed about US being the good guys, you forget when Obama supported Merkel refugee programs, Obama the fucking two times elected president of the US

theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/24/migration-crisis-obama-and-eu-leaders-to-discuss-naval-patrols-in-libya

Don't waste your time with him, he's an American.

Posters and fliers. Since u don't have the luxury of free speech on the internet, and also have a cycled media, gotta go IRL meme campaign.

I sort of lean towards this view. Young able-bodied Germans are not really affected by mass immigration right now, because the country is still fundamentally prosperous and safe.

The real victims are the elderly poor, who are bring evicted from public housing with minimal notice to make way for illegal immigrants, and who are disproportionately the victims of immigrant crime. OP, you should find these sorts of people and try to help them however you can. I doubt your own life circumstances are really that bad. Try to find ethnic Germans who are truly suffering and help them instead.

That's New Zealand you idiot.

whats the difference?

LETS GO AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS.

Thank you

We need to kill muzzies soon

They are basically our Canada and Indonesia is basically our Mexico.

They voted for the parties that started the mass immigration. Let them get robbed, raped and beaten to death. The old saying that you reap what you sow is true.

The people on the front lines of this have probably long since dropped any ideals they had in the 60s. They can't undo the past. They were just misguided and ended up poor and disenfranchised after it was too late.

I'm also not talking about reaching out to the rich comfortable elderly who live in secure all-white communities. They got theirs. But the poor? The old ladies being kicked out of their flats during winter so that Ahmed can take their place? They need help regardless of their past political views.

They still vote for the same parties. It never changes. We have rapes, burglary and robbings on a daily basis here in my small town and the vote results never change.

How do you know how individuals vote? Unless your town is low-income elderly in its entirety, you can't assume that this particular demographic is voting for establishment parties. Why not try talking to them? The older they are, the more pleasantly surprised you might be.

>The old ladies being kicked out of their flats during winter so that Ahmed can take their place
Is this actually happening or is that just hyperbole?

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/01/second-german-woman-evicted-from-home-to-make-way-for-migrants/

Germany is one sick society. Frankly if it were this bad in my country, I'd be making friends with the rapefugee thugs trying to pull the system down. At least they could shoplift some groceries for me to hand out to those made individuals made homeless by the state.

That should be a pillar of a new poltical movement in Germany!

Well I obviously wasnt thinking of Obama. I hoped trump would send over some Delta Force RWDS or something like that.

Working on that too. I have a friend working in a printing shop, and I already set up RWDS posters to apply to the school in my neighbourhood.

WE

Im with you on this. And the propaganda and manipulation by the mainstream media is so intense, you cant blame an elederly person who is not into Sup Forums for being bluepilled. I say lets help them and get them to vote for us!

Well it definetly happened that ow income families had to leave their places to make room for the "Menschengeschenke" (human presents - thats how some politicians and media call them)

She isn't that old at all, also:

>Keller has lived in the same, government-owned, three-story house for 16 years,

No sympathy for her; gibmedats, neets and other scum don't deserve government housing irrespective of their race.

If you can't get your shit together for 16 years then you are basically the equivalent of the niggers Sup Forums is always bitching about.

If you don't contribute you should get nothing.

Nice tracksuit, Mobutu

If immigrants work i see no problem with it; we have a massive issue in our country with White trash that live off welfare for generations and then bitch when they end up living with poor immigrants.

I say it's good as the discomfort may motivate them to make something of their lives instead of being worthless welfare queens.

>holocaust guilt

Does that really still exist? The war ended 72 years ago; most people involved are long-dead. Time to move on.