HAPPENING: Bombing attempt at German Finance Ministry

rt.com/news/380859-germany-finance-ministry-suspicious-package/

I actually just do not care anymore. which is sad becasue I used to love happenings, but not anymore

but......but.....

habbening.

It was probably some angry virgin white supremacist who can't get laid. He just takes his anger out on new Germans.

bump

don't be sad for me, enjoy the happenings while you can, yank.

Habbening?

>yet another bombing/attempt in europe

what else is new

what qualifies as a suspicious package to the german finance ministry? tax returns with a refugee's name on them?

I completely agree with you man, honestly don't care anymore. Just been focusing on myself and my family. Let the cucks reap what they've sown, but I wont be there to cheer it on anymore.

It qualifies as an anti semitic attack

That not a happening you happening abuser

Russians are desperate
They do anything to meddle in German elections

It was a Greek.

You mean the former yugoslavian gas leak had mental problems

nice

package is from greece

kek

I hate to say it but I honestly hope those who live in European countries who are voting for leaders that bring in these Muslim terrorist are attacked. They deserve to be the example of what happens when you bring savages fresh off a battlefield into your home... you die.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sheeeit

aaahhh I hate this picture

me too, I feel like nothing is interesting anymore after everything that happened. Nothing surprises me anymore.

>I hate to say it but I honestly hope those who live in European countries who are voting for leaders that bring in these Muslim terrorist are attacked. They deserve to be the example of what happens when you bring savages fresh off a battlefield into your home... you die.

What is wrong with you? It's almost like you don't want these poor innocent people to keep living in their retard Disneyland fantasy world forever.

fuck germany let it burn

>Sweden
>Germany
>Netherlands

These countries aren't White.

Don't worry it's not even a real happening